World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Free spin - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Free spin (/Thread-Free-spin)

Free spin - Nickname - Apr. 16, 2022

Can I do a free spin in an official beyblade burst tournament

RE: Free spin - DeceasedCrab - Apr. 16, 2022

You're thinking of hand spinning. And no. In a WBO tournament, the rules require you to use a legal Takara Tomy or Hasbro launcher.

Your hand is not a legal Takara Tomy or Hasbro launcher.

RE: Free spin - JCE_13 - Apr. 16, 2022

(Apr. 16, 2022  2:01 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You're thinking of hand spinning. And no. In a WBO tournament, the rules require you to use a legal Takara Tomy or Hasbro launcher.

He was just asking man. I think most of us know the difference between our hands and a launcher.

RE: Free spin - GhostFox - Apr. 16, 2022

WDYM by free spinning?
And if you mean the Wyvern gimmick, then yes, it is allowed

RE: Free spin - DragoonGalaxy15 - Apr. 16, 2022

(Apr. 16, 2022  2:01 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You're thinking of hand spinning. And no. In a WBO tournament, the rules require you to use a legal Takara Tomy or Hasbro launcher.

i'm sorry, but that last line has me laughing for some reason

RE: Free spin - kai edits - Apr. 16, 2022

Then ask tt and hasbro then????

RE: Free spin - Hollowmind13 - Apr. 16, 2022

I think by Free Spin they mean Free (the blader) launching style, which kinda explains the wording.
And as many said above, No you can't.
You can try weak launching for kinda the same effect though.

RE: Free spin - MagikHorse - Apr. 17, 2022

Just to cover all the bases, the others are right that you can't hand spin it. You [i]can[i] pull the launcher only part of the way though, or have it mostly pulled during the countdown. Whatever it takes to get a very slow hand-spin like launch.

If you're talking about using free-spinning parts, yes you can use gimmicks like Jet Wyvern's free spinning ring fine. Nothing is stopping you, unless you're playing in a format with a banlist that prevents you from using that part.

RE: Free spin - GodzillaFan101 - Apr. 19, 2022

lol a nice demonstration of what not to do

RE: Free spin - Nickname - Feb. 22, 2023

Or is it

RE: Free spin - lil-iz - Feb. 22, 2023

If you do an unranked tournament I think it's allowed. What I mean is you can make an unofficial format and use it in unranked tournaments. (I think)