World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Top five anime (Please Elaborate) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: Top five anime (Please Elaborate) (/Thread-Top-five-anime-Please-Elaborate)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Top five anime - NoodooSoup - Jul. 07, 2011

I love how three posts up, it tells you to elaborate, yet you still don't do it. Speechless

RE: Top five anime - Temporal - Jul. 07, 2011

Hrm... Top five...
1. YGO (1998)- It's just way better than most of the proceeding series. Plus, Yami looks so awesome! (And poor Honda [Tristian] can't get the girl...) I'm so biased. I love the name Magic and Wizards!
2. Soul Eater- Not too serious. It always finds a way to make it back to comedy before things get too dark. And Kid is funny.
3. Sora no Otishimono- Now, this one is pure comedy. Of course, it can turn away a bunch of possible viewers since the main character is a total pervert. (But if you can deal with Chizuru from Bleach, you should be fine after episode 4.) But most of the comedy comes from Ikaros anyway. (Who knew you could fail so badly at math if you're some type of super-robot angel thing? 2+2 does not equal "Master". Just sayin'.)
4. Fairy Tale- This doesn't lose to anything. The others just beat it. Natsu is hilarious, and reminds me a bit of Luffy. Happy is an idiot, Erza is scary, Gray hates Natsu, and I have yet to figure out Lucy.
5. FMA- Another amazing anime. Loses points with me because it's mainstream, but it is still amazing, and should be watched by everyone. (If I may, Beyblade as an anime doesn't appeal to me...)
Honorable Mention: TMoHS- Nano got me hooked on this one. It is too insane to pass up! Plus, Yuki Nagato is awesome.
Lucky Star- Once again, Nano and Bey-Heart. Appreciate the Otaku! (I saw a LOT of Konatas at Anime Central this May...)

RE: Top five anime - Dr. Peace - Jul. 07, 2011

my top 5
-naruto
-beyblade
-bleach
-Zero no Tsukaima
-yakitate japan

RE: Top five anime - Vintage - Jul. 08, 2011

My top 5, and in no order because I love them all too much, are:
Full Metal Panic, Angel Beats, To Aru Majutsu no Index, Naruto, and Bleach.
I love all of them because they all have action, plot twists, and to me, no episodes ever come close to boring. I've rewatched all of them at least twice, and still have not gotten tired of them. I would recommend these animes to anyone. And out of the many animes I have watched, Angel Beats and To Aru Majutsu no Index may have the most original storylines. Not gonna say anything about any of them, because I'd rather you watch them instead. Wink

RE: Top five anime - Smart Blader - Jul. 08, 2011

(May. 26, 2008  11:54 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: This thread, of course is to do with your top five anime and, well what more is there to say. Just one thing though which is that you are not aloud to moan or whatever about what other people choose. Anyway here is my top five.

1. Bleach
2. Naruto
3. Shaman king
4. Beyblade
5. FullMetal Alchemist
Thats my top five.

RE: Top five anime - Ultimate - Jul. 08, 2011

(Jul. 08, 2011  7:14 AM)Smart beyblader Wrote:
(May. 26, 2008  11:54 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: This thread, of course is to do with your top five anime and, well what more is there to say. Just one thing though which is that you are not aloud to moan or whatever about what other people choose. Anyway here is my top five.

1. Bleach
2. Naruto
3. Shaman king
4. Beyblade
5. FullMetal Alchemist
Thats my top five.
Nobody Cares.

Well if they are your top 5 could you say why you like them and give your opinions?

ELABORATE!

Or else everyone would just think you quoted the first post you saw and say that there your top 5 too.

RE: Top five anime - zflare3 - Jul. 08, 2011

RE: Top five anime - AXEL- LONE WOLF - Jul. 08, 2011

(Jul. 06, 2011  2:03 AM)Dude Wrote: It's not hate, just basic logic. Nobody cares about just what anime you like, we might be interested in knowing why you like them, though. Try to be interesting or funny. Have a personality!

And yes, there are actually various forms of Final Fantasy anime. They're not very good.

-mad look- come to vegas then we'll let our beys do the talking

RE: Top five anime - Temporal - Jul. 08, 2011

(Jul. 08, 2011  10:22 PM)BLADETRAINER98 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2011  2:03 AM)Dude Wrote: It's not hate, just basic logic. Nobody cares about just what anime you like, we might be interested in knowing why you like them, though. Try to be interesting or funny. Have a personality!

And yes, there are actually various forms of Final Fantasy anime. They're not very good.

-mad look- come to vegas then we'll let our beys do the talking

Just... Stop talking. Please. That was beyond off-topic, and Dude was right. Nobody CARES what you like, we want to know why. Nobody's "hating" on you, and I genuinely feel bad for all who do. Now, please quit with the SPAM.

Once again, ELABORATE. Nobody cares if you don't. Zflare, you kinda elaborated, I'm aiming this more at Smart Beyblader (hah), and BLADETRAINER98, and everyone else who refuses to elaborate.

RE: Top five anime - Yoshimori2000 - Jul. 09, 2011

My top five are...(In order)

1.Kekkaishi (Favorite character Yoshimori Sumimura... you probably already knew though.)

2.Bleach (Favorite character Toshiro Hitsugaya.)

3.Blue Exorcist or Ao No Exorcist (I think Rin Okumura is kinda cool)

4.Dragon Ball Z (Gohan is was favorite character during the cell games)

5.Inuyasha (I don't really have a favorite character)

My other favorite animes

6.Fullmetal Alchemist (Both the original and brotherhood)

7.Black Cat (I just started watching it and it's already become one of my favorie animes)

RE: Top five anime - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 10, 2011

Haha, I didn't even know this was still going. Has to be the biggest thread I have had replies for. Anyway, mine have changed round a little. Naruto and Bleach have swapped places because Bleach has just got plan boring and to be honest I believe Naruto has more of a story to it anyway. Fullmetal Alchemist is now 3rd because it was very good, especially at the end of it. Fairy Tail is 4th pretty much the moment it came out because it is interesting and funny. Beyblade is then 5th so just to put it straight.

1: Naruto
2: Bleach
3: Fullmetal Alchemist
4: Fairy Tail
5: Beyblade

Also, as it has now been said it should really be explained why and it's not that hard to give a reason and doesn't take long. I may not have said this in the first post of this thread but I was naive back then.

RE: Top five anime - KCPJ - Jul. 10, 2011

What about One Piece,its popular too

RE: Top five anime - Temporal - Jul. 10, 2011

Being popular doesn't always translate into being good.

(Jul. 10, 2011  4:17 AM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: What about One Piece,its popular too

I had watched it a bit when it was on the TV but once it stopped I just couldn't be bothered with it and it kind of got weird and felt like it was just dragging it's feet.

RE: Top five anime - othellog - Jul. 10, 2011

Has anyone seen Durarara! Its a really interesting series. I've been watching a couple episodes on adult swim Saturday at 12:30. Its seems really good and is very mysterious in the beginning. The shows is very hard to explain, but there is a lot I don't know. Its also really funny, to make the show TV-14, adult swin bleeps out some words. But its really funny because they might say the b-word and then bleep it out 5 seconds later, lol. XD
That would make this my 4th favourite anime, which pushes kekkaishi to 5th.
1-Full metal Alchemest(Brotherhood and original)
2-Bleach
3-Inuyasha
4-Durarara!
5-Kekkaishi(it would be better if they continued it Unhappy )

RE: Top five anime - Ultimate - Jul. 10, 2011

(Jul. 10, 2011  12:58 AM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Haha, I didn't even know this was still going. Has to be the biggest thread I have had replies for. Anyway, mine have changed round a little. Naruto and Bleach have swapped places because Bleach has just got plan boring and to be honest I believe Naruto has more of a story to it anyway. Fullmetal Alchemist is now 3rd because it was very good, especially at the end of it. Fairy Tail is 4th pretty much the moment it came out because it is interesting and funny. Beyblade is then 5th so just to put it straight.

1: Naruto
2: Bleach
3: Fullmetal Alchemist
4: Fairy Tail
5: Beyblade

Also, as it has now been said it should really be explained why and it's not that hard to give a reason and doesn't take long. I may not have said this in the first post of this thread but I was naive back then.

I know Shaman King only ran for 64 episodes and stopped but do you still like it?
(I think it's AWESOME!)

1. Naruto - It's getting really interesting, Naruto finally learns Rasenshuriken and I finally get to see how smart Shikamaru is, killing Hidan quite easily.

2. DB and BDZ - I don't watch this show anymore (I wish DBZ continued!).
but it's one of the best shows i've ever watched, with the Super Saiyans and the Truck Loads of enemies and a lot of movies and other great things.

3. Shaman King - Best anime ending ever IMO, while having great fights it was also quite funny. (especially Joco/Chocolove)

4. Beyblade - It was a show I really liked and one of the reasons i'm here but the thing that buged me the most is that G-REV didn't have the bit were there's light coming out the bey and the Bit Beast appearing, that always used to get my hyped.

5. Digimon - A very interesting show with digivolving because it was pretty awesome but after season 3 there was no point watching because season 4 didn't come out in English and Season 5 I thought was carp.

RE: Top five anime - NoodooSoup - Jul. 10, 2011

Digimon: Frontier (season 4) did come out in English.

RE: Top five anime - Eartheagle1997 - Jul. 10, 2011

I think that
1) fruits basket
2) beyblade
3) pokemon
4) digimon
5) bakugan

(Jul. 10, 2011  4:22 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Digimon: Frontier (season 4) did come out in English.

OMG no way. I have to check it out. But i've never seen it on TV.....

EDIT: It was scheduled to air in the United Kingdom on Fox Kids UK, and much more recently Jetix UK, but it never happened (a fate shared by Season Three of Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon S)).

from WIKIPEDIA

I just assumed then..... wow that's stupid how comes this never happened.

(Jul. 10, 2011  4:34 PM)EarthEagle1997 Wrote: I think that
1) fruits basket
2) beyblade
3) pokemon
4) digimon
5) bakugan

NOBODY CARES ELABORATE
LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU E-L-A-B-O-R-A-T-E

This page is full posts saying to ELABORATE

RE: Top five anime - TheChosen1 - Jul. 10, 2011

here are mine

Kick buttowski
beyblade Metal Fight
Fanboy and Chum Chum
SpongeBob Square Pants
Fish Hooks

(Jul. 10, 2011  2:17 PM)Ultimate Wrote: I know Shaman King only ran for 64 episodes and stopped but do you still like it?
(I think it's AWESOME!)

Of course I do and it is still in my top ten, just not the top five. My reason is simply because one has to move on sooner or later but I also don't feel it is as good as the others that are still going/come out.

(Jul. 10, 2011  6:02 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2011  2:17 PM)Ultimate Wrote: I know Shaman King only ran for 64 episodes and stopped but do you still like it?
(I think it's AWESOME!)

Of course I do and it is still in my top ten, just not the top five. My reason is simply because one has to move on sooner or later but I also don't feel it is as good as the others that are still going/come out.

True True, I don't watch a lot of DIFFERENT anime so Shaman King may stay in my top 5 for quite a while.

I have always wondered do most of you guys watch anime subbed or dubbed.

(Jul. 10, 2011  5:49 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: here are mine

Kick buttowski
beyblade Metal Fight
Fanboy and Chum Chum
SpongeBob Square Pants
Fish Hooks

OMG where's a mod when you need em.

Do you have problems reading or do you like breaking rules for fun, your post is considered spam.

YOU HAVE TO ELABORATE OR NO ONE'S GOING TO CARE.
Give opinions, if you can't do that then don't post.

(Jul. 10, 2011  5:49 PM)TheChosen1 Wrote: here are mine

Kick buttowski
beyblade Metal Fight
Fanboy and Chum Chum
SpongeBob Square Pants
Fish Hooks

Out of this list only Metal Fight Beyblade is an anime. Tired Though I would expect people to do this somewhere do the line.

Also, just to answer your question Ultimate. I watch some thing in Dub if they are good enough but most of the time it would be sub.

(Jul. 10, 2011  6:35 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Also, just to answer your question Ultimate. I watch some thing in Dub if they are good enough but most of the time it would be sub.

I wish I could do that to but i'm a lazy person and can't be bothered to read subtitles.
And I mute it cause it's annoying them speaking without me understanding what there saying but when I do that I can hear the other stuff like SFX. lol

RE: Top five anime - othellog - Jul. 12, 2011

My new list.
1-Durarara!
2-Full metal Alchemest(Brotherhood and original)
3-Bleach
4-Inuyasha
5-Kekkaishi(it would be better if they continued it Unhappy )
Durarara! is the best anime I've seen so far, I'm on episode 23. The story line is getting really intense. And is actually making sense! I don't understand why the anime was so short, but all sources say its still ongoing in anime form, and I think it is. I've been watching it on Hulu and their videos are usually a week behind from japan. Its said to have episode 25 and I'll check that out, but I think that the series might be ongoing in manga form, the last episode came out August 25 2010. Another series that was great, that ended, why me dammit!