World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Soundwave - Dec. 28, 2010

(Dec. 28, 2010  4:21 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: May I ask what the point of posting was, then?

I assumed it was a joke?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Dec. 28, 2010

It was an unintentional pun.

RE: Whine about your breaks - milkychipz - Dec. 28, 2010

Ahh, no pun intended?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mr_Crüd - Dec. 28, 2010

Me and my friend were having lot of intense battles in the hasbro lightning force stadium, he was using an MF Ray Pegasis 100R2F and I was using Lightning LDrago 100HF upper mode. There was a lot of ricocheting and smash attacking going, I won the battle but when I picked up my LDrago I felt a crack and then one of the upper attack segments fell off, and it was my takara tomy one too.

RE: Whine about your breaks - beycrusher jim - Dec. 29, 2010

How do they break I don't get it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - jr591 - Dec. 29, 2010

Metal isn't invincible.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Stratus G. - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  12:12 AM)beycrusher jim Wrote: How do they break I don't get it.

Bey Spirit,Dude...You GOTTA BELIEVE
Seriously,Rage On Your Beyblades With a Metal Hammer A Few Times And I'm Sure One Of Them With Break.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Odin - Dec. 29, 2010

ODST (yes, he and I get together alot) were battling, and my beyblade's Weight Disk shattered. Pieces flew everywhere, and it was insane. His bey kept spinning, and it touched a piece that was still in the stadium, and it flew out and dented my bed Joyful_2

RE: Whine about your breaks - Soundwave - Jan. 01, 2011

GAHHHHHHH my beylauncher LR broke, it won't retract, and I tried to unscrew it to fix it, but you can't take it apart even without the screws, oh well I ordered the hong kong limited edition set so I will be getting the gold beylauncher... godspeed dimsum!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pikachao - Jan. 02, 2011

The bottom of my cancer face broke. There's still enough thread for it left to work and I have spares (although this was the only red sticker I had, the rest are orangey). I'm just wondering how it even managed to break considering it's INSIDE the bey. Chocked

RE: Whine about your breaks - ƛnubis - Jan. 02, 2011

i broke my black sf tip when i threw my flame orso 105 sf at the wall

RE: Whine about your breaks - Wraith - Jan. 02, 2011

And why did you do that?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Evan - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  9:20 PM)Pikachao Wrote: The bottom of my cancer face broke. There's still enough thread for it left to work and I have spares (although this was the only red sticker I had, the rest are orangey). I'm just wondering how it even managed to break considering it's INSIDE the bey. Chocked

Probably from over tightening :\ that's how my Saggitario face broke.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ƛnubis - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  9:24 PM)Wraith Wrote: And why did you do that?

i forgot but its ok im buying the takara tomy attack parts thing and it comes with sf

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pikachao - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  9:26 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  9:20 PM)Pikachao Wrote: The bottom of my cancer face broke. There's still enough thread for it left to work and I have spares (although this was the only red sticker I had, the rest are orangey). I'm just wondering how it even managed to break considering it's INSIDE the bey. Chocked

That's a possibility. I thought it was because of the recoil from the parts I was using. Two smash attack beys with different spin directions, and the stadium we use at the moment is some portable one we got given for christmas. It has kind of walls so there's a LOT of collision.

It's not like the head has sheared off from the bolt though, it's just a small fraction of the bottom kinda snapped off. Still works so I'm happy enough. Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - Evan - Jan. 02, 2011

(Jan. 02, 2011  10:53 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  9:26 PM)Evan Wrote:

That's a possibility. I thought it was because of the recoil from the parts I was using. Two smash attack beys with different spin directions, and the stadium we use at the moment is some portable one we got given for christmas. It has kind of walls so there's a LOT of collision.

It's not like the head has sheared off from the bolt though, it's just a small fraction of the bottom kinda snapped off. Still works so I'm happy enough. Smile

Oh gotcha. It might be from recoil, maybe over tightening who knows. Mine literately snapped in half :\ straight down the middle....which really sucks cause I loved the Sagitarrio face.

RE: Whine about your breaks - DayDreamX - Jan. 03, 2011

i actually don't care if any of my hws beyblades break LOL since most are easy to find and replace.
but then when my older beys break i go crazy... because you know, it's like an antique LOL.
i may not use them anymore but i still want to try and keep them in good condition.
recently my siblings were playing with my old beys and my dragoon shattered. I don't know how, I wasn't there when they were playing with it and they didn't ask me if they could.
It just fell apart and everything broke; The attack ring, the spin gear, the blade base, even the weight disk!
They also broke my strata dragoon somehow :l
I didn't realize how many beyblades my sister broke over the years but now I'm only left with a Draciel from my childhood beys Tired

Oh yes, for my hws we were playing ON THE BALCONY. Idk why I allowed myself to play beyblade on the balcony with my friends; but holy carp my Saggitario, when i launched it, it jumped out of the bey stadium and it was spinning on the floor of the balcony and my friend, being the idiot she is, DID NOTHING to try and stop it from spinning. and it spun OFF THE BALCONY. and when it landed on the concrete i was like "NOOOO!" i ran down and thank god nothing broke, the bottom of they bey (wasn't anything important) was just dented a bit.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Yu Tendou - Jan. 08, 2011

I was having a match between my Quetzalcoatl and Cyber Pegasis and when i launched Quetzalcoatl it was fine but when i launched Cyber Pegasis it flew then Quetzalcoatl hit the HF when it was about to land then Cyber Pegasis flew away then the HF split in half, Quetzalcoatl tossed it 5 meters from the stadium.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Black Ghost - Jan. 09, 2011

I made a Ray Cancer 90RF and a Burn Capricorne 90RF, I forgot to tighten it so it was hand screwed then

After 5 contacts
Capricorne Explodes

Damage: Burn wheel cracked badly
Capricorne clear wheel split in half
Face split in 3 pieces
90 Track scratched and cracked
RF bottom rubber tip popped out.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Katsuya - Jan. 09, 2011

(Jan. 09, 2011  4:23 AM)Hypersonic Wrote: I made a Ray Cancer 90RF and a Burn Capricorne 90RF, I forgot to tighten it so it was hand screwed then

After 5 contacts
Capricorne Explodes

Damage: Burn wheel cracked badly
Capricorne clear wheel split in half
Face split in 3 pieces
90 Track scratched and cracked
RF bottom rubber tip popped out.
Guess You learned Your Lesson.

Mine is When My Rock Orso Facebolt broke Because I Overtightened It.

RE: Whine about your breaks - kidice - Jan. 09, 2011

destroyed my leone

RE: Whine about your breaks - Giraton - Jan. 09, 2011

can you put a little more discription? i broke my storm aries face bolt because i tighten it to hard, and my brother broke his leone face bolt the same way.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Musica - Jan. 09, 2011

When I was little I was battling with everybody with my Dranzer MS at the bottom of the slide in the flat part and then some retarded kid launched his bey down the slide unfortunately he hit my bey and it slammed it onto the concrete when I ran over to pick it up it was split nearly in half (The weight disk was ok)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Black Ghost - Jan. 10, 2011

There was a similar accedent that happened to me: I was playing with my dad using the slide as an arena, my dad had a Storm Pegasis 105RF (RF worn a bit) While i had Rock Leone 145WB, In the middle of the second battle my sister launched a Cyber Pegasis 100HF down the slide then it got smashed into a hard rock while my dad's storm pegasis landed in grass, Cyber Pegasis landed on concrete and my Rock Leone was split into 5 pieces while my dad's Pegasis survived and Cyber Pegasis only had the HF cracked.

RE: Whine about your breaks - s-pegasus - Jan. 10, 2011

My MS broke.I was playing with it and my Lightning L-drago in my attack stadium then it hit the wall then the metal part came off so now its a Wide Hole Flat.