World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 03, 2010

This Break wasn't mine.

I looked at someones RF. Now I said "This is an RF. Now it looks like an RSF. Soon to be RS." Aw man. You can use sandpaper to make RS out of RF.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ShredderN64 - Dec. 03, 2010

So today I shattered a Sharp tip in the Lightning Force arena with Storm Pegasus. I can post pics if anyone wants to see.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Byser - Dec. 06, 2010

Hmm, my Hasbro Beylauncher handle finally came off. I put small rubber bands around the knot for a grip. I actually like it better know.

I'm a bit depressed that one of my Hasbro Earths broke on the thin parts in the center of the wheel though. Both sides.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Amaterasu - Dec. 06, 2010

I wanna see a broken s and can u see joe it does in battle

RE: Whine about your breaks - |Joe| - Dec. 06, 2010

Huh? What does that have to do with me?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Amaterasu - Dec. 06, 2010

Lol I meant how

RE: Whine about your breaks - |Joe| - Dec. 06, 2010

Ah ok. Lol I just look at my keyboard and saw how close J was to H and how close E is to W.

RE: Whine about your breaks - wat - Dec. 06, 2010

Not really a break, but the clips that hold the spin gear in place will fly out of my Wolborg 1 and Draciel F if they're launched hard :\

RE: Whine about your breaks - Gilgamesh - Dec. 06, 2010

I have broken a: ten balance, ten wide, pretty much all of my wolborg 2, dragon ripcord, knight dranzer ar, semi flat, and burned a really messed up this combo with napalm; Draciel F ar/ six balance/ Flat. (major props to mc frown for supplying me with the napalm)

:V

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Dec. 06, 2010

His Wolborg 2. . .
The Base Clips are broken, the Rubber fell off of the Shaft, the pegs on the casings and SG are broken.
The AR, BB, Bitchip, Bearing, and Weight Ring are the only parts that still haven't broken.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Themailman - Dec. 08, 2010

*sniff* My 100 broke... It wasn't like I messed it up by over tightening or anything ether. I just pulled it out of my bey storage bag and one of the little tabs on the side had busted off...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Blaze Wheeler - Dec. 08, 2010

(Dec. 08, 2010  12:13 AM)Themailman Wrote: *sniff* My 100 broke... It wasn't like I messed it up by over tightening or anything ether. I just pulled it out of my bey storage bag and one of the little tabs on the side had busted off...

It is still legal to use.

If by the sides, you mean the "Bars".

Mine did the same, so I cut off the bars on the broken one, and it works fine, and I'm pretty sure it's still legal for WBO use.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Themailman - Dec. 08, 2010

(Dec. 08, 2010  12:20 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  12:13 AM)Themailman Wrote: *sniff* My 100 broke... It wasn't like I messed it up by over tightening or anything ether. I just pulled it out of my bey storage bag and one of the little tabs on the side had busted off...

It is still legal to use.

If by the sides, you mean the "Bars".

Mine did the same, so I cut off the bars on the broken one, and it works fine, and I'm pretty sure it's still legal for WBO use.
I did mean the bars. You just made my day! Thnx!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Dec. 08, 2010

It actually isn't legal at all, though I doubt it makes much preformance difference/anyone will notice.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Blaze Wheeler - Dec. 08, 2010

(Dec. 08, 2010  3:47 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It actually isn't legal at all, though I doubt it makes much preformance difference/anyone will notice.

You're the first one to say it wasn't legal...

I asked in the Q&A Thread and everybody said it was legal.

And isn't it Legal if it doesn't change performance?

RE: Whine about your breaks - koyoya6543 - Dec. 08, 2010

My Leone's performance tip broke,when I battling outside.Now Iuse my Storm Aries performance tip for both.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Chaos Blader - Dec. 08, 2010

(Dec. 08, 2010  4:00 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2010  3:47 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It actually isn't legal at all, though I doubt it makes much preformance difference/anyone will notice.

It will be slightly lighter though.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nano - Dec. 08, 2010

I have broke a total of 3 or 4 ripcords and made the opening of the launcher wear down so much on 2 of my light launchers Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Serotonin - Dec. 08, 2010

(Dec. 08, 2010  4:00 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

It's totally illegal.

RE: Whine about your breaks - sucks - Dec. 09, 2010

launched my blade using a plastic generation launcher grip with an mfb launcher(fake grip i think) and the launcher flew out and my blade went flying.wen i found my blade the sw 145 was broken and it took me a week 2 find my ms.

RE: Whine about your breaks - linh004 - Dec. 12, 2010

My Earth mold 1 broke in 3 differant pieces a day before the Jingle all the Bey tournament in London, UK.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/linh004/IMG00005-20101212-1858.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/linh004/IMG00006-20101212-1858.jpg

RE: Whine about your breaks - Xi - Dec. 18, 2010

i was testing some combos and i put lldrago's face bolt back on like crooked and way too tight or something and it broke in half. so cool looking.Tired

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dan - Dec. 18, 2010

My Mold 2 Earth broke around the same area yours did Linh. except only one wing was clipped.

RE: Whine about your breaks - wat - Dec. 18, 2010

Not a break exactly, but my Sol wheel which I didn't intend to battle with got chipped...it was sitting next to the stadium when Gravity Perseus got shot out and slammed into it Tired

RE: Whine about your breaks - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 18, 2010

My Beylauncher LR's string has a malfunction.. carp! It's my fave launcher.