World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Nov. 01, 2010

(Oct. 31, 2010  6:55 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Mc Frown I guess that's just another reason to buy MF-2? How did you manage to break it anyway?

The plastic near the top fractured and all of the threads fell off :V
It's pretty brittle plastic.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Serotonin - Nov. 01, 2010

(Nov. 01, 2010  4:06 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2010  6:55 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Mc Frown I guess that's just another reason to buy MF-2? How did you manage to break it anyway?

The plastic near the top fractured and all of the threads fell off :V
It's pretty brittle plastic.

The plastic portion of the Metal Face is really thin as well, to make space for the metal centre.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Soundwave - Nov. 01, 2010

I broke a lot of things lately
my griffolyons 8 balance shatered
my salamoloyns attack ring recoiled so much it destroyed the BB
my seaborgs AR wont hold a bit chip
I broke 2 ES performance tips on my flame libras T_T, returned them though haha
I broke my only takara-tomy ripcord
I broke 2 of my 3 HF
....................................................can't think of any more but I bet theres more

RE: Whine about your breaks - 桃太郎 - Nov. 01, 2010

^ That's insane. See for me, I don't battle with Plastics due to some of their rarity. I'll look at them, and spin them by themselves, and that's probably it.

But going back on topic, darn. 5 MFB parts, including the winder. Lips_sealed

Edit:

My Earth Wheel finally broke on me. It wasn't the wings, but it was the inside part of the Wheel. The metal piece that acts as a bridge between the inner hexagonal gap and a smaller gap on the outside.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ranul96 - Nov. 09, 2010

I used my Lightning Ldrago 100HF on a stupid old fake stadium (to battle a friend, we didn't have another stadium) and realized bumps on the stadium only after I used my bey on it. Then when I looked at my HF,well I felt like crying, the hole was no longer circular nor flat, it was uneven and oval-like! Worst part...my LDrago wasn't even 1 day old...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jaems1 - Nov. 09, 2010

(Nov. 09, 2010  5:34 PM)Ranul96 Wrote: I used my Lightning Ldrago 100HF on a stupid old fake stadium (to battle a friend, we didn't have another stadium) and realized bumps on the stadium only after I used my bey on it. Then when I looked at my HF,well I felt like crying, the hole was no longer circular nor flat, it was uneven and oval-like! Worst part...my LDrago wasn't even 1 day old...

is your L.LDrago legit or fake?

and it'd be nice to have prove that a stadium caused this and not your incompetence of playing on rough surface, i.e. concrete.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Gamer420 - Nov. 09, 2010

I was battling with my Flame Libra 145 FS (145 was TT) and my friends bey snapped it, it's now useless, my friend who snapped it is going to give me a hasbro one when he gets it though.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ga' - Nov. 09, 2010

I was playing in an indian tournament a few years ago, and I used a completely unmodified Dragoon F. It was pretty bad, but I managed to pwn everyone there. Then comes final round and I'm up against my cousin. He used a Black Dranzer F. My launch was beast, and as he almost fell over, my beyblade grinded into the side of the stadium because of a last smack by the dranzer and the ar chipped. Because of that, my beyblade completely stopped because the wall met the other spike on the ar. I won though, but then my beyblade broke into 50 pieces.Smithicide

EDIT: All my right-launching ripcords are gone...... D:

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dan - Nov. 09, 2010

My Beylauncher broke, it now doesn't retract after a launch.
I opened it up, replaced parts, put originals back on any everything and it still does the same thing.
Anyone know how to fix that?

RE: Whine about your breaks - UltimateChimera - Nov. 10, 2010

My Dark Cancers metal wheel is so scrathed up from one battle!it was a first to three match between my Dark Cancer CH120SF(this was a bet I said I could beat him with Dark Cancer XD)and my friends Takara Tomy Burn Pheonix 135MS.I won 3-2 from 2 KOs and one outspin.My Dark wheel is very very very scratched now );

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dan - Nov. 10, 2010

That isn't a break and its easily fixable.
Dark is probably the worst wheel we have.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Annoying-Fork - Nov. 10, 2010

I, so far, discovered that two Beyblades I own have a particular defect. One was easily noticeable, but the other wasn't.

My Flame Sagittario's Face Bolt pops up to the left when it is fully tightened, and refuses to tighten properly when screwed straight down as well. I checked both the Track and Bolt threads, they seem to be intact. Pretty hard plastic they use in this series.

I bought a comb pack of Rock Leone 145WB and Flame Bull 100F, I mostly bought for the reshuffled Bull but found out that the parts in Rock Leone are looser than normal. The WB tip is incredibly shaky as if the manufactures thrashed the parts together by hand. It was an ugly color shuffle for Leone, and I think it's quite stupid that it is Ice Blue anyway.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Nov. 10, 2010

It is not a break yet, but I was assembling a combination with H145 and a Metal Face notably, and for some reason it seemed a lot tighter to screw the Metal Face into H145 than in any other Track. Has anybody else noticed this ? It was Hasbro's H145, with the reinforced mold of course. It was the only moment I ever got the impression one of my parts would break, besides the handle of my Beylauncher ...

RE: Whine about your breaks - lord Wolfblade - Nov. 10, 2010

i have that that combo pack with rock leon and flame bull and the parts are loose as well

RE: Whine about your breaks - Annoying-Fork - Nov. 10, 2010

That's just strange, that and Kai-V's experience. I sure hope Hasbro can fix issues with Hole Flat since the Wiki states a fragility increase.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dan - Nov. 10, 2010

Is there any way to fix my problem other than buying a new Beylauncher? Tongue_out

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Nov. 10, 2010

(Nov. 10, 2010  2:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not a break yet, but I was assembling a combination with H145 and a Metal Face notably, and for some reason it seemed a lot tighter to screw the Metal Face into H145 than in any other Track. Has anybody else noticed this ? It was Hasbro's H145, with the reinforced mold of course. It was the only moment I ever got the impression one of my parts would break, besides the handle of my Beylauncher ...

I have noticed screwing a MF into H145 is extremely awkward, moreso than anything else I have tried.

RE: Whine about your breaks - blah - Nov. 10, 2010

(Nov. 10, 2010  2:13 AM)Dan Wrote: Is there any way to fix my problem other than buying a new Beylauncher? Tongue_out

Same thing happened to me the other day.
I took it apart and tried to fix everything, no luck.

I guess you'll have to get a new one.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Blaze Wheeler - Nov. 10, 2010

(Nov. 10, 2010  2:13 AM)Dan Wrote: Is there any way to fix my problem other than buying a new Beylauncher? Tongue_out

Watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXktJBxM-Y

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ranul96 - Nov. 10, 2010

(Nov. 09, 2010  5:42 PM)Jaems Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2010  5:34 PM)Ranul96 Wrote: I used my Lightning Ldrago 100HF on a stupid old fake stadium (to battle a friend, we didn't have another stadium) and realized bumps on the stadium only after I used my bey on it. Then when I looked at my HF,well I felt like crying, the hole was no longer circular nor flat, it was uneven and oval-like! Worst part...my LDrago wasn't even 1 day old...

is your L.LDrago legit or fake?

and it'd be nice to have prove that a stadium caused this and not your incompetence of playing on rough surface, i.e. concrete.

I am really really sure that it's legit. I bought it from comwell on ebay and the box says Takara Tomy and it came just as a normal Takara Tomy Lightning LDrago would. I can assure you that I NEVER EVER played on a surface other than the fake beystadium (the beyblade was brand new as well). Anyways, the only replacement I can get for it is an HF/S. If I use it in HF mode, will it perform the same? Also the HF/S is a Hasbro, will it fit in my Takara Tomy L.LDrago?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pimpju - Nov. 10, 2010

HF/S is wider than HF, so it would be more aggressive and have less stamina.

Yes the parts are interchangable.

So my LLDrago will be better(as in being able to kick the opponent out easier), since it's already an attack type? Sorry to go off topic though...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pimpju - Nov. 10, 2010

Read the competitive MFB combo list if you want to know how to improve your Lightning L drago.

Just to show you guys my broken HF :

[Image: 20101110-191051.jpg]

And this is another angle to show that it's not flat anymore :

[Image: 20101110-191101.jpg]

And here is a close-up view :

[Image: 20101110-191112.jpg]

My Lightning LDrago :

[Image: 20101110-191126.jpg]

It's box to prove it's legitimacy :

[Image: 20101110-191155.jpg]

The damned stadium :

[Image: 20101110-191606.jpg]

The stupid bumps on the stadium :

[Image: 20101110-191627.jpg]

WBO may use these pictures as they wish. These pictures were taken by me Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - BladeStorm - Nov. 10, 2010

My Tiger Defenser broke against my Trygle attack beyCrying, thats the last of my useful compact ARs.