World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) (/Thread-Top-five-anime-Please-Elaborate)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Top five anime - Trident - Aug. 03, 2011

1.beyblade
2.pokemon
3.FLCL
4.durarara
5.FMA

RE: Top five anime - NoodooSoup - Aug. 03, 2011

That's it. I'm done reminding people to elaborate; I'm just going to report them.

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - Temporal - Aug. 03, 2011

Please do. It's the best thing to do in this situation.

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - SpiritBlade - Aug. 29, 2011

[quote='Zander Soulwind' pid='30268' dateline='1211842460']
This thread, of course is to do with your top five anime and, well what more is there to say. Just one thing though which is that you are not aloud to moan or whatever about what other people choose. Anyway here is my top five.

My favorite are (no particular order)
1.Bleach(This anime was made for me swords, powers, hollows, arrancars, hot chicks, just EPICNESS)
2.Naruto(Naruto is awesome too,naruto is awesome with his 9 tailed fox and the other jinchuriki, rasengan,great art just EPIC)
3.Beyblade(Tops that have incredible beasts and powers, sounds boring but is AWESOME,I like the Metal saga)
4.Pokemon(Little creatures battling each other just EPIC)
5.Kekkaishi(Instead of fighting, using magic it's just more different than most animes it's COOL)

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - KidTala - Aug. 29, 2011

1. Death Note. - Storyline is fantastic. The characters can relate to real life people, unlike other Anime.

2. Naruto Shippuden. - The animation is really great and the action is excellent. It is very unpredictable.

3. Highschool of the Dead. - The blood, animation and the quality of the anime is great.

4. Beyblade G-Revolution. - The impact and characters are amazing. Obviously, the best season of Beyblade.

5. Naruto. - I enjoyed the original a lot. Because of the story build up and how the main characters became of what they are in Naruto Shippuden (e.g. Sasuke).

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - Evolution - Aug. 29, 2011

Ok here's my top five anime's in order from 1 To 5.

1.Fairy Tail.-The show is epic with all the fighting and action!

2.One Piece.-Also cause all the action and fighting and blood!! And also cause who doesn't like one piece!

3.Beyblade G-Revolution.-Agree 100% with KidTala. It is the best season in all of beyblade existence.

4.Avatar-The Last AirBender.-It's a really good show very very funny and has lots of action too but not as much/as epic as one piece or Fairy Tail..!!

5.Shaman King.-again lots of action and awsome fight scenes! Probably not even really on my top five list but Can't think Of anything else right now..!!

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - Raijin - Aug. 29, 2011

I too am sick of seeing Beyblade, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece etc.

My Top Five Anime

1. Berserk: Gory, Medivil anime with a Boss of a main character, messed up monsters and psychology.

2. Death Note: Brilliant concept and storyline. Interesting plot and characters.

3. Code Geass: Awesome mech battles and story/characters similar to Death Note.

4. Love Hina: I must have been messed in the head when I decided to watch this but it's funny and interesting so I like it!

5. Shigurui Death Frenzy: Bloody Samurai battles with an interesting story and intense gore like Berserk.

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - Zander Soulwind - Sep. 30, 2011

I have edited the first post telling people to explain why. Hopefully they will look at it before they post and then explain. Though I'm sure there will still be some that do not. >_>

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - Hitsugiya - Sep. 30, 2011

1.High School of The Dead (this is awesome as hell blood,gore, and carp like that if you catch my drift)
2.Durarara (awesome plot everyone has their own backstory)
3.Bleach (used to be 1 but got repetitive and boring but like it 'cause of the action)
4. Shaman King (the anime and manga ended too early GREAT plot and action)
5. FMA Brotherhood ( I like it better than the 2003 ver. 'cause of the plot, great quality and depth of the character's emotions)

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - njrk97 - Oct. 02, 2011

(May. 26, 2008  11:54 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: This thread, of course is to do with your top five anime and, well what more is there to say. Just one thing though which is that you are not aloud to moan or whatever about what other people choose. Anyway here is my top five.

1. Bleach
2. Naruto
3. Shaman king
4. Beyblade
5. FullMetal Alchemist

Edit: This might be an old post to edit but since it is the first I hope that the message will get through. Please explain why they are your top five, it's pretty damn meaningless otherwise. I know I didn't do it in this post but then I was naive at this point so I'm not moaning but asking that you please do your best to explain.

how can you have soul etar as your logo and not have it being teh top five
1 soul etaer
the show is just bursting with win it just so good it funny seriouse creepy and pretty much ant emtion you can think of
2full metal alchemist suit of amor short guy with short temper bad guy named after the sevn deadly sins and yeah it awsome
3dragon ball z
putting aside the massive amount of filler it was a really good show with epic fights
4naruto shippuden havent watched it all but i know it good it about ninjas also naruto finally stop saying belive it
5 possibly planet but i havent watched it yet

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - Yaseen - Oct. 02, 2011

Mine Are:

1.Dragon Ball Z - No explaining needed, It Is The Best Manga + Anime Of All Time!!
2.Beyblade - Got A Beyblade One Day And I Was Addicted With It But it GO Thrown Out So I Decide To Start To Watch The Show And I Couldn't Stop.
3.Pokemon - This Was The First Show i Remember Watching On Cartoon Network When I Was Like 4/5 Years Old And I Loved The Game And The Show Up To The Shinoh Region At The End Of That Season It Stared Going Really Rubbish.
4.Digimon (First 2 Seasons) - I Don't Know Why But I Really Liked The First 2 Seasons A Whole Lot And Then It Started To Become Rubbish.
5.Yu-Gi-Oh! - I Watched it Just Because I Liked The Card Game And For Some Reason Got Sucked Into The Series

If There Were More It Would Probably Be Shaman King, One Piece, Avatar And Inazuma Eleven (which I only really like it because of the story line).

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - Neko Fury - Oct. 02, 2011

My top 5 anime are...

It's because those anime are usually aimed at girls...and I'm a girl XD

None of them have Beyblade in there; it's somewhere in the middle or bottom list like all the other shounen anime like Pokemon, Digimon etc.
The very very very very bottom list are my hates...and most people's favorites in this thread are pretty much on my hate list. And I did not say all of them, just most Cute

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - njrk97 - Oct. 04, 2011

(Oct. 02, 2011  10:48 AM)YasTheBeyMaster Wrote: Mine Are:

1.Dragon Ball Z - No explaining needed, It Is The Best Manga + Anime Of All Time!!
2.Beyblade - Got A Beyblade One Day And I Was Addicted With It But it GO Thrown Out So I Decide To Start To Watch The Show And I Couldn't Stop.
3.Pokemon - This Was The First Show i Remember Watching On Cartoon Network When I Was Like 4/5 Years Old And I Loved The Game And The Show Up To The Shinoh Region At The End Of That Season It Stared Going Really Rubbish.
4.Digimon (First 2 Seasons) - I Don't Know Why But I Really Liked The First 2 Seasons A Whole Lot And Then It Started To Become Rubbish.
5.Yu-Gi-Oh! - I Watched it Just Because I Liked The Card Game And For Some Reason Got Sucked Into The Series

If There Were More It Would Probably Be Shaman King, One Piece, Avatar And Inazuma Eleven (which I only really like it because of the story line).
ahh yes inazuma eleven i remeber that airing on cartoon network watched every episode but then they took it down

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - Ninja Crab - Oct. 04, 2011

Beyblade: I really wouldnt be on this website if i didnt like it...
Pokemon: I still love this. In fact, while im writing this, im playing Pokemon White. Its great how they can bring mystical creatures and make more every time.
Naruto/ Naruto Shippuden: I like how they can jump over trees and hav the jitsu things and make all this poisonous stuff. But u hav to watch from the first episode or u hav no idea wat is goin on.
Yugi-Oh Original series and GX: Who doesnt lov Motorcycle card battles???

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - Viral - Oct. 04, 2011

Fullmetal Alchemist: Its all action and it actually teaches you stuff and you know i like it cause my sig and avatar
Code Geass: Its the same all action but at the end the main character
you have to watch every episode to know everything
Beyblade: Im not going to talk about the hobby just the anime its really amusing and the series of metal fusion caught my attention into actually playing beyblades
Pokemon: Its all about friendship and hard times when they're battling thats why i like it, its full of different emotions
Naruto: Same all action and jumping and fighting it just fills you with excitement like in a second you just want to watch all of it and know everything about it

EDIT: @everyone remember to elaborate and also to remember that were talking about anime's not the actual toys

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - njrk97 - Oct. 04, 2011

(Oct. 04, 2011  10:38 AM)mailz0rr Wrote: Code Geass: Its the same all action but at the end the **** ******* **** you have to watch every episode to know everything

you had to spoil it didnt you at least put this in spoilers

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - Xyo - Oct. 04, 2011

1. Bleach- it has great fight scenes and good story and art.
2. History Strongest Desciple Kenichi- Nice art and has the best action ever i is very detailed with fights
3. Dragonball Z Kai- The story as solid and was not boring
4. Soul Eater- it was amazing but it ended quickly and is very funny
5. Psyren- great story but it ended already the fights were great and the art was nice and the story was solid.

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - Viral - Oct. 05, 2011

(Oct. 04, 2011  11:24 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2011  10:38 AM)mailz0rr Wrote: Code Geass: Its the same all action but at the end the main character dies you have to watch every episode to know everything

you had to spoil it didnt you at least put this in spoilers
I edited the bit which spoils it

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - BARREL ROLL'D - Oct. 05, 2011

1. soul eater (i got 2 more episdoes left, but i still love it lol)
2. pokemon (still ongoing)
3. gurren laggan (less than 10 more episodes to watch, but it funny lol )
4. shaman king
5. beyblade (ongoing)

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - The Fire Wyrm - Oct. 10, 2011

1. Soul Eater: Futuristic Sacred Blacksmith FTW
2. The Sacred Blacksmith: Medieval Soul Eater FTW
3. Kenichi TMD: Hilarious, watch it.
4. Baka and Test: Just for the humor basically.
5. Pokemon: Not that amusing anymore. but this would be the replacement for baka and test.

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - Temporal - Oct. 10, 2011

Do you watch Baka and Test subbed? The English dub kinda ruins a lot of the humor, since a lot of it is based on mispronunciations and pop culture in Japan.

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - NitroNeo - Oct. 11, 2011

IDK If i posted here or not - if yes then this is an update

1 ] Naruto / Naruto Shippuden - [ Undisputed , can't be dethroned ever ]

Great fights , moral values , inspirational factors , individual importance of characters , A Anime which basically has all the Genre you can think of

2 ] Giant Killing -

Best football anime ever made even better than captain tsubasa , hungry hearts , the anime shows how important the manager is to the team & also how youth & experience are both important in the squad to be a better team , also it shows success is not easy that you get a protagonist & wahlaa everything falls into place , it shows that you have to work hard for it , everyone is a key person to the beautiful game that is football , it feels so real & the animation is the best i seen till date in a anime , it will suit all styles of anime

3 ] One Piece -

Great adventurous storyline , individual importance of characters , vast world which just gets bigger n better

4 ] Rurouni Kenshin -

Wow this is got o be the best samurai anime ever made , i seen bleach , afro samurai , a couple of eps of samurai champloo & Rurouni kenshin [ samurai X ] Seems to be the best of em all , real life samurai fights , characters easily grow on you , characters try to do seppuku a thing that i never seen in bleach [ the samurai bushido code states if a samurai loses his honor then the only way he can regain it is by death with seppuku ] bleach did not show that , even after ichigo got defeated many many times , even if the 13 court gard squad people got beat many times , the only guy who tried to kill himself because he lost a fight was the bald from zaraki's squad , he lost to ichigo so he tried to kill himself ] , to wrap it up kenshin showed how it was really like to be a samurai in the real japan

5 ] Onegai Teacher -

The best sci-fy , slice of life , romantic anime i seen. A Disease that will leave your mind boggled to a awesome looking anime alien girl which feels like the girl next door [ which is btw the GND in the anime ]
The romance is out of this world , literally Smile

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - OneWingedAngel - Oct. 11, 2011

NOT IN ANY ORDER, AND I HAD TO LIST MORE THAN 5:

Bleach: Naruto with Swords. Naruto is plain epicness, change the characters, give 'em swords, and.. yeah. And the fights are just.... Wow.

Beyblade Metal Saga: Love the humour, Madoka is hot [XD], Gotta love the special moves [Especially Kerbecs's] ......

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden: Great Japanese intro, epic combat, and they weren't even scared to put in a few deaths here and there

Yu-Gi-Oh [original and DX]: Don't really understand the others, but the fights were pretty good. The original was awesome, DX was decent, but after that. the anime just went downhill. WHY?!?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL YUGI OFF?! Argh!

Bakugan saga: Love the combat and storyline, but I still haven't seen that Dan + Runo kiss...Tired

Pokemon: I just find it hilarious when Brock gets a new crush, then gets stabben by Groudon. [DP series]. Good comedy and Good Combat

Dragon Ball Z: PALM LAZERS!!! Awesome cast, and gotta just LOVE it when they go Super Saiyan

AND....Thats all I remember.

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - gibsonmac - Oct. 11, 2011

Highschool of the Dead- Zombies, Great Camera Angles, Great Action, more for guys as it is aimed at sexploitation slightly.

DBZ- What brought me into Anime all those years ago, gotta Rep it... Love me some super sayians!!!

Fullmetal Alchemist- Again just great story/characters, unique storyline, cool action... NOT THE BROTHERHOOD VERSION, the Original is the best, In the original, they introduce the characters and have them around for a long while, make you love them, then they die and it sucks... in Brotherhood, a character may be around for an episode or two, then they kill them...so what... never got a chance to know them...

Witchblade- I've always been a fan of the US original comic, so an Anime take on this classic... uhhhh... YES PLEASE!!

Samurai Champloo- Rap, Samurai, and Social issues stir-fried into this Bad @__ series, really funny, and totally BAMF

Afro Samurai- Whats more Sam Jackson(another way of saying BA, or BAMF) than Samuel L Jackson as a head hunting samurai??? Thats right, nothing!!

Honorable mentions-----

Demon King Diamio- Really cool series about a guy who unbeknown-st to him turns out to be the destroyer of the world, or so it seems... Hilarious character interactions, like HSOTD probably more for the older crowd.

Trinity Blood- Vampires and the Catholic Church!! great show, cool characters, great action, this show brought me back into anime.

Dance in the Vampire Bund- Really cool series, cool fights, interesting story/interactions, good camera angles, all around fun to watch.

RE: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - Sasodo - Oct. 11, 2011

#1 Cross Fight B-Daman

#2 DBZ

#3 Bleach

#4 Naruto Shippuden

#5 Shuffle