World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nano - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  1:20 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:28 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: so yeah HASBRO mostly to blame, and i dont screw the face bolts to tight as i use my hands to be carefull.

Hasbro faces preform much better than TT faces. And faces will face a higher likelihood of snapping if they're undertightened.

That's how a kid at school broke a face. And also how he lost his MF.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Callum6939 - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  1:23 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:28 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: so yeah HASBRO mostly to blame, and i dont screw the face bolts to tight as i use my hands to be carefull.

Hasbro faces preform much better than TT faces. And faces will face a higher likelihood of snapping if they're undertightened.

That's how a kid at school broke a face. And also how he lost his MF.

no i dont leave them loose as when they are loose they make a rattling sound i tighten them up as tight as i can with my hand which is quite tight not tigh anough to snap them and they dont make the strange sound, sorry i didnt explain what i meant first

RE: Whine about your breaks - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 06, 2011

Today, after enjoying my new attack stadium( and paying $55), I was packing up my stuff.
When I pack it up, I put my beyblades into their original parts. So I saw rock leone, and lightning l drago, and I said, ah heck, one more battle, uncustomized.

So, in one battle only, lightning went kaboom Unhappy
I still cant find the part that broke off.

But, there's only one good side. I got a joke.

I broke lightning, I guess that means I Lost my thunder Smug

RE: Whine about your breaks - ethanzh - Mar. 06, 2011

Really? You would think that the company that invented Beyblades would make better facebolts. I've never had a problem with my TT MF.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nano - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  1:30 AM)ethanzh Wrote:

Really? You would think that the company that invented Beyblades would make better facebolts. I've never had a problem with my TT MF.

It's a fact that Hasbro uses better quality materials. It's because they learn off of TT (correct me if I'm wrong)

my TT are more reliable in my oppion too

RE: Whine about your breaks - ethanzh - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  1:32 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:30 AM)ethanzh Wrote:

It's a fact that Hasbro uses better quality materials. It's because they learn off of TT (correct me if I'm wrong)
Doesn't HASBRO use better plastics but TT uses better metal? Correct me if I'm wrong.

RE: Whine about your breaks - jcmanaf - Mar. 06, 2011

My freakin bey keeps on breakin that l drago is od strong i cant identifty it and i made a beyblade exactly like big bang pegasus

(Mar. 06, 2011  1:39 AM)jcmanaf Wrote: My freakin bey keeps on breakin that l drago is od strong i cant identifty it and i made a beyblade exactly like big bang pegasus

Od strong?
How did you make a bey exactly like big bang Pegasus

RE: Whine about your breaks - jcmanaf - Mar. 06, 2011

Well i had to like take several rubber flat tips and melt em down into a mold. then i had to use a special metal and shape it. then i had to use the same material as the clear wheels and melt it to a mold. It was od epic when i tested it. It like flipped over two beys in a 5 vs 1 battle.

RE: Whine about your breaks - _CHIZORO - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  8:06 PM)jcmanaf Wrote: Well i had to like take several rubber flat tips and melt em down into a mold. then i had to use a special metal and shape it. then i had to use the same material as the clear wheels and melt it to a mold. It was od epic when i tested it. It like flipped over two beys in a 5 vs 1 battle.

why would you melt the plastic just ruend the bey but its your money.

RE: Whine about your breaks - KaizerMFB - Mar. 06, 2011

My NEW MF-2 Broke......Stright away.........
ACh ben men fua!

RE: Whine about your breaks - darkwolf1 - Mar. 07, 2011

I was doing a parts battle to get some girl to stop hitting on me ( I dumped her) and the DF145 and WB parts got smashed, And I chipped a rock pegasus ( glad I have a spare rock wheel)

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeybladeStation - Mar. 08, 2011

My MF Broke today, as well as a nice rip-cord.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Callum6939 - Mar. 09, 2011

My first TT face broke, it was a Meteo l Drago printed face Crying it tightened it slightly to much but I couldn't see I was in the dark Unhappy ah well life goes on and it kinda still works but half snapped

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeybladeStation - Mar. 09, 2011

Another break, My String Launchers Sting pulled off. So now it doesn't retract or anything.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dracon - Mar. 09, 2011

sigh, i just noticed a tiny crack in my LF tip...
oh well, i guess i'll have to pick up another meteo l drago...
SCREW L DRAGO, it can wait until ii go filz! Imma get me a basalt Horogolium< off topic

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nano - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  7:42 AM)Dracon Wrote: sigh, i just noticed a tiny crack in my LF tip...
SCREW L DRAGO, it can wait until ii go filz! Imma get me a basalt Horogolium< off topic

You can't make Screw L-Drago. It's impossible!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dracon - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  8:09 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  7:42 AM)Dracon Wrote: sigh, i just noticed a tiny crack in my LF tip...

You can't make Screw L-Drago. It's impossible!

LOL, i'm not talking about making about making screw L Drago, it means don't worry about L drago, it can wait\ until filz... hopefully

RE: Whine about your breaks - Uwik - Mar. 09, 2011

(Mar. 09, 2011  1:20 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Another break, My String Launchers Sting pulled off. So now it doesn't retract or anything.

Unless the gears broke, or the actual string snapped, this is easily fixable

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dusk - Mar. 10, 2011

My last Lightning just cracked. Just great.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Synth - Mar. 10, 2011

my l-drago clear wheel just broke in half,and there was alot of major cracks in it.(the two heads are destroyed)
what really surprise me that one of the head didn't got destroyed,but that where my beys hit it always

RE: Whine about your breaks - GemiosBlader10 - Mar. 10, 2011

The handle of my BeyLauncher broke again even though I put super-glue on it...
The half of the handle is now missing...

RE: Whine about your breaks - IdiotBox - Mar. 11, 2011

I had three Gravity Perseus's, and for some reason, all the clear wheels kept on breaking off...
Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Mar. 11, 2011

My first Beyblade part breaking. A Ketos Face.

And I broke TWO Beylauncher LR's....