World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - TheLVJ - Jun. 09, 2010

His Pegasis is fake....

RE: Whine about your breaks - Fishayfishay96 - Jun. 09, 2010

This realy stinks I only have one beyblade launcher for plastics and one of the plastic things that holds it in place broke off after I launched it!!!!!!!!

RE: Whine about your breaks - 桃太郎 - Jun. 09, 2010

When I first played with Beyblades, I had a Grip Attacker (so awesome~~), then my cousin decided to be a jerk and he kept attacking my blade when it stopped spinning with his Metal Draciel. Then once his blade stopped he stepped on my blade on purpose, and my Grip Attacker became unsalvageable nor usable... ='( AR was split in half, the top of the SG (the screw on kind) was broken, and the rubber tip was peeled off (by my cousin)... I still have the two halves of the Attack Ring, because it encourages me to keep going

RE: Whine about your breaks - Aqua - Jun. 10, 2010

(Jun. 09, 2010  4:50 PM)Thermal-Lacerta Wrote: My RF for my Storm Pegasis has a Crack in it.
So I have to use the Metal Bottom Piece.

That's why you don't buy fake Beyblades.

(I'm assuming you're the same one who bought a fake Thermal Lacerta)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dan - Jun. 10, 2010

A.............Crack?DJ - Sad.
Must be HARD rubber.

RE: Whine about your breaks - To - Jun. 10, 2010

I hope it's not broken, but Quentzacoatal, where are you?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Jun. 10, 2010

Oh yeah, HOW DO YOU LOSE A QUETZ!!!!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dan - Jun. 10, 2010

(Jun. 10, 2010  1:22 AM)Khel Wrote: Oh yeah, HOW DO YOU LOSE A QUETZ!!!!
Seriously.
BTW; gold version or reg?

RE: Whine about your breaks - bladercam - Jun. 10, 2010

new break my mobile stadium pit broke and now i have my only good stadium i have left is my earthquake stadium and its already cut up a little and not to mention the noise it makes when a blade gets pitted is real annoying

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sora. - Jun. 10, 2010

I was using my MFBs against my friend's plastics and I destroyed his custom! Attack ring and bit chip pieces went flying everywhere!

RE: Whine about your breaks - BladeStorm - Jun. 10, 2010

(Jun. 10, 2010  5:42 AM)bladercam Wrote: new break my mobile stadium pit broke and now i have my only good stadium i have left is my earthquake stadium and its already cut up a little and not to mention the noise it makes when a blade gets pitted is real annoying

You could remove all of the 3 dark blue and 3 blue flaps. I did it with mine, and it's real fun when using attack types. Lots ok KO's!

RE: Whine about your breaks - bladercam - Jun. 10, 2010

(Jun. 10, 2010  10:26 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2010  5:42 AM)bladercam Wrote: new break my mobile stadium pit broke and now i have my only good stadium i have left is my earthquake stadium and its already cut up a little and not to mention the noise it makes when a blade gets pitted is real annoying

You could remove all of the 3 dark blue and 3 blue flaps. I did it with mine, and it's real fun when using attack types. Lots ok KO's!

i did that actually it was better when i did that but its too dangerous too use especially after my anutiegot hit with fling parts when 1 of my customs broke beyblades broke during battle(with all the flaps on)

RE: Whine about your breaks - To - Jun. 10, 2010

Honestly, the last time I remember seeing it was like in January... I hope it's just somewhere in my room in a place I've forgotten about, because that's the only thing of value my friend actually repaid me with.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Jun. 11, 2010

Too bad earthquake stadium isn't good.

RE: Whine about your breaks - tenzeku123 - Jun. 11, 2010

(Jun. 10, 2010  11:07 PM)To Wrote:

Honestly, the last time I remember seeing it was like in January... I hope it's just somewhere in my room in a place I've forgotten about, because that's the only thing of value my friend actually repaid me with.

try to search under your bed or in the vacume cleaner i found my pegasis in the vacume cleaner a few days back now i need to look for my spare DF145BS with libra face

RE: Whine about your breaks - LuLu_gemios - Jun. 11, 2010

i remeber one of the dumbest things u can do with any bey is launch it on concreet it compleatly wrecks any beys tip making them very hard to use

RE: Whine about your breaks - Corey - Jun. 11, 2010

(Jun. 11, 2010  7:21 AM)LuLu_gemios Wrote: i remeber one of the dumbest things u can do with any bey is launch it on concreet it compleatly wrecks any beys tip making them very hard to use

Chocked_2

Why would you even try?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Train - Jun. 11, 2010

(Jun. 11, 2010  5:41 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2010  7:21 AM)LuLu_gemios Wrote: i remeber one of the dumbest things u can do with any bey is launch it on concreet it compleatly wrecks any beys tip making them very hard to use

Chocked_2

Why would you even try?

Done with certain metal tips it supposedly produced sparks.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pimpju - Jun. 12, 2010

8D AND GINGA DOES IT SO I CAN TOOO GO PEGASIS!!!!

/sarcasm

RE: Whine about your breaks - LuLu_gemios - Jun. 12, 2010

ok well this was way back, and like yesterday we were forced outside to blade so we had our stadium and my buddy kept getting his pegasus knocked out and the concreat kept raping his tip

RE: Whine about your breaks - Gaiadranzer - Jun. 12, 2010

Hmm I guess my first dranzer. the tip stopped working, it was the one that when you slant it, a spring makes it switch from endurance to attack mode, before dranzer f. We would beyblade outside the lucnh room, my friend tore his pink apen blades tip up on the cement, and eventually my endurance tip... stopped being an endurace tip.

Then there was this time I set my dranzer F's tip to attack, and it ended up not only chipping it's tip, but snapping my friends ar in half.

aside from that I've always taken care of my blades.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raykon - Jun. 13, 2010

Another weight disk broke off from my Rock Bison. Guess the weight disk was to old. All I did was launch and it flew off into two pieces, one hitting straight into my leg. It only hurt a little bit XD.

RE: Whine about your breaks - LuLu_gemios - Jun. 15, 2010

Unhappy my brand new ldrago that just came in the mail today has already started chipping away not to mention that the performance tip cracked the first time i tried to put it on

RE: Whine about your breaks - sucks - Jun. 15, 2010

my driger defence type broke cos once i wus versing dranzer f and it suddenly the attack ring just exploded and it wasent fake!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Jun. 15, 2010

Driger Defense type..?
That's a little less than descriptive, so I'm just going to guess Driger S.
lol that sucks, Tiger Defenser is probably the best all-around AR ever.