World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Diamond - Apr. 01, 2010

(Apr. 01, 2010  1:30 PM)megaroarm5 Wrote: me and my best friend were battling a while back (he was using a strata dragoon ms vs my dranzer ms) and the entire plastic of the attack ring that is above the metal just completely shattered into at least 5 different pieces, but he had won the battle because he knocked me out of the stadium!!!! i felt bad for him, so i ordered him a new one Smile

That's very generous of you to buy him a new one.
Want to buy me a new Earth Aquila? Stupid
(Nah, just joking)Eee

RE: Whine about your breaks - megaroarm5 - Apr. 02, 2010

(Apr. 01, 2010  2:09 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: That's very generous of you to buy him a new one.
Want to buy me a new Earth Aquila? Stupid
(Nah, just joking)Eee

ha ha ha, shure bro, any time, no joke Smile and thanks Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - Diamond - Apr. 02, 2010

(Apr. 02, 2010  5:27 AM)megaroarm5 Wrote: ha ha ha, shure bro, any time, no joke Smile and thanks Smile

Please don't, I don't want to waste your money. no joke Smile and thanks Smile

(Apr. 02, 2010  7:12 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: Please don't, I don't want to waste your money. no joke Smile and thanks Smile

ha ha ha, ok, but if you change your mind just PM me

RE: Whine about your breaks - Diamond - Apr. 02, 2010

(Apr. 02, 2010  2:16 PM)megaroarm5 Wrote: ha ha ha, ok, but if you change your mind just PM me

Ha ha ha,ok, that's very nice of you considering I'm not exactly a friend you known for a long time. Joyful_2

RE: Whine about your breaks - Aqua - Apr. 02, 2010

Keep this to PM guys.

(Apr. 02, 2010  4:07 PM)Aqua Wrote: Keep this to PM guys.

ha ha, sorry

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Apr. 04, 2010

My wing defenser's attack ring was obliterated by a draciel V2 I think. One of the wing springs flew out, it cracked in half, and the other yellow wing fell out.
Disheartening.

RE: Whine about your breaks - InfernoSlayer0 - Apr. 04, 2010

omg today i had my first break ever. i opened up the Left Beylauncher (LL Drago) to see wat was inside and if i can mod it. well when i closed it up, i tried to use it and the string wont go back in. i tried fixing but wouldnt work. well good thing i had 2 spares!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ultra - Apr. 04, 2010

I don't really think that counts as a break if you took your launcher apart and can't put it back together lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - BladeStorm - Apr. 04, 2010

All of my rip-cords are now broken Crying. Though I can still launch the beys, the shorter cords really hurt. I hate it when the prongs on the launcher break!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Taru - Apr. 12, 2010

My D bottom just broke(well its cracked to the point where if i lauch it again it will break).....i do not recommend playing mfb's in the Hasbro mobile stadium ...ughh can't wait to get my balance stadium back....

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pikachao - Apr. 14, 2010

Dranzer S just broke. To be fair I shouldn't have been using L drago against it. Attack ring snapped parts off, the weight disk flew off and it dismantled, breaking the springy part that allows it to change between attack and endurance. ._.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Moss-Da-Boss - Apr. 14, 2010

MY LAST WOLBORG MS BROKE NOOO
i was battling against my cuzins dragoon msuv

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raykon - Apr. 14, 2010

Knight dranzer's attack ring broke off into 3 pieces in battle against my friend. Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mc Frown - Apr. 16, 2010

My friends bey:
AR: Bump King's (lol)
WD: 8 Heavy
SG/BB: Dranzer V2

My bey:
AR: Upper Dragoon
WD: 8 Wide
SG: Magnecore South in Neo Right Casing
BB: Driger F

We both launch, and within two seconds they collided, his bey flying out of the stadium and ejecting the bit chip, and my bey bouncing off the stadium wall continuing to spin.
His Bump King AR had practically exploded. It was hilarious.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Annoying-Fork - Apr. 16, 2010

SPARK KNIGHT:

I bawled like Dexter when I seen my Metal Ball Defense Draciel crack the rare blades attack ring in half, I was the moron in the situation for battling it in the first place.

MEGARO ARM:

Literally cracked in 4 pieces, I liked the blade for it's name and appearance though. :\

DRACIEL MBD:

Stupid screw on gear stripped out and gotten into freespin, it was annoying.

Master Driger:

The crack was already there, after the battle, maybe even during the battle but the attack ring did not even snap. Impressive.

Wing Attacker:

Chewed the wings to death, I liked it though...

Bit DECAL protector snapped in half leaving a sharp piece flying past my face scratching the cheek area closest to my eye, was barely visible.

RE: Whine about your breaks - tenzeku123 - Apr. 16, 2010

i had a metal draciel it broke when i went against dragoon g the attack ring only broke but i found it now it still can be used but while i used it against burning kerborous it explode in my face then i was lucky enough to see that the blade base was still in perfect shape

RE: Whine about your breaks - super - Apr. 17, 2010

my libra wheel is broke a part

RE: Whine about your breaks - BladeStorm - Apr. 21, 2010

Last of my ripcords for plastic beys have now broken.Confused can't play bey until I find some more!Crying

RE: Whine about your breaks - RyomaEchizen - Apr. 22, 2010

All 4 of my ripcords for MFB are broken Unhappy my last one literally snapped in half. Is it me or are they really easy to break?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Apr. 22, 2010

(Apr. 22, 2010  12:05 AM)RyomaEchizen Wrote: All 4 of my ripcords for MFB are broken Unhappy my last one literally snapped in half. Is it me or are they really easy to break?
Hm, I think I have seen a lot more broken parts that are not Metal Fight Beyblade winders to be honest. To break four is a lot ...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Aqua - Apr. 22, 2010

(Apr. 22, 2010  12:05 AM)RyomaEchizen Wrote: All 4 of my ripcords for MFB are broken Unhappy my last one literally snapped in half. Is it me or are they really easy to break?

Have you been straightening your winders?

RE: Whine about your breaks - FOOF! - Apr. 22, 2010

spark knight - pieces exploded when the ar broke

gold knight dranzer - (master driger?) shot it at a tree expecting it to cut the tree in half.......the tree cut my ar in half.......i was like 6

bump king - the same lmao

RE: Whine about your breaks - Darkmega354 - Apr. 22, 2010

(Apr. 22, 2010  2:22 AM)FOOF! Wrote: spark knight - pieces exploded when the ar broke

gold knight dranzer - (master driger?) shot it at a tree expecting it to cut the tree in half.......the tree cut my ar in half.......i was like 6

bump king - the same lmao

Don't believe everything you see in an anime, my friend...

As for the Bump King breaking, that was probably for the best...