World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Giraton - Nov. 26, 2010

well i may as well say how my left beylauncher broke. i was pulling it up and down in class like it was a yo-yo (im not going to do that again) and then it suddenly made a big snap sound and it didn't retract. i opened it up when i got home and the small circle thingy that has the spring in it, witch i call a retractor, had broke. this means i can't launch properly and if i do, the launcher needs to be winded up.

RE: Whine about your breaks - 桃太郎 - Nov. 26, 2010

>.> Another preventable breakage. Perhaps Bey Launchers should be used for Beyblade, right?

RE: Whine about your breaks - layno1 - Nov. 26, 2010

Not really my break, but my friend's RF turned into something like RM. (Rubber Mushroom) The reasoning for this (I think) is that he used it like something around 100 times on a heavy bey.

RE: Whine about your breaks - wat - Nov. 27, 2010

I don't really mind that this happened, since I had 3 draciel S anyway...

I matched a normal Draciel S against the limited edition one with wide defense (bought from a WBO member). I didn't think anything special would happen. So I launched, and the normal Draciel S EXPLODES, and the spin gear is shattered! It was pretty sweet >.<

RE: Whine about your breaks - MeteoL-Blader - Nov. 27, 2010

(Nov. 27, 2010  6:46 PM)JT5718x Wrote: I don't really mind that this happened, since I had 3 draciel S anyway...

I matched a normal Draciel S against the limited edition one with wide defense (bought from a WBO member). I didn't think anything special would happen. So I launched, and the normal Draciel S EXPLODES, and the spin gear is shattered! It was pretty sweet >.<

That must have been awesome!

I was really mad when my brand new trygle-2 g's blade base snapped in half in its firs battle and the WD just flew off. The WD was never to be found and the only usable parts were the bit beast and the attack ring Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Annoying-Fork - Nov. 27, 2010

As I recall, there was one more breakage moment which was just obscure. I mean really.

I admit to causing another persons Beyblade to break, but he had two of the Bistool anyway so it's all good.
I used an insane combo consisting of Cyber Dragoon AR and the Wolborg 3 base. Here's the weirdness.

Only two minutes and on the third round, Bistool's bit chip was gone before our very eyes... So was the screw...
I looked up and seen my opponent holding a screw with a nice little thread of blue plastic hanging off. It appears as if he caught the screw when it hit him. The guy just pulled out another Bistool.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Gingka101 - Nov. 27, 2010

Tonight I broke the peg holder thingies off 3 yes 3 launcher grips. Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Nov. 27, 2010

They were fake/learn to launch.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Chaos Blader - Nov. 28, 2010

[Image: dscf0099u.jpg] T_T

RE: Whine about your breaks - RエスコルピオT125JB - Nov. 28, 2010

(Nov. 28, 2010  9:55 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: [Image: dscf0099u.jpg] T_T

Oh, quite similar to mine. I assume you can buy Hasbro's Launcher Grip easily (?)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Chaos Blader - Nov. 28, 2010

Yeah, I'll probably get a new one in a few days. Is the 3-Segment Launcher Grip reinforced?

RE: Whine about your breaks - RエスコルピオT125JB - Nov. 28, 2010

(Nov. 28, 2010  1:16 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Yeah, I'll probably get a new one in a few days. Is the 3-Segment Launcher Grip reinforced?

Well, sort of.
The ''wall'' of the 3-Segment Launcher is thicker than the original Grip.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Soundwave - Nov. 28, 2010

there is a crack running down my leones 145 T_T my brother broke one oof his face bolts T_T, battle strikers putting giant dents in the wall of my stadium T_T btw I actually tried useing RF as an eraser and it worked ok Grin

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Nov. 28, 2010

A mediocre $5 eraser, smooth.

RE: Whine about your breaks - bumpyfelon - Nov. 28, 2010

i was screwing a very special l drago face bolt and it cracked. :-(

RE: Whine about your breaks - LeonTempest - Nov. 28, 2010

Unfortunatly, a old short hasbro ripcord broke the other day...it was blue...i like blue...
i think my RF tip is shot...it cannot even beat a Dark Libra ED145 SD...and that is sad...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Soundwave - Nov. 29, 2010

(Nov. 28, 2010  10:33 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: A mediocre $5 eraser, smooth.

lol I just rubbed it on something to see if it worked it leaves a big streak on the paper :\ lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - s-pegasus - Nov. 29, 2010

My launcher grip broke today.Crying

(Nov. 28, 2010  10:57 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Unfortunatly, a old short hasbro ripcord broke the other day...it was blue...i like blue...
i think my RF tip is shot...it cannot even beat a Dark Libra ED145 SD...and that is sad...

the same thing happend to my blue ripcord lol it is the way it was put in the flame sagittario value pack where instead of being bent at 2 points, it is bent at 3 therefore making it weaker and more suseptible to breakage :\... it was short anyway right Tongue_out_wink off topic> click on my new signature and you will be awsome-azed Grin ( please do Tongue_out)

RE: Whine about your breaks - LeonTempest - Nov. 29, 2010

See, mine was a used and old ripcord that was already bent and weak. it was only a matter of time. it is to bad it happened literaly the day before i got my string launchers. Ripcord broke on Turkey Day, String Launchers obtained on Black Friday.

and no, i will not click your sig...

RE: Whine about your breaks - |Joe| - Nov. 29, 2010

Heh now i know what kind of "Extreme Blading" people have to do to break their stuff XD. I was bored one day so I launched my LLDrago 100WD, Burn Susanow 100FS, and MF Bakushin Bull 100B into my LF and they recoil they all created was madness bahaha. They just kept bouncing off the walls and hitting each other more. So today I unscrewed them all and put the pieces back in my box and I saw that all the recoil and collision caused part of the bottom tip on my facebolt to snap off heh. Just a tiny little bit came off, but its still pretty funny.

(Nov. 29, 2010  3:43 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: See, mine was a used and old ripcord that was already bent and weak. it was only a matter of time. it is to bad it happened literaly the day before i got my string launchers. Ripcord broke on Turkey Day, String Launchers obtained on Black Friday.

and no, i will not click your sig...

off topic> but the signature is a link to a site called swagbucks where you can earn prizes for surfing the web, prizes include things like gift cards, more notably $5 paypal gift cards, amazon gift cards and all that carp by surfing the web and doing other stuff, just use this site instead of google and I know it's safe ( trust me Wink) on topic> my brothers prongs on his fake beylauncher kept breaking and he kept reglueing it so he decided to replace the prongs with some real ones lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - aDAMPisTheWolf - Dec. 02, 2010

My HF turned into HQ but i fixed it pretty good but it's still uneven ='(

RE: Whine about your breaks - Train - Dec. 02, 2010

I actually broke my first beylauncher. I was a little upset, but I've already ordered a new one. I can't stand the Hasbro one's (the cord on my first one frayed almost immediately)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Dec. 03, 2010

Then it was faulty, Hasbro's Beylauncher preforms fine, and is very durable.