World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Your best deals. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Your best deals. (/Thread-Your-best-deals)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Your best deals. - BHorogium - Aug. 02, 2011

Whoa.... That's cheap.

RE: Your best deals. - Raigeko13 - Aug. 02, 2011

Dude, 24 beys for $50? That's like... $2.15 a bey lol. FREAKING AWESOME!

RE: Your best deals. - Takblade - Aug. 05, 2011

Well i'm in Melbourne, Australia and Big W has Metal Fusion/Master Beyblades for $9 each. Tongue_out_wink Pretty cheap in my opinion!

RE: Your best deals. - leonebest - Aug. 05, 2011

(Jul. 13, 2011  1:04 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: I got Gravity Perseus for $5 on ebay.

lol i got one of these and with 20$ shipping, so 30$, and it had just the instructions in the box that was it. sadly.

any ways just now i traded my extremely worn rf and said it was a legendary tip, and i traded it with my freind and i got gp with beylauncher LR!!!! ya! go begginners into beyblade!

RE: Your best deals. - BigBangSoda145 - Aug. 13, 2011

I got the gravity perseus reshuffle set on ebay for about $35 with shipping. Pretty cheap to me.

RE: Your best deals. - howdodelete - Aug. 14, 2011

Phantom Fox MS for $16 with free shipping. I think it might arrive this week.

RE: Your best deals. - Tris - Aug. 17, 2011

I got a V-Force mobile stadium for $2 at a garage sale..

RE: Your best deals. - Hazel - Aug. 17, 2011

I'm not certain if this counts, but today in Target I purchased two sets that come with 1 Ripcord Launcher, 1 Bey Launcher, 1 Cyber Pegasus 105F, Storm Pegasus 105RF, and Galaxy Pegasus 105R2F. When I arrived home, I discovered one of the two box sets contained two Storm Pegasus 105RF, instead of a Cyber and Storm. Effectively giving me a much, much more valuable bey for the money.

I was ecstatic, to say the least! Grin

RE: Your best deals. - leonebest - Aug. 26, 2011

i also just now today got a galaxy pegisis for 5 dollars at walmart, and instead of having stickers anda launcher it had a ray stricker/ unicorno inside(and i wished for one about two days ago!) i cant belive my luck.(and yes im a hasbro blader.)
(Aug. 17, 2011  12:33 AM)Hazel Wrote: I'm not certain if this counts, but today in Target I purchased two sets that come with 1 Ripcord Launcher, 1 Bey Launcher, 1 Cyber Pegasus 105F, Storm Pegasus 105RF, and Galaxy Pegasus 105R2F. When I arrived home, I discovered one of the two box sets contained two Storm Pegasus 105RF, instead of a Cyber and Storm. Effectively giving me a much, much more valuable bey for the money.

this is called a pegisis battle set, and it comes with a galaxy pegisis W105 R2F, cyber pegisis 105 F and storm pegisis 105 RF. and storm pegisis is not rare infact, the only good part on it is rf. and the rest is ooutclassed by other beys.

RE: Your best deals. - JDBriggsBlader - Aug. 26, 2011

But still Storm Pegasus is MUCH better than cyber

RE: Your best deals. - Hazel - Aug. 26, 2011

(Aug. 26, 2011  2:00 AM)leone=best Wrote: i also just now today got a galaxy pegisis for 5 dollars at walmart, and instead of having stickers anda launcher it had a ray stricker/ unicorno inside(and i wished for one about two days ago!) i cant belive my luck.(and yes im a hasbro blader.)
(Aug. 17, 2011  12:33 AM)Hazel Wrote: I'm not certain if this counts, but today in Target I purchased two sets that come with 1 Ripcord Launcher, 1 Bey Launcher, 1 Cyber Pegasus 105F, Storm Pegasus 105RF, and Galaxy Pegasus 105R2F. When I arrived home, I discovered one of the two box sets contained two Storm Pegasus 105RF, instead of a Cyber and Storm. Effectively giving me a much, much more valuable bey for the money.

this is called a pegisis battle set, and it comes with a galaxy pegisis W105 R2F, cyber pegisis 105 F and storm pegisis 105 RF. and storm pegisis is not rare infact, the only good part on it is rf. and the rest is ooutclassed by other beys.

Dude, you didn't even read my post, did you?

I know what the set is. I got TWO storm pegasus in it instead of a Storm and a Cyber. It's a packaging error. One of the boxes had the correct inventory, 1 Cyber, 1 Storm, and 1 Galaxy. The other box had 2 Storm and 1 Galaxy, instead of a Cyber, Storm, and Galaxy.

RE: Your best deals. - Dracon - Aug. 28, 2011

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180599142624

When I saw this, i was seriously amazed. Then i saw the shipping.... Still a good price though.
I would buy it ( if i was allowed Unhappy )

RE: Your best deals. - beyavenger - Aug. 28, 2011

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110736093874?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2648 just got this weppee

RE: Your best deals. - Ultra - Aug. 28, 2011

My deal on the first page easily beats all of these.

RE: Your best deals. - Poseidon - Aug. 31, 2011

yeah that is a seriously good deal, i mean dragoon GTs worth £20 anyway

RE: Your best deals. - BeyFan - Sep. 11, 2011

(Aug. 28, 2011  10:43 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: My deal on the first page easily beats all of these.

Meh, I like my Proto Grey MSUV for $7 better then that Tongue_out

RE: Your best deals. - Akasumi - Sep. 14, 2011

I once got four beys at walmart for like, $1.

RE: Your best deals. - Kai_hiwitari - Sep. 14, 2011

I bought a bunch of nib beyblades, He made a mistake on the order and the seller sent me 2 bump kings although one of those was supposed to be wyborg so he let me keep the extra and is sending another wyborg. I get one free top out of the deal so thats cool. I was able to give my extra to my GF, her first plastic top. xD

RE: Your best deals. - gingka_granger - Sep. 15, 2011

I got Grand Ketos T125RS for 6 USD included shipping on Ebay(Buy it now).

RE: Your best deals. - Soul ♫ - Sep. 17, 2011

(Sep. 15, 2011  4:14 PM)gingka_granger Wrote: I got Grand Ketos T125RS for 6 USD included shipping on Ebay(Buy it now).

Wow! Good buy Wink

RE: Your best deals. - Cygnus - Sep. 17, 2011

(Sep. 15, 2011  4:14 PM)gingka_granger Wrote: I got Grand Ketos T125RS for 6 USD included shipping on Ebay(Buy it now).

So did I! It was a great deal!

RE: Your best deals. - Shika blade - Sep. 17, 2011

Woo WBBA parts set x3 for $15

RE: Your best deals. - gingka_granger - Sep. 17, 2011

I just got 3 x RBV7 for a Killer Beafowl!!!I need to accept, the person who made the trade(my friend) was quite dumb LOL.
BTW...he's a kid, like in grade 2.

RE: Your best deals. - AwesomeDragoon - Sep. 17, 2011

(Sep. 17, 2011  4:12 PM)gingka_granger Wrote: I just got 3 x RBV7 for a Killer Beafowl!!!I need to accept, the person who made the trade(my friend) was quite dumb LOL.

was the killer beafowl takara or sonokong?

RE: Your best deals. - gingka_granger - Sep. 17, 2011

Sonokong, I got it this year from my uncle.

EDIT: I got got Vulcan Horogium, Gravity Perseus BD145XF and Tornado Horuseus 130RSF.