World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation (/Thread-Takara-Tomy-Beyblade-Burst-Wishful-Thinking-Speculation)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Ryuga's Son - Mar. 10, 2021

(Mar. 10, 2021  9:33 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:24 PM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote: what? you mean with less crazy protagonists?

They have gotten worse and worse

I agree to an extent. Some protags have gotten worse, some have gotten better

My Wishful Thinking and Speculation is that maybe Burst needs to take care of their characters. Organize the characters, with good personalties, development, and their back stories, make them unique, and don't just throw them off when you're done with them

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Mar. 10, 2021

(Mar. 10, 2021  10:25 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Thanks, but no thanks DeltaZakuro but I hate to admit that you're wrong. Every older bey has 4-5 evolutions, but does that mean they're not going to bring back any classic beys? What you don't understand is that the antagonist of the show will always meet someone who has a connection to the older bladers.

Which is exactly why they need to stop making so many of them, it’s time for them to make new beys. Left spins should especially see a revamp since we’ve yet to see a left spinning stamina or attack type besides Longinus/Fafnir that isn’t a remake.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 10, 2021

(Mar. 10, 2021  10:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  10:25 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Thanks, but no thanks DeltaZakuro but I hate to admit that you're wrong. Every older bey has 4-5 evolutions, but does that mean they're not going to bring back any classic beys? What you don't understand is that the antagonist of the show will always meet someone who has a connection to the older bladers.

Which is exactly why they need to stop making so many of them, it’s time for them to make new beys. Left spins should especially see a revamp since we’ve yet to see a left spinning stamina or attack type besides Longinus/Fafnir that isn’t a remake.

Throughout Beyblade I feel like left spin was always something special. If we get a lot more left spins it just makes them feel well not so special anymore (also what happened to Balkesh and Helios). I guess there could be more left spin avatars but it’s not really a top priority or anything,

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - JCE_13 - Mar. 10, 2021

(Mar. 10, 2021  10:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  10:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Which is exactly why they need to stop making so many of them, it’s time for them to make new beys. Left spins should especially see a revamp since we’ve yet to see a left spinning stamina or attack type besides Longinus/Fafnir that isn’t a remake.

Throughout Beyblade I feel like left spin was always something special. If we get a lot more left spins it just makes them feel well not so special anymore (also what happened to Balkesh and Helios). I guess there could be more left spin avatars but it’s not really a top priority or anything,

So you agree?

(Mar. 10, 2021  9:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:33 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: They have gotten worse and worse

I agree to an extent. Some protags have gotten worse, some have gotten better

My Wishful Thinking and Speculation is that maybe Burst needs to take care of their characters. Organize the characters, with good personalties, development, and their back stories, make them unique, and don't just throw them off when you're done with them
Definitely. That's why I like sparking because it's more organized; everyone is in the show and the fact that it's NOT pointless.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - MasterChef - Mar. 10, 2021

Hope that we get a Battle of Valt vs Phi or Arthur.And yes, I want Valt, Phi an Arthur to return/come back in season 6 Burst.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Zeutron - Mar. 10, 2021

(Mar. 10, 2021  10:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  10:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Which is exactly why they need to stop making so many of them, it’s time for them to make new beys. Left spins should especially see a revamp since we’ve yet to see a left spinning stamina or attack type besides Longinus/Fafnir that isn’t a remake.

I mean, at this point they’ve basically become nigh-mainstream anyways. They aren’t really “special” per say anymore, more like uncommon. In god, we got 5, 5 in cho z (counting Apollos and (L)Eclipse as a single number), 8 in gt (including the two rb beys) and 6 in sparking.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeBurst#1 - Mar. 11, 2021

(Mar. 10, 2021  9:33 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  9:24 PM)BeybladeBurst#1 Wrote: what? you mean with less crazy protagonists?

They have gotten worse and worse

I actually agree, it's getting worse.

(Mar. 10, 2021  9:29 PM)Pixi Wrote:

yeah and a decent story my guy. its kinda getting repetitive if you ask me.

Wait what do you mean by, "My guy"?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - SynthesisZane - Mar. 11, 2021

(Mar. 02, 2021  8:48 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Hope Burst gets Better in 6th season. Come on Burst. You need to proudly uphold the Legacy of Beyblade!

Dear Burst,
A Little Warning to You
1. CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT---- Develop your characters. Don't just wash them off. Take Care of Them. Keep on Shaping them anew. Or else I shall.......
2. PLOT ARMOR ---- Look at Leanie, you see. No plot armor. Or the plot will get ripped apart by me (Aka the Great Dragon Emperor)
3. Unpredictability ---- Make it Interesting. Plot Twists. Not able to be predicted. Make battles that we cannot predicate easily like for example Luilly  (Lui) boi fighting Leanie and  and Leanie always being likey saying "End Wall" and "Take on my Flare".
4. Flare ---- WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH FLARE? FLARE WITH PLOT ARMOR>>> GIVING IT TO LEANIE>>>> ARE YOU MAD

*Rest of the page ripped apart by MFB*

Well tbh that's where the issue regarding Burst starts. The story is dragged out and at this point they're just milking it. If they're going to change the protagonist then they might as well make a new series since it is obvious that they're running out of ideas to keep Burst going. It is also hard to get attached to a new main character when the previous one already grew on you and when all of a sudden they appear again, the writers treat them like side characters. Burst is now suffering the "Naruto-effect" where there is a lot of characters but only a handful of them really have an impact to the plot and most of them just ends up becoming completely irrelevant.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Ryuga's Son - Mar. 11, 2021

(Mar. 10, 2021  10:41 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  10:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Throughout Beyblade I feel like left spin was always something special. If we get a lot more left spins it just makes them feel well not so special anymore (also what happened to Balkesh and Helios). I guess there could be more left spin avatars but it’s not really a top priority or anything,

So you agree?

(Mar. 10, 2021  9:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I agree to an extent. Some protags have gotten worse, some have gotten better

Definitely. That's why I like sparking because it's more organized; everyone is in the show and the fact that it's NOT pointless.

Yes I agree, and with the fact that Sparking did have some fall backs (bad things) Season 1 and season 2 of burst were the best seasons of burst

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - BeybladeBurst#1 - Mar. 13, 2021

My wishful thinking is that they stop making the Beyblade Burst plot for each season so repetitive and predictable.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Mar. 13, 2021

I want to talk about something different than how ugly or not ugly the characters are so speculation

Legend Beys:
Divine Valtryek
Basalt Spryzen
Rumble Fafnir
Grave Luinor

New Beys:
Squall Kamai
Eruption Tenshi

Ok time for explanations. Divine would be a good counter to Belial's demonic nature. Basalt means being in lava, and fiery things are Spryzen's motid. Rumble refers to lightning, and Free has moves involving a lightning aura. Grave means dangerous, and Luinor is just that.

Now for new beys. First we have Kamai, which would belong to the white haired kid exploring the hunted house with the pink haired girl in the teaser. He's important enough to be on the key art, indicated he is or will become a blader, so here's is bey. I think a windy type element would work for him, and Kamaitachi use dust devils. Also if you haven't inferred it already, Squall has to do with wind. As for Eruption Tenshi, Eruption is similar to Dynamite, and the ideal owner, to the left of Valt, seems to be the main antagonist, As for Tenshi, they're Heavenly Messengers. An angel is a direct counter to a Demon.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Mar. 13, 2021

Dub names they could use
Bael Daikokuten: Blake Daiken
Rangara Kiyama: Ranga Kiyama
Dynamite Belial: Blast Belian
Cyclone Ragnarok: Cyclone Roktavor

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  7:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Dub names they could use
Bael Daikokuten: Blake Daiken

I see no need to change Rangara. The dub company has never changed the names of the kiyamas.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TitanDragon - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  7:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Dub names they could use
Bael Daikokuten:  Blake Daiken

First off, Blast has been already taken by Blast Jinnius. Second, this is an early release so Dynamite either stays or replaced with something beginning with D

Also if the next anniversary set are upgraded Magnacore beys, could we get Burning Kerberous since Strata Dragoon Vurst was already made and it goes straight to the Engine Gear system upon evolving?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - PinkRose - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  1:51 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I want to talk about something different than how ugly or not ugly the characters are so speculation

Legend Beys:
Divine Valtryek
Basalt Spryzen
Rumble Fafnir
Grave Luinor

New Beys:
Squall Kamai
Eruption Tenshi

Ok time for explanations. Divine would be a good counter to Belial's demonic nature. Basalt means being in lava, and fiery things are Spryzen's motid. Rumble refers to lightning, and Free has moves involving a lightning aura. Grave means dangerous, and Luinor is just that.

Now for new beys. First we have Kamai, which would belong to the white haired kid exploring the hunted house with the pink haired girl in the teaser. He's important enough to be on the key art, indicated he is or will become a blader, so here's is bey. I think a windy type element would work for him, and Kamaitachi use dust devils. Also if you haven't inferred it already, Squall has to do with wind. As for Eruption Tenshi, Eruption is similar to Dynamite, and the ideal owner, to the left of Valt, seems to be the main antagonist, As for Tenshi, they're Heavenly Messengers. An angel is a direct counter to a Demon.

Noice, but I think Rumble Fafnir sounds a bit weird (prob just me, I'm the pickiest person I know when it comes to naming Beys). Maybe something like Wraith Fafnir? Idk rly.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Flame~Capricorn - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  8:03 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  7:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Dub names they could use
Bael Daikokuten:  Blake Daiken

First off, Blast has been already taken by Blast Jinnius. Second, this is an early release so Dynamite either stays or replaced with something beginning with D

Demolition, Disaster, Detonate?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 13, 2021

Although it most likely isn’t going to happen, Achilles name:
Ultimate Achilles

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - MasterChef - Mar. 13, 2021

(Mar. 13, 2021  8:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Although it most likely isn’t going to happen, Achilles name:
Ultimate Achilles

Nice name, but my name for Achilies would be:
Lighting Achilles

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - PinkRose - Mar. 13, 2021

Chivalrous Achilles, maybe?

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - maw - Mar. 14, 2021

I wishfully think for Takara tomy to get off their and actually put work into systems

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Mar. 14, 2021

I personally think Lui won't get a new bey. I think he'll be like Silas where he battles once at the start with a old bey and then that's it.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 14, 2021

4D set predictions:
Big Bang Pegasis blitz Ultimate reboot’
L-Drago Destructor Generate’
Rock Leone 0 Wave?
Fusion Hades 00 bump (driver that looks like SWD)
Flash Sagittario 10 high yielding
Possibily:
Variares Zeta’ (no metal since it’s like nightmare)

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - Eclipse Force - Mar. 14, 2021

(Mar. 14, 2021  8:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: 4D set predictions:
Rock Leone 0 Wave?
Possibily:

If we get Variares I think it might be in the final rb of the season, like some other remakes were.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - 6Jupiter5 - Mar. 14, 2021

(Mar. 14, 2021  8:09 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  8:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: 4D set predictions:
Rock Leone 0 Wave?
Possibily:

If we get Variares I think it might be in the final rb of the season, like some other remakes were.

Really hoping it has good teeth because then it could actually be viable for competitive play. Back in the day running Variares 100 with any good attack type tip was almost a guaranteed win by ko.

RE: Burst - Wishful Thinking & Speculation - TitanDragon - Mar. 14, 2021

(Mar. 14, 2021  7:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I personally think Lui won't get a new bey. I think he'll be like Silas where he battles once at the start with a old bey and then that's it.

But Silas was never teased until he literally showed up. Lui is being confirmed right off the bat

Also. I was wondering. The first anniversary set for the Gen 1 remakes included 9 beys instead of 7. If we are indeed going to go through the whole line of systems, could this summers set included upgraded Magnacore AND Engine Gear at once? Like how the first two systems were in one set in 2019? And Hard Metal and Shogun Steel will release in 2022?