World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Zeox - Jan. 30, 2011

Perhaps he means the HMS String launcher? I don't know really, maybe he was just exaggerating lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - VaxtinTheWolf - Jan. 30, 2011

(Jan. 29, 2011  10:40 PM)Cyber Blader Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  5:15 AM)VaxtinTheWolf Wrote: I just noticed why, on my String Launcher [Hasbro], the circular piece in the middle of the part you pull kept coming out.. It's a crack on the part the string is in. I've been using it since Christmas. It's when I got is of course. Now I launch weak fearing ima break it..

The same happened to me, and i don't think it will break because of that though. If it does, I always have spares.
I got lucky. I bought my string launcher near christmas. I havent seen another since. And I super glued it a few days ago. I'm back to full strength rips again ^-^

RE: Whine about your breaks - Black Ghost - Jan. 30, 2011

I made a powerful launcher with my Beylauncher then when i launched it

The bey exploded,
the Clear Wheel got snapped in half and the bey got disassembled.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Jan. 30, 2011

Breaking parts =/= powerful
you did something horribly wrong/lies

RE: Whine about your breaks - Black Ghost - Jan. 30, 2011

I just checked the powerful launcher, i forgot to tighten the screw so i guess thats why it didnt work.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Moss-Da-Boss - Jan. 30, 2011

The handle on mah black Beylauncher, It was coming for a while so its not that much of a shocker.

RE: Whine about your breaks - screw capricorn - Jan. 30, 2011

three of my(hasbro) ripcords the handle on my right launcher two ripcord and the string of my first beylauncher now i spin beys with my handsUnhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Gibraltor - Jan. 31, 2011

Mmmm, Driger S's attack ring was the worse thing to break ever, that thing is a beast and it got a crack clear through one side of the ring. Also happened around the time that Driger S was no longer produced by Hasbro, NOOOOOOOO!!!!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nano - Jan. 31, 2011

(Jan. 31, 2011  3:00 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: Mmmm, Driger S's attack ring was the worse thing to break ever, that thing is a beast and it got a crack clear through one side of the ring. Also happened around the time that Driger S was no longer produced by Hasbro, NOOOOOOOO!!!!

I feel sorry for you. If my Driger S AR broke it would of killed me

RE: Whine about your breaks - NightWolf - Jan. 31, 2011

I have a chip in the bottom of my HF. It still works and does not seem like its affecting anything but it was my favorite tip Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nano - Feb. 01, 2011

My String Launcher broke!!!!! The handle broke off and was sent flying. And my Launcher Rubber was on it when it flew. Now I have to use my L LDrago.

RE: Whine about your breaks - demolisher - Feb. 02, 2011

My unicornio clear wheel broke when I was battling against my freind brother combo Hell Kerbecs 100 rf the day after that my hasbro launcher broke. Along with my Cyber Peagasis 100 track broke against my friend combo MF-H Meteo LDrago Rush Red DF105 XF >.<

RE: Whine about your breaks - X1 - Feb. 02, 2011

My BeyLauncher L Broke Today...Oh I was lucky because I just bought a Hasbro's Lightning L Drago Today.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Black Ghost - Feb. 02, 2011

My SD tip shattered after getting smashed into concrete when i was battling on concrete Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - kopo007 - Feb. 02, 2011

I started to hate g-perseus in his counter mode now.....broke both my heart and its clear wheelUnhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - TylerPT - Feb. 02, 2011

I BROKE MY FIRST BEYLAUNCHER HANDLE... SO MANY MEMORIES Unhappy HOPEFULLY, SUPERGLUE WILL WORK! HOPEFULLY

RE: Whine about your breaks - jcmanaf - Feb. 02, 2011

God me and my second best bey got beat up in a battle. A guy was using a tricked out Lighting L d rago. He broked my storm pegasus clear wheel. His lighting l drago acts diffrently than other ones i see.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pyro - Feb. 02, 2011

(Feb. 02, 2011  5:10 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: My SD tip shattered after getting smashed into concrete when i was battling on concrete Unhappy

The reason you're probably posting in this thread so often is because you don't use your beyblades properly haha.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Zeox - Feb. 02, 2011

(Feb. 02, 2011  5:10 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: My SD tip shattered after getting smashed into concrete when i was battling on concrete Unhappy

Well, don't battle on concrete lol, you can't even battle on concrete, they won't move. Best case scenario it just stays in place and stops spinning.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nano - Feb. 03, 2011

(Feb. 02, 2011  10:09 PM)Zeox Wrote:

Well, don't battle on concrete lol, you can't even battle on concrete, they won't move. Best case scenario it just stays in place and stops spinning.

Not all concrete is bumpy you know.

I still can't find my Launcher Rubber I lost when my String Launcher broke Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Plasma Apples - Feb. 03, 2011

My first String Launcher's string went slack. My friend's SF lost part of the place where it connects to the track. And my other friend's F shattered into many tiny pieces. They flew into the air and were scattered.

(Feb. 03, 2011  1:35 AM)Plasma Apples Wrote: My first String Launcher's string went slack. My friend's SF lost part of the place where it connects to the track. And my other friend's F shattered into many tiny pieces. They flew into the air and were scattered.

How did the F "shatter"?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Blaze Wheeler - Feb. 03, 2011

(Feb. 03, 2011  3:50 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:35 AM)Plasma Apples Wrote: My first String Launcher's string went slack. My friend's SF lost part of the place where it connects to the track. And my other friend's F shattered into many tiny pieces. They flew into the air and were scattered.

How did the F "shatter"?

How the F?

XD

But seriously, it was probably just from a bit of use, just like how WB shatters occasionally.

Blaze
Tired I should have seen that coming.

And I still can't find that Launcher Rubber!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Azlanslayer - Feb. 03, 2011

Damn, i just broke my lightning Metal Wheel. Luckily it stays intact in the middle between the track and clear wheel.