World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Akel - Oct. 19, 2010

Yeah without Hasbro there will be no Littlest Pet Shop... everyone knows how awesome that is. BACK ON TOPIC!!!

Broke my Q tip *COUGH*on purpose*COUGH*. I melted the bottom in fire and I just put it on a bey and you know something....It was better than Q lol.. I will call it "MA" for "Melted Akel"

RE: Whine about your breaks - xVaretyr - Oct. 20, 2010

(Oct. 17, 2010  8:44 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  12:29 PM)jason_47 Wrote: Both of you guys are lucky. Mine was Takara-Tomy, yet L-Drago still broke it. Ughhh. Haha Wink

You make it sound like Hasbro's is less durable.

Well, that's your point of view. I am not trying to sound like that, it's just that I am emphasizing that my beys are original. I know Hasbro makes quality beys (not stadiums) too.

RE: Whine about your breaks - LeonTempest - Oct. 23, 2010

(Oct. 19, 2010  7:53 PM)The BeyBreakers Wrote: I used that hasbro chamber thing to build my flame sagittario and it broke it! I spen so much money on it!

I HATE HASBRO!

edit- I am sending them my sagittario and they will give me a new one. still, hasbro sucks

although the hasbro chamber is pointless and crappy, if you broke a bey inside of it, that means you must have put a piece in wrong and/or tried to force it to twist, possibly in the wrong way.

and if Hasbro is refunding you, which is very generous on thier part, why the hell are you hating on them?it isnt thier falt your bey broke. also, the hasbro beys are made of much stronger material than the TT ones, so i highly dought any of this was Hasbro's fault. without them, beyblade in the US would not exist. period.

my old yellow riocord broke today from the plastic series...=( now i only have 1 ripcord left…stupid MFB light launcher's hate ripcords. i nevr had this problem with the old launchers

Here is something to hate by TT and Hasbro; Light Launchers. RIPCORD MURDERERS!

RE: Whine about your breaks - sucks - Oct. 23, 2010

its so annoying!every time i battle bits of my metal wheel get chipped off.also one of my beyblades atack rings smashed along with the weght disk but the beyblade was still spinning and i was still battling!lol!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Oct. 23, 2010

Seperation clause says you lose.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Wraith - Oct. 23, 2010

Haha, I chipped your MW!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pyro - Oct. 24, 2010

Half of the plastic casing on my Metal Face came off. D:

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kimchi - Oct. 24, 2010

^ LOL good game

lightning l drago destroyed storm today... ah well storm was 8 months old. i expected it sooner or later xD
my beylauncher broke too, the string snapped in half ):
hasbro beylaunchers seem to last longer than takara's though, so i'll just buy another beylauncher xD

RE: Whine about your breaks - Wraith - Oct. 24, 2010

@RFKid, I assume you are talking about bestblader and me?
bestblader, why haven't you posted about what I did to your MF?

RE: Whine about your breaks - blah - Oct. 24, 2010

@RFkid:
Whaaaaat ?! How did your beylauncher string snap in half ?
And none of my metal wheels have broke to date. ^^

RE: Whine about your breaks - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 24, 2010

(Oct. 19, 2010  6:45 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I dropped my MF Pegasis 145RF, and now the RF is sorta warped; it's not too bad compared to what happened next. I was using my MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF against MF Earth Bull C145WB, and it was a draw; Lightning LDrago flew out of my Stadium, and onto the floor. I warped two of my best Bottoms in a matter of less than five minutes. On top of that, I only have one fresh RF left and one worn one.

Another twenty bucks for new RF's...

Dunno if warps count as breaks, hah.

Same thing happened to me! I was so angry because it was within the 1st hour when I bought my storm Pegasus. I sorta squished it back into place, but I also needed to use it quite a bit for it to go back to normal

RE: Whine about your breaks - s-pegasus - Oct. 29, 2010

My flame saggitarios bottom broke Crying but its okay ill get a new one for free Cool
and my hf is chipping.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Gamer420 - Oct. 29, 2010

I was tightening my Aquario's Face bolt into my bey one day and (As per usual) I messed up and re-tightened it, I then realised it had snapped. T_T My Dad tried to glue it back together, he failed and now it's practically useless, the same as the rest of the fail bey: Dark pegasis 105 SD. T_T

RE: Whine about your breaks - Blaze Wheeler - Oct. 30, 2010

My Light Blue Beylauncher broke for the 3rd time since I had it...

This time I didn't have super glue. D:

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dan - Oct. 30, 2010

My R2F was bitten by my brother. chewed into a monstrosity. Confused

RE: Whine about your breaks - ThaKingTai - Oct. 30, 2010

Never bring Beys around little children, they have no idea what to do with it, so they mess it up.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dan - Oct. 30, 2010

No kidding, I learned that the hard way.
He's good now, he can shoot and the works, which I think is good for a 3 year old.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Typhlosionwolf - Oct. 31, 2010

NOOOO! I was at my Theatre competition rehearsal and i dropped my Beyblade with a WB Performance tip and it just shattered to pieces. I was like "WHAT THE!!?!?" lol. this one kid was all like "that was beast mode!" I was all like "dude! it broke!" xD

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Oct. 31, 2010

My Metal Face.
Whatever.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pimpju - Oct. 31, 2010

Mc Frown I guess that's just another reason to buy MF-2? How did you manage to break it anyway?

RE: Whine about your breaks - RエスコルピオT125JB - Oct. 31, 2010

(Oct. 31, 2010  6:55 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Mc Frown I guess that's just another reason to buy MF-2? How did you manage to break it anyway?

Probably overused, my 2 Metal Faces shattered, then I used the pliers to fix it, and glue it...haha.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pimpju - Oct. 31, 2010

Wow, they seemed almost invulnerable to me (except the popping out thing) hah.

RE: Whine about your breaks - NAP - Oct. 31, 2010

Broke my C145 today. Uncertain

RE: Whine about your breaks - Byser - Nov. 01, 2010

Just broke my only WB :\
Guess I'm going shopping tomorrow.

RE: Whine about your breaks - LeonetheLion - Nov. 01, 2010

Well, my T125 is broken.
EDIT:I think there is a crack in my WB.