World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - TheLVJ - Aug. 19, 2010

I'm not denying the possibilities of it happening, for I've broken a face and one of my ES's has a fracture. :\

RE: Whine about your breaks - Deadpool - Aug. 19, 2010

poor LVJ

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Aug. 19, 2010

(Aug. 19, 2010  6:25 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: diecast metal wont break that easily but plastic will...in half
Actually, I think I saw more broken Wheels and Metal Wheels than other parts, if you do not count Beylaunchers.

propably from being thrown on the ground and being destroyed by other beys ?

RE: Whine about your breaks - GeneralHawx - Aug. 19, 2010

No the impact of the recoil often damages the metal or plastic irrc

EDIT: with the added left spin it allows the smashes to be a lot more powerful

then i better get lldrago

RE: Whine about your breaks - GeneralHawx - Aug. 19, 2010

Are we still on the topic of LL Drago? lol Yes I'm very confused at the moment

RE: Whine about your breaks - mythic ldrago - Aug. 19, 2010

my black dranzer's attack ring broke in half, the switch tip cracked, the blade base brokeCrying . sorry but i cant show pics cause i cremated it allXD

RE: Whine about your breaks - aquila rules - Aug. 19, 2010

my master dranzer special edition the attack ring cracked in half and the wheit disk was useless to me as it got a big crack in it and the spin gear cracked the way its not built and the blade bases area where the clips went crack and wouldn't let me put the clips in no pics because i gave it to my freind mythic ldrago so he cremated it with his black dranzer

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Aug. 19, 2010

All metal is subject to fatigue.
After repeated stress, impact, and aging, metal can snap quite easily if it takes a good deal of pressure in a concentrated area.

RE: Whine about your breaks - SpinStealer100 - Aug. 20, 2010

when my friend released his bit beast out of his blade a blue spark came out his blade and smashed my bumpkings AR in half Unhappy my dragoon s also broke

RE: Whine about your breaks - Serotonin - Aug. 20, 2010

(Aug. 20, 2010  1:36 AM)Dil9999 Wrote: when my friend released his bit beast out of his blade a blue spark came out his blade and smashed my bumpkings AR in half Unhappy my dragoon s also broke

carp

RE: Whine about your breaks - GeneralHawx - Aug. 20, 2010

Wow what power haha

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Aug. 20, 2010

It takes a considerable amount of power to beat/break bump king.
I believe.

(Aug. 20, 2010  1:42 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It takes a considerable amount of power to beat/break bump king.
I believe.
Yup you'll need something the lines of Wind Capricorn M145Q(Yes I know it's Storm but Wind is unbeatable)

lol MF-H Mad Gemios M145S

LOL we should probably stop sorry guys for getting us off topic

RE: Whine about your breaks - daveyp1997 - Aug. 20, 2010

ok this happened too me one day at my day care in 1st grade........A kid had been stealing everyones blades (yes liek carlos xD) so i challenged him with my dragoon G he had a illegal blade (with metal spikes on it....his dad did it for him -.-) Most of us didnt have any real stadiums (me being an exception) We used a giant quote on quote GIANT Circular tub. I launched my blade in and it spun around really fast,Faster then his...that was the problem.My blade sped sown the bowl in a flower pattern (sliding shot) and nailed his blade.....The moment it touched my blade was shattered into pieces of plastic....I then resumed to kick him in the shin and steal one of his stolen blades (thats all unless you want to hear the rest of the story)

I don't know why I doubt a 1st grader could shoot a beyblade with sufficient velocity to shatter another one.

Unless you like shot your bey off a two/three story building into a tub.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dan - Aug. 20, 2010

(Aug. 20, 2010  3:07 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Unless you like shot your bey off a two/three story building into a tub.
I seriously laughed at this thought.
anyway, a likely story.

-.- i wa sin 1st grade on teh other hand he wasnt, he had metal spikes on his blade, I had a hand me down balde from my brother...do teh math

(Aug. 20, 2010  3:07 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I don't know why I doubt a 1st grader could shoot a beyblade with sufficient velocity to shatter another one.

Unless you like shot your bey off a two/three story building into a tub.

That or your on some performance enhancing drug

If Dragoon G was released in like '06 and it was a hand me down, are you in like 3rd grade right now?
The highest grade level you could be in is 5th.

This is understandable now.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dan - Aug. 20, 2010

(Aug. 20, 2010  3:26 AM)daveyp1997 Wrote: -.- i wa sin 1st grade on teh other hand he wasnt, he had metal spikes on his blade, I had a hand me down balde from my brother...do teh math
Still, doesn't add up.

im in 6th actually (epic rades are frekin epic)