World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - souless1234 - Aug. 20, 2010

Sorry I didn't understand the last part..
anyways not really a break but found out my lil' bro threw a dark wheel in the trash (luckily it was the one I gave him so it was battered from hitting the pavement so much), still sucks..

Also, why would his dad put spikes on the bey, that is dangerous.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Aug. 20, 2010

Then the hand me down part of your story means nothing. You were battling with a virtually new beyblade and it shattered. I've never seen a beyblade shatter ever.

RE: Whine about your breaks - daveyp1997 - Aug. 20, 2010

I guess i should put in more details next time.......Well till my next break...see ya *throws rock leone at wall* um..........

Lightning is not fragile at all.
Mine just got knocked across the room about 5 feet (could have gone like 15 if there was just floor) at a high velocity into a metal grate.

0 damage to any parts.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dusk - Aug. 20, 2010

(Aug. 20, 2010  3:30 AM)daveyp1997 Wrote: im in 6th actually (epic rades are frekin epic)
if your in 6th grade how come it says 1997 in your username??
definetely a made up story

RE: Whine about your breaks - GeneralHawx - Aug. 20, 2010

You should be in Grade 8 either you have no idea when you actually battled or your making the story up

RE: Whine about your breaks - Deadpool - Aug. 20, 2010

no first grader can do that
that story is as carp as me saying my uncle which is pablo the penguin lives in china and blade is a btbeast which is a teenage drugee and he will destroy the world

RE: Whine about your breaks - SpinStealer100 - Aug. 20, 2010

(Aug. 20, 2010  3:35 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Then the hand me down part of your story means nothing. You were battling with a virtually new beyblade and it shattered. I've never seen a beyblade shatter ever.

my dragoon s broke when my friend released his dranzer out of his beyblades bit chip and killed dragoon, i was left with just the base left the attack ring and weight disc snapped in half Unhappy i was crying that dragoon had died.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Deadpool - Aug. 20, 2010

another person who doesnt know what exists or not
(Aug. 20, 2010  7:43 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: no first grader can do that
that story is as carp as me saying my uncle which is pablo the penguin lives in china and blade is a btbeast which is a teenage drugee and he will destroy the world

read it and you will all understand

(Aug. 20, 2010  8:24 PM)Dil9999 Wrote: my dragoon s broke when my friend released his dranzer out of his beyblades bit chip and killed dragoon, i was left with just the base left the attack ring and weight disc snapped in half Unhappy i was crying that dragoon had died.

I wouldn't be sad if I saw a real life bitbeast.
Plus all the parts that broke are junk, storm grip base is okay.

RE: Whine about your breaks - SpinStealer100 - Aug. 20, 2010

(Aug. 20, 2010  11:05 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  8:24 PM)Dil9999 Wrote: my dragoon s broke when my friend released his dranzer out of his beyblades bit chip and killed dragoon, i was left with just the base left the attack ring and weight disc snapped in half Unhappy i was crying that dragoon had died.

im surprised you havent seen a bit beast before.

i speak to my dragoon everynight.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Train - Aug. 20, 2010

(Aug. 20, 2010  11:24 PM)Dil9999 Wrote:

You're going to be gone.
I miss my Roller Defenser AR's I broke 2... Ahh those days Dad and I had huge matches until he beat me... Galeon beating it most of the time... hehe..

RE: Whine about your breaks - Stratus G. - Aug. 20, 2010

(Aug. 20, 2010  11:24 PM)Dil9999 Wrote:

I take my Leone on a leash and take it for a walk every morning. The neighborhood dog has gone missing recently...But im sure Leone had nothing to with it.But last night I didn't feed my Pegasus because it kept self-KO'ing itself every Bey-Battle.

Back to real life.I dunno if this is a "break" but my Rock Leone C145WB hit a S.Capricorn. I geuss it knocked it off balance while it was bouncing or whatnot. But the Cap turned sideways onto its metal wheel(Like a tire) and shot passed Leone into a pocket.But Leone still made contact as it flew passed and scraped the face sticker off the face bolt of Capricorn.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pimpju - Aug. 21, 2010

Storm Capricorne lost!? I don't believe you. Hah, jokes aside sticker damage sucks.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Deadpool - Aug. 21, 2010

R.I.P. C145

RE: Whine about your breaks - Stratus G. - Aug. 21, 2010

(Aug. 21, 2010  12:18 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Storm Capricorne lost!? I don't believe you. Hah, jokes aside sticker damage sucks.

If it was my S. Cap i would've loved to take a picture of it.
all thats left is sticker bits and sticky remains

RE: Whine about your breaks - raiehan - Aug. 21, 2010

Nooooo my hasbro beylauncher's handle broke! Crying

edit: LOL the other handle broke off too...Now I'm gonna try souless1234's play-do idea.

RE: Whine about your breaks - GeneralHawx - Aug. 21, 2010

OMG lol Sorry I shouldn't be laughing I could be next DUN DUN DUN you should have noticed the cracking and tried to super glue the cracks so it would last a bit longer now I don't know what to say try the same steps but it won't last long.

RE: Whine about your breaks - raiehan - Aug. 21, 2010

(Aug. 21, 2010  6:23 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: OMG lol Sorry I shouldn't be laughing I could be next DUN DUN DUN you should have noticed the cracking and tried to super glue the cracks so it would last a bit longer now I don't know what to say try the same steps but it won't last long.

I don't have any super glue though. I noticed some stress marks on the shaft, but they didn't look too serious. I didn't even pull it that hard and it snapped.

RE: Whine about your breaks - souless1234 - Aug. 21, 2010

Its still useable, put like play-do on the part that broken so you don't hurt yourself.

RE: Whine about your breaks - bskulldragon100 - Aug. 21, 2010

i find its actually easiear using it with out the handel less wiplash either that or im just that metal Cool

lol jokes aside thats what i think :p

RE: Whine about your breaks - OkiBlaze - Aug. 24, 2010

HOLY CARP
My H145 (Reinforced version) broke.
Was this ever reported before?

RE: Whine about your breaks - bskulldragon100 - Aug. 24, 2010

??? renforced ver? is that the hasbro ver

RE: Whine about your breaks - OkiBlaze - Aug. 24, 2010

Yes, the mold differences are mentioned in BeyWiki.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Chaos Blader - Aug. 24, 2010

Not exactly a brake but my RF has a massive dint in it.