World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nano - Jan. 24, 2011

(Jan. 24, 2011  12:29 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: My H145 broke.
try this horn breaking combo.(which i used)
Flame Gemios H145SF...

Or better yet, Leone H145 R2F. It will break in a instant.

RE: Whine about your breaks - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 24, 2011

Mine shattered.

And to you Dan, My friends vulcan broke. top THAT.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Zeox - Jan. 24, 2011

At the tourny, my Rf came off (It was the mold without the bar) So I only could use my Defense combo (Which is pwn anyway), But I won a replacement anyway

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nano - Jan. 24, 2011

(Jan. 24, 2011  12:34 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Mine shattered.

Post pics please?

(Jan. 24, 2011  12:38 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2011  12:34 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Mine shattered.

Post pics please?

of the H145 because my frend did not take pics of the vulcan.
he threw it away. its a shame i cant prove that.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Byser - Jan. 24, 2011

Exactly how did he break it? Was it just through normal use?

(Jan. 24, 2011  12:45 AM)Byser Wrote: Exactly how did he break it? Was it just through normal use?
we were beyblading at a constucton zone, when bricks fell on it. thanks to that my friend punched me in the face and cried.

RE: Whine about your breaks - DragoonRoks - Jan. 24, 2011

my saggtrio face top of saggtrio face is chipped badly a chunk of it is gone. and then My Rf somehow turn into RSF (i have no idea how cause now when use rf it dosent attack) i think i may of dented it and it was my first rfUnhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dan - Jan. 24, 2011

Its called a worn RF. Worn so much that it doesn't move.. Get a new one.

Edit: If you didn't know, LRF is exclusive to URS right now so it costs much more to get another LRF than it does a Vulcan. Though it is sad.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 25, 2011

I Almost have a break, my ch120 is jamming. Not going up or down, I have to force it hard to get it to move, and it doesn't lock well either

RE: Whine about your breaks - brazman - Jan. 25, 2011

wow my aquario broke one of its blades broke off it made me Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - ThePokeBlader - Jan. 25, 2011

my beylauncher l broke it started cracking and then its gone Crying

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sketchy - Jan. 25, 2011

One of my string launchers broke in half. Not really surprised since I've had it for about seven years now.

(Jan. 23, 2011  11:59 PM)Vulcan R2F Wrote: my libras ES broke. cracked right in the middle of the sharp and now theres only metal Unhappy

Same thing happened to me except one half is still on the tip.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dracon - Jan. 27, 2011

Sigh, My Only Takara Tomy Ripcord's handle broke off today, now I'm back to using Hasbro's Crappy small ripcords, oh well Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - VaxtinTheWolf - Jan. 27, 2011

I just noticed why, on my String Launcher [Hasbro], the circular piece in the middle of the part you pull kept coming out.. It's a crack on the part the string is in. I've been using it since Christmas. It's when I got is of course. Now I launch weak fearing ima break it..

RE: Whine about your breaks - Janstarblast - Jan. 27, 2011

I waz using my black dranzer against a Gaia Dragoon MS (also mine but used by friend). Unluckily, he got a perfect Gettyaki or watever its called upon my bey (he doesnt even know the B of Beyblade.... he just realised he had to launch wen I launched at the R of RIP!!! He launched at P of RIP!!! he made direct contact with my bey in mid air)
It was like G Dragoon using Starblast attack on my B Dranzer...... I was playing without the bitchip and so he scored direct hit on spingear and it broke into pieces...... From then onwards, I started using my G Dragoon in may society and really became a bladeBREAKER as my G Dragoon cut through plastic beys, slashed V Force beys and thrashed the G Revolution ones......... DJ - Yeah! HA HA HA HA!!!!! ;p Wink

RE: Whine about your breaks - Chaos Blader - Jan. 28, 2011

._.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 28, 2011

Same thing happened to me! It p*$$ed me off. One little piece breaks and it's not useable anymore. Did yours happen on both sides?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Chaos Blader - Jan. 28, 2011

No, just the one side. I stopped using it once I realised.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 28, 2011

When I broke mine, I hadn't realized at first, then after a battle or two, I saw it, didn't know what it was from or where it came from. Then after a couple of battles the other one broke and I saw where it broke off of.
I bought a new one and it's shiny...still Grin

RE: Whine about your breaks - dark nova - Jan. 28, 2011

I was battling and I broke my rf.AGAINST A STAMINA TYPE!!! .I cried.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Epic Blader - Jan. 28, 2011

cracked my gb145 against a storm aquario

RE: Whine about your breaks - BladeofBlood - Jan. 29, 2011

My brand new Flame Sagitario (Spelling?) was winning a three way battle against earth Wolf and L-Drago when the tip came loose and flew out of the stadium and hit my friend in the mouth and she jerked away and bit it-- there was actual bloodshed. This cause the bey to tip and collide with Earth Wolf and fly completely out of the stadium! And then my Strom pegasus got pinned up against the wall of the stadium by Dark Wolf and took a lot of paint off it... last night was not my night.

RE: Whine about your breaks - abhicherath - Jan. 29, 2011

takara ripcord snapped in half and i'm stuck with carp hasbro ripcords until i get my galaxy pegasis DX set.
it especially hurts hasbro LLD as it cmes with a left winder launcher.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Azure Lazer - Jan. 29, 2011

(Jan. 27, 2011  5:15 AM)VaxtinTheWolf Wrote: I just noticed why, on my String Launcher [Hasbro], the circular piece in the middle of the part you pull kept coming out.. It's a crack on the part the string is in. I've been using it since Christmas. It's when I got is of course. Now I launch weak fearing ima break it..

The same happened to me, and i don't think it will break because of that though. If it does, I always have spares.
(Jan. 25, 2011  9:24 PM)Sketchy Wrote: One of my string launchers broke in half. Not really surprised since I've had it for about seven years now.

(Jan. 23, 2011  11:59 PM)Vulcan R2F Wrote: my libras ES broke. cracked right in the middle of the sharp and now theres only metal Unhappy

Same thing happened to me except one half is still on the tip.

How did you have your string launcher for 7 years?