World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Oct. 21, 2008

despite popular opinion i think draciel ms is one of the best looking HMS released

shame it sucks

RE: Whine about your breaks - May The Pirate - Oct. 21, 2008

(Oct. 21, 2008  9:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: despite popular opinion i think draciel ms is one of the best looking HMS released

shame it sucks

It is, always thought the RC would be nice, but tested it out and even standard plastics can beat it ;_;

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ryantran40 - Oct. 21, 2008

(Oct. 21, 2008  9:22 AM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2008  4:36 AM)Ryantran40 Wrote: Aww carp I just busted my Takara Draciel MS's running core where the BP hooks onto. Well, nothing a lil glue won't help. (Yeah I Know it's illegal but I don't plan on using it on official matches. Tongue_out)

I have a spare spinning mushroom* (Proto grey version) if you want to buy it?

* the proto grey version of Draciel MS seriously looks like a spinning mushroom XD

I might when I got some cash lol.

RE: Whine about your breaks - CobraRoll - Oct. 21, 2008

This past week ive wrecked both my Tornado Change Core AND my GFUM core. Unhappy

Major suckage.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyUK-Espio - Oct. 22, 2008

I had my Galzzly SubAR broken by a Malteaser the day I bought it o.O. This isn't possible but it happened.

I launched my Galzzly in against a Malteaser because I thought it would chew it to pieces but the opposite happened and my SubAR just flew off.

I tried this years ago by the way.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sasch - Oct. 23, 2008

I just broke a Star Attack WD. I was messing around with it on SG Flat and with Sparkling Attacker's AR without the sub-AR-thingie. Then, the terrible idea of shooting it into the arena with MFB Leone came to my mind. Next thing was a shard of the WD hitting my forehead. It's still all over my room.

RE: Whine about your breaks - V2 - Oct. 23, 2008

(Oct. 23, 2008  12:42 AM)Sasch Wrote: I just broke a Star Attack WD. I was messing around with it on SG Flat and with Sparkling Attacker's AR without the sub-AR-thingie. Then, the terrible idea of shooting it into the arena with MFB Leone came to my mind. Next thing was a shard of the WD hitting my forehead. It's still all over my room.

a photo of the damaged WD would be VERY cool Grin

RE: Whine about your breaks - May The Pirate - Oct. 23, 2008

(Oct. 23, 2008  12:45 AM)Chickens lulz Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2008  12:42 AM)Sasch Wrote: I just broke a Star Attack WD. I was messing around with it on SG Flat and with Sparkling Attacker's AR without the sub-AR-thingie. Then, the terrible idea of shooting it into the arena with MFB Leone came to my mind. Next thing was a shard of the WD hitting my forehead. It's still all over my room.

It i could find the remnants of my six-wide, I'd post a picture XD It just exploded and smacked my in the shin and my shoulder.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyUK-Espio - Oct. 23, 2008

I had my Driger S Ar split clean in half after a fearsome 4 - 5 hour battle session with a friend of mine a while back =(.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Shake.junt95 - Oct. 23, 2008

(Oct. 23, 2008  9:36 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I had my Driger S Ar split clean in half after a fearsome 4 - 5 hour battle session with a friend of mine a while back =(.

not suprised it broke after 5 hours of battleing lol ive broke 2 driger s ars there not very sturdy.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ChozenBlader - Oct. 23, 2008

In my experience with Tiger Defenser, its been pretty sturdy. Can take some pretty spectacular hits. Even dented my wall! xd

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sasch - Oct. 23, 2008

Yeah, as soon as I find the WD shards I can make a picture. I also have one 10-Wide in eight pieces.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ChozenBlader - Oct. 23, 2008

Wow... Eight?

RE: Whine about your breaks - NAP - Oct. 23, 2008

Dragoon MSUV put a hole in my Takara MageStadium's side part. T^T
then again its pretty old so.
[Image: Picture014.jpg]
soory for webcam.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZenX - Oct. 23, 2008

Another Strike Turtle(3rd one) got wasted thanks to DEMS w/ MWGC

I need to find a new Draciel V2 that wont cost more than $10(Searching ebay...)

RE: Whine about your breaks - V2 - Oct. 24, 2008

(Oct. 23, 2008  7:26 AM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2008  12:45 AM)Chickens lulz Wrote:

It i could find the remnants of my six-wide, I'd post a picture XD It just exploded and smacked my in the shin and my shoulder.

Post a pic Grin
shin and shoulder optional
I iz a comeedian yesh?

RE: Whine about your breaks - beymasterkai - Oct. 24, 2008

i just broke my dark effigy RC!! ;_; Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - winder - Oct. 24, 2008

My gigars broke a day after I got it, the damn springs fell out of the base, but not just the springs, the good news is, i vaccuumed everything up, (thank god for bagless vaccuums) and picked out the piece, it was pretty hard to put together, there were 2 big springs, then 2 verry small ones, anyway, its fixed, but i wont use it ever again..

RE: Whine about your breaks - NAP - Oct. 24, 2008

(Oct. 24, 2008  12:53 AM)beymasterkai Wrote: i just broke my dark effigy RC!! ;_; Unhappy

Oh man, Death Gargoyle down for the count...sorry 'bout the break bro.

RE: Whine about your breaks - beymasterkai - Oct. 24, 2008

(Oct. 24, 2008  2:04 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2008  12:53 AM)beymasterkai Wrote: i just broke my dark effigy RC!! ;_; Unhappy

Oh man, Death Gargoyle down for the count...sorry 'bout the break bro.

yeah at least it wasnt the AR. that would have been DEATH! ;_;

RE: Whine about your breaks - TheGigsMeister - Oct. 29, 2008

And my Dranzer G's base just committed suicide.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kei - Oct. 29, 2008

It broke without the help of another Beyblade?! Amazing.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Oct. 29, 2008

(Oct. 29, 2008  4:18 AM)Kei Wrote: It broke without the help of another Beyblade?! Amazing.

assisted suicide B)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kei - Oct. 29, 2008

seppuku!

RE: Whine about your breaks - ChozenBlader - Oct. 29, 2008

And once again, we're on the topic of suicide xd
Broke my Left Spin launcher... again...