World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Corey - Sep. 23, 2010

...seriously? How does it 'eat off' a bit protector? Those things dont come off easy..

RE: Whine about your breaks - dark_pegasus - Sep. 23, 2010

(Sep. 20, 2010  12:53 AM)Neuf Wrote: facebolt just broke, wasn't super tight ether(i used my fingers lol), but this makes 2 in one week, about five in total.

same exept i only broke 2

RE: Whine about your breaks - AnimeMun - Sep. 23, 2010

(Sep. 23, 2010  12:55 AM)Corey Wrote: ...seriously? How does it 'eat off' a bit protector? Those things dont come off easy..

It was the first mold dranzer BP and had apparently already cracked on one of the sides, they come off much easier at that point.

EDIT: Not to mention the girl gets into absolutely everything.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Corey - Sep. 23, 2010

Well i'm happy to hear she's okay.

That's scary.

RE: Whine about your breaks - HEAVYARMS - Sep. 24, 2010

Tonight I was running some battles with Ray Unicorno 90RF and MF Flame Cancer 145ES (my cheap imitation at Mc Frown's Wobbler)

On about the third battle. When they clashed MF flew out of it's socket (it was still held together but the metal part popped out of the plastic casing) Then the clear wheel popped off as there was nothing to hold it down.

So now I'm down one metal face Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Sep. 24, 2010

That once happened to my MF.
You can push it back together.

RE: Whine about your breaks - UDC - Sep. 25, 2010

I broke my H145... not that i care.

RE: Whine about your breaks - 桃太郎 - Sep. 26, 2010

I was using my MF Earth Leone C145WB against my MF Lightning LDrago 100CS, and this is what happened:

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3656/brokendefensetypec145.jpg

If you can't see it too clearly, I'll explain: one of the prongs on the bottom of the Track snapped off, and the WB Bottom flew off as well. I need to make a trip to my seller to get another F Sag before I can run tests/make videos..... =S

RE: Whine about your breaks - LLawliet435 - Sep. 26, 2010

I Broke my WB Today. I was doing an non custom battle out of boredom, and my rock leone went crazy, and then i fel something hit me in the eye.....it hurt

RE: Whine about your breaks - Blaze Wheeler - Sep. 26, 2010

(Sep. 26, 2010  9:16 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I was using my MF Earth Leone C145WB against my MF Lightning LDrago 100CS, and this is what happened:

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3656/brokendefensetypec145.jpg

If you can't see it too clearly, I'll explain: one of the prongs on the bottom of the Track snapped off, and the WB Bottom flew off as well. I need to make a trip to my seller to get another F Sag before I can run tests/make videos..... =S

Neat Combo, sucks that it broke, though.

RE: Whine about your breaks - blah - Sep. 27, 2010

Chocked_2 Somehow my HF snapped into two halves. ;(

RE: Whine about your breaks - INFINITYDRANZER - Sep. 27, 2010

Oh well... You can buy another one Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sora. - Sep. 30, 2010

[Image: TehExiaRepairI.jpg]

I kinda like it. It reminds me of the Exia Repair. The only problem is that it hurts worse than a normal Beylauncher if it whips you.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Blaze Wheeler - Sep. 30, 2010

(Sep. 30, 2010  2:27 AM)Sora. Wrote: [Image: TehExiaRepairI.jpg]

I kinda like it. It reminds me of the Exia Repair. The only problem is that it hurts worse than a normal Beylauncher if it whips you.

That sucks...

Gonna Superglue it back together?

RE: Whine about your breaks - blah - Sep. 30, 2010

Wear a glove when launching it. ^^ Also how did you get a dark blue beylauncher ? D:

(Sep. 30, 2010  3:36 AM)blah Wrote: Wear a glove when launching it. ^^ Also how did you get a dark blue beylauncher ? D:

I think it comes with Galaxy Pegasus, but I'm not sure.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sora. - Sep. 30, 2010

(Sep. 30, 2010  3:34 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: That sucks...

Actually, I'm thinking of cutting off the other end of the handle so it's just a nub. (Apparently, it's better that way...)

(Sep. 30, 2010  3:36 AM)blah Wrote: Wear a glove when launching it. ^^ Also how did you get a dark blue beylauncher ? D:

Galaxy Pegasis DX Set.

(Sep. 30, 2010  3:55 AM)Sora. Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2010  3:34 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: That sucks...

Actually, I'm thinking of cutting off the other end of the handle so it's just a nub. (Apparently, it's better that way...)
I've heard that too.

If I was you, I'd wrap the nub in tape or something.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jsc - Oct. 02, 2010

I forgot to say this, but when I got my LL Drago, The HF had a pretty big dent. I also instantly dented the first HF i got. What is it with HF?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Oct. 02, 2010

It's small, thin and fragile.

RE: Whine about your breaks - geminiguy2000 - Oct. 04, 2010

(Oct. 02, 2010  1:46 AM)Jsc Wrote: I forgot to say this, but when I got my LL Drago, The HF had a pretty big dent. I also instantly dented the first HF i got. What is it with HF?

gouge out the rubber of an RF, if you have more than one, it won't spin half as long, and be illegal, but it's good for just for fun plays.

RE: Whine about your breaks - theunderdog - Oct. 04, 2010

My L L-drago hit my F-sagitarrio so hard that it's S literally exploded

RE: Whine about your breaks - rockleone20 - Oct. 04, 2010

the other day my first ever blade it was a dragoon with the red bits forgot the name but because it was so old i battled it against my rock leone and leone hit its weight disk and all of the weight disk smashed into little tiny peices and its kind of a bummer was my special blade any one kno where i can get another one? its from the first gen dragoon FTW

RE: Whine about your breaks - MrLaycock - Oct. 04, 2010

My Beyblade break was a heartbreaker for me. It was my Wildcard torny winner. I decided to put it against one of my friends HMS beyblades. It won 90% of it's matchs but unfortunately on the last match of the day. He caught it with a smack that almost split it clear in two. This is what I lost.

Draciel Metal Ball Defenser base and spin gear.
Heavy 6 weight disk
Trygle attack ring and a Dragoon Bit piece... I was devistated, everything except the weight disk was cracked or shattered, even the screw inside the Draciel base that holds the spin gear inside sheared.

Alot of people have asked me why I put a SA Triple Wing on a defence type.

My answer is, it's very satasfying to watch my opponent run into my blade while it spins happily in the middle then get flown out into a corner pocket while mine keeps spinning merrily in the middle.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Oct. 04, 2010

First of all, Draciel Metal Ball Defensers base is in no way condusive to defense, and second, that would have absolutely no attack.
You must have been battling bump kings.

Sucks though because they ARE good pieces, even if the combo was bad.