World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rockblade - Oct. 13, 2008

yup..it was worn to begin with but Dark Leopard ms finished it off Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - V2 - Oct. 13, 2008

(Oct. 13, 2008  9:19 PM)Rockblade Wrote: yup..it was worn to begin with but Dark Leopard ms finished it off Unhappy

wow, that's cool (obv not the actual breaking lol)
did it get mangled in a collision?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rockblade - Oct. 13, 2008

It actually just fell apart after the battle. I picked it up and it just crumbled(not like the battle against Brooklyn but you know what I mean). The RC was the main thing that fell into pieces.

RE: Whine about your breaks - V2 - Oct. 13, 2008

(Oct. 13, 2008  9:27 PM)Rockblade Wrote: It actually just fell apart after the battle. I picked it up and it just crumbled(not like the battle against Brooklyn but you know what I mean). The RC was the main thing that fell into pieces.

cool! dark leopard must have done a number on it lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - SaMaster14 - Oct. 14, 2008

One of my breaks was pretty cool. I don't remember which blade, since it was a while back, but I think it was one of the HMS ones(I've broken a few plastic ones, but this break was the coolest). I was beybattling or whatever its called and on first impact with the other blade the plastic part of the HMS attack ring just shattered and the the beyblade fell apart, it was pretty cool, lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - AlphaOmega - Oct. 15, 2008

I just had 3 running cores all break at one of the plastic BP connector pieces over the span of about 10 minutes. Has anyone heard of this occuring so frequently?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - Oct. 15, 2008

(Oct. 15, 2008  12:43 AM)AlphaOmega Wrote: I just had 3 running cores all break at one of the plastic BP connector pieces over the span of about 10 minutes. Has anyone heard of this occuring so frequently?

Its happened to me in about a month, but that's only because I stopped using them because they looked like they were going to break. I had 3 break, also.

RE: Whine about your breaks - AlphaOmega - Oct. 15, 2008

The odd thing is, mine showed no previous signs of breakage, and most of them had minimal use.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - Oct. 15, 2008

Mine were brand new when i got em, too. My Dark Effigy broke in like a week of getting it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ryantran40 - Oct. 18, 2008

http://s409.photobucket.com/albums/pp180/Ryantran40/?action=view¤t=DragoonGBroken.jpg

*EDIT* Just in case if you're wondering, my Dragoon is from Takara.

Man, I was really dissapointed when Dragoon broke. Unhappy The EG was so fun even though it was sorta useless. I was using it against an attack combo I made.*scroll down to see combo* Dragoon's EG kicked in and the next thing I know Dragoon was in pieces...I managed to save the blade and from the outside, it doesn't look broken but in the internals the EG doesn't work anymore obviously, and the tip spins freely like Wolborgs. It atleast looks good but it's useless in battle because every time it gets hit hard, it explodes into pieces.

*Combo I used*

AR:Triple Tiger
WD:10 Balance
SG:Right
BBConfusedtrata Dragoon V (Sorry forgot the name.)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Oct. 18, 2008

The EGs have a history of being fragile. That's a pretty intense break, though.

(Oct. 18, 2008  2:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The EGs have a history of being fragile. That's a pretty intense break, though.

Yeah it was cool and sad at the same time lol.

RE: Whine about your breaks - G - Oct. 18, 2008

Wow I've never seen a busted up EG before.
I have the same carpet as you Grin

(Oct. 18, 2008  3:37 AM)G Wrote: Wow I've never seen a busted up EG before.
I have the same carpet as you Grin

Nice, lol Grin

RE: Whine about your breaks - ChozenBlader - Oct. 18, 2008

Wow, that EG really did get totalled. I don't think I ever broke one of mine... that combo must've given it a deathblow

RE: Whine about your breaks - May The Pirate - Oct. 20, 2008

Recent break: Wolborg MS Bit protector.

Nothing major thankfully. and I'm spray painting a spare Wolborg MS Orange *chuffties* It wouldn't be illegal for me to take the metal off, Spray it, then screw it back on would it?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Oct. 20, 2008

No, that would be fine.

RE: Whine about your breaks - May The Pirate - Oct. 20, 2008

(Oct. 20, 2008  11:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, that would be fine.

Goodo. Was going to spray it pink, but the stickers (the grey in particular) would make it look urgh.
I'm a bit sad about my one Phantom fox, I looked at pictures from when I first had it to like two weeks later, and loads of the plastic is just...Chipped.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyBladerWild - Oct. 20, 2008

My friend and I did a battle with my uncustomized metal draceil and his regular draceil and my AR broke, hit his blade and sent it flying out. It was pretty awsome

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Oct. 21, 2008

(Oct. 20, 2008  11:56 PM)bpappas95 Wrote: My friend and I did a battle with my uncustomized metal draceil and his regular draceil and my AR broke, hit his blade and sent it flying out. It was pretty awsome

you lost, just making this clear

RE: Whine about your breaks - V2 - Oct. 21, 2008

(Oct. 21, 2008  12:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2008  11:56 PM)bpappas95 Wrote: My friend and I did a battle with my uncustomized metal draceil and his regular draceil and my AR broke, hit his blade and sent it flying out. It was pretty awsome

you lost, just making this clear

ROFLMYWAFFLE

RE: Whine about your breaks - beymasterkai - Oct. 21, 2008

my trypio AR broke ;_; i like trypio too. i know the part isnt good but i liked it b/c it was fun to use lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ryantran40 - Oct. 21, 2008

Aww carp I just busted my Takara Draciel MS's running core where the BP hooks onto. Well, nothing a lil glue won't help. (Yeah I Know it's illegal but I don't plan on using it on official matches. Tongue_out)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Synesthesia - Oct. 21, 2008

You could just buy a new one for $3.00 with free shipping off ebay, instead of using a broken beyblade that's not good even when it isn't broken.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-BEYBLADE-A-125-BEYBLADE-DRACIEL_W0QQitemZ180299322116QQihZ008QQcategoryZ38323QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

RE: Whine about your breaks - May The Pirate - Oct. 21, 2008

(Oct. 21, 2008  4:36 AM)Ryantran40 Wrote: Aww carp I just busted my Takara Draciel MS's running core where the BP hooks onto. Well, nothing a lil glue won't help. (Yeah I Know it's illegal but I don't plan on using it on official matches. Tongue_out)

I have a spare spinning mushroom* (Proto grey version) if you want to buy it?

* the proto grey version of Draciel MS seriously looks like a spinning mushroom XD