World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyPhilosopher - Feb. 17, 2011

(Feb. 17, 2011  6:16 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Battling maybe? What do you mean by PT?

He means Performance Tip.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Vongola-Hibari - Feb. 17, 2011

(Feb. 17, 2011  6:16 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Battling maybe? What do you mean by PT?

Could be from battling. But it does not make since. My performance tip has never been broken before. I have never launched it outside or on any hard surfaces. I only play in the bey stadium.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Meteo L-Drago56 - Feb. 17, 2011

I broke my godcousin's H145(mold 2). It landed on his Storm Pegasis 105RFs' Storm wheel during a battle and 1/4 of it broke off. The Pegasis didn't budge from the hit but part of Dark Bull's H145 off.

RE: Whine about your breaks - jfifthb - Feb. 17, 2011

When my H145 (Flame Aries) broke, I learned a lesson: don't battle in the Mobile Beystadium (hasbro) with H145. About 1/4 of it broke off, I glued it back on but it battled Storm Pegasus and it and another piece broke off. I never found that piece.
At this point, Pegasus was owing Aries every time. But then the last part of the H145 broke off and it's pretty much a 145 now. The finny thing is that Aries is one of the best (uncustomized) beys I have now.
http://epicbeybattle.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=115634992 this is my broken H145.

Also: I was battling with my new Storm Pegasus (thankfully it was my second one) and once I launched it (in the mobile beystadium) and the performance tip broke in two. Is this a Hasbro 'better material' problem or is it a mobile beystadium problem?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Musica - Feb. 17, 2011

I like to build special stadiums so I built this stadium that tilts on like this mini spire I (of course) used a stamina type (Flame Sagitairio DF145ES My cousin used his bey galaxy pegasus w105r2f thinking it would move fast enough to the point where its weight woulsdn't shift the stadium so the barttle commensed and as the stadium begant to tilt in one direction galaxy pegasus began to stay in that one spot my bey tilted and slipped hitting galaxy pegasus smashing it into the ground cracking its energy ring and face-bolt

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kujikato - Feb. 18, 2011

(Feb. 17, 2011  11:55 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: [Image: Photo%20on%202011-02-17%20at%2017.49%20%232.jpg]

I HATELOVE LLD!!!!

uber pwnage to earth
seesh oh well might as well make a word pic, my two earths broke when LLD100RF DoubleKoed them at the same time, one of the 'lobes' on each earth broke off
(Feb. 17, 2011  11:55 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: [Image: Photo%20on%202011-02-17%20at%2017.49%20%232.jpg]

I HATELOVE LLD!!!!

uber pwnage to earth
seesh oh well might as well make a word pic, my two earths broke when LLD100RF Double Koed them at the same time, one of the 'lobes' on each earth broke off

RE: Whine about your breaks - Shika blade - Feb. 18, 2011

 i broke pegasis. GINGA's worst dream. Dj - Disappointed ...


*sobs* at least.... I got permision to get another. But still...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Aquarius98 - Feb. 19, 2011

My T125 and my SD are toast! I had the stupidity to use them in a stadium (a bowl) I saw online. Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 04, 2011

My string launcher handle came off, but it is still useable.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Azlanslayer - Mar. 05, 2011

Damn, Gravity, Vulcan and LL-Drago broke my Earth Wheel T.T. Now i have only 1 left, which is mold 1 for stamina..

RE: Whine about your breaks - X1 - Mar. 05, 2011

Oh No !!!
My Beylauncher L Broke, Now I Only Have Hasbro's Light Launcher L Drago Version.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Azlanslayer - Mar. 05, 2011

OMG! My bro broke my beylauncher handle D=

RE: Whine about your breaks - Gamer420 - Mar. 05, 2011

(Feb. 12, 2011  3:09 AM)angelmeins Wrote: my leone tip brock in 3 places wean i left home one day and i just got really upset to were it was hard to breath and i think my cat did coz she likes them but i still keep him and dont leave it and home wean i got to school any more and my dad gettin me a new one

English is approved on these forums, honestly, you didn't even spell broke right.

Anyway, I'm not sure if he's already posted here but, Meforthewin's SF just broke into loads of pieces. It was previously glued back together and worked fine, but I don't think it's going to be put back together.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Chups - Mar. 05, 2011

My LR Launcher Broke beyond Repair.

I dont know How you guys Break so much stuff. I have never broken any of my beys.

Even EARTH's are dying!!!!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Aquilaz112 - Mar. 05, 2011

My 105 Cracked

RE: Whine about your breaks - BladeStorm - Mar. 05, 2011

6th Hasbro Face to break at my club. Seriously, for people that can only afford/are willing to buy 1 Beyblade, this is pretty bad.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZeroExia - Mar. 05, 2011

i had just bought the Hasbro Rev Up Launcher and its already broken. I can hear rattling when i shake it. Piece of junk. Do not buy!!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Callum6939 - Mar. 05, 2011

ok a list of my past breakages of MFB

Beylauncher LR (i know how to fix as i posted on youtube)
WB (Hasbro in half)
my finger (not really just feels like it when a bey flies out and hits you there)
4 Hasbro face bolt (useless get TT better made)
String launcher (Hasbro's orange one because some one said they could use it and riped it like the show >_<)
Rip cord (to much stress in hasbro launcher)

so yeah HASBRO mostly to blame, and i dont screw the face bolts to tight as i use my hands to be carefull.

Why hasbro why do you make me suffer? <-- should i add this to *ask a question get an answer* lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - wat - Mar. 05, 2011

I screwed my MF-H on too hard and the ridges on the shaft got worn off...now it doesn't screw on tightly enough. I'll tell how it happened so it doesn't happen to anyone else >.< You know the tool you use to screw on a face bolt? The standard tool is just a circle with two straight edges on opposites sides. However some tools have all 6 edges, the exact shape of a face bolt. This allows you to screw it in too tightly...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Callum6939 - Mar. 05, 2011

how does that work you cant screw it in to tightly just because the toll has a hexagon shape instead of the 2 sides :\ as it doesnt make a difference its probably because since it had a longer hadle it gave it more leaverage and easier to twist making you not notice its tight there for breaking it, i also did this with a MF accidently now i only twist with my hand as then i dont do it more tight

RE: Whine about your breaks - wat - Mar. 05, 2011

(Mar. 05, 2011  11:07 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: how does that work you cant screw it in to tightly just because the toll has a hexagon shape instead of the 2 sides :\ as it doesnt make a difference its probably because since it had a longer hadle it gave it more leaverage and easier to twist making you not notice its tight there for breaking it, i also did this with a MF accidently now i only twist with my hand as then i dont do it more tight

They both had the long handle. It is just like the difference between using the right shape of wrench versus the wrong shape...with the proper shape it allows you to screw the nut as hard as you can, while the wrong shape would slip...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nano - Mar. 06, 2011

My Wing-A AR broke Crying I'll post pics when I can.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ethanzh - Mar. 06, 2011

My only long TT ripcord broke in half. Most of my HASBRO face bolts are broken. I wish you could buy a pack of 6 plain white face bolts.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nano - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 06, 2011  1:00 AM)ethanzh Wrote: My only long TT ripcord broke in half. Most of my HASBRO face bolts are broken. I wish you could buy a pack of 6 plain white face bolts.

Hah. That would be a dream come true! I could draw on them and not worry!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Mar. 06, 2011

(Mar. 05, 2011  6:28 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: so yeah HASBRO mostly to blame, and i dont screw the face bolts to tight as i use my hands to be carefull.

Hasbro faces preform much better than TT faces. And faces will face a higher likelihood of snapping if they're undertightened.