World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Mar. 06, 2010

Shattered a Dranzer V2 base against an MFB 2 days ago. That one hurt.

RE: Whine about your breaks - cutewolfsam - Mar. 07, 2010

Aren't they supposed to be rare or something i have one to but not shattered Tongue_out_wink.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ultra - Mar. 08, 2010

They're not really rare just like most bey these days they are hard to find. Also Khel was that my Dranzer v2 you broke?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Mar. 09, 2010

....maybe

it was an accident.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Anime - Mar. 09, 2010

lmao. Anyway, I broke my Beylauncher. Recently fixed it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - megaroarm5 - Mar. 10, 2010

I put my dranzer s up against my other dranzer s to see who would win, and they both broke !!!!!!!!!!! it was terrible !Crying

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jsc - Mar. 19, 2010

my beylauncher handle finally broke lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - SilverWind - Mar. 19, 2010

(Mar. 19, 2010  2:52 AM)Jsc Wrote: my beylauncher handle finally broke lol

What do you mean by ''finally''. Did you wan't it to break?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Yotsuba - Mar. 19, 2010

I was using a little dragoon V (something like that) in the old portable hasbro arena (the green and blue one) and while playing around a piece from the AR broke. I still used it though because I thought it didn't matter back then

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jsc - Mar. 19, 2010

(Mar. 19, 2010  3:10 AM)SilverWind Wrote: What do you mean by ''finally''. Did you wan't it to break?

beylauncher handles break easily and i knew it would one day

RE: Whine about your breaks - SilverWind - Mar. 19, 2010

Oh, because when i heard "finally" i thought you wanted it to break, but ya mine broke a while ago.Still haven't got a new one.

RE: Whine about your breaks - LLawliet435 - Mar. 19, 2010

the point on my black dranzer chipped off yessterday. TT.TT

RE: Whine about your breaks - xmi23 - Mar. 19, 2010

I broke a D bottom,because I was playing around with it and before that, the bottom started to bend, probably because I launched it from too high up one day.

Also, last week, I found my F bottom broken.

RE: Whine about your breaks - castleoblivion - Mar. 23, 2010

Well, a little while back, i have an invincible beyblade that is all over my youtube channel, i dropped it on the sidewalk, and the atk ring split i two. I have managed to patch it up, but it will never spin againCrying

RE: Whine about your breaks - Akatsuki - Mar. 25, 2010

The worst break that happened to me was that i was facing off against my cousin Alex. He was using his Master Dragoon and i was using my Draciel G. After the first round i noticed that the engine gear was not working. So i took it out and tested it and it worked fine. When i put it back in and started the second round all i just heard was a sort of snapping sound.

When i took a look at Draciel G the engine gear base had snapped off >.<

So after searching for like 2 months for a new Draciel G i finally found one and ever since then i have not had one more break with my blades

RE: Whine about your breaks - kanato dolsrin - Mar. 25, 2010

i broke so meny, i think one of my worse was my driger HMS i kind of shattered it. second was a zeus, bent the metal tip broke the gears and cracked the base pretty good.

broke alot of blades along the way but mainly the basic attack rings though i havent broken any of the new ones...dont have any yet. XD

RE: Whine about your breaks - Diamond - Mar. 28, 2010

One of the 'wings' from my Earth wheel (1st mold) broke.Crying
Lucky I bought Earth Virgo. Confused

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hybrid - Mar. 28, 2010

beylauncher cracked i got the newer more powerful one not using it because i need a suspention...............

RE: Whine about your breaks - RエスコルピオT125JB - Mar. 28, 2010

(Mar. 28, 2010  3:47 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: One of the 'wings' from my Earth wheel (1st mold) broke.Crying
Lucky I bought Earth Virgo. Confused

The same as mine but there wasn't any Earth Virgo at that time so I bought another Earth AquilaCrying

RE: Whine about your breaks - ♦ - Mar. 30, 2010

My old ripcord's handle tore off. Not that it matters since I have more.

RE: Whine about your breaks - RエスコルピオT125JB - Mar. 31, 2010

No!!!!!!!!! My second Earth has broken!!!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Yotsuba - Mar. 31, 2010

meh, my HF got a few dents in it (if this counts as a break)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Diamond - Mar. 31, 2010

(Mar. 31, 2010  6:55 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: No!!!!!!!!! My second Earth has broken!!!

oh no... I hope this doesn't happen on the 2nd mold of Earth...Confused

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ultra - Mar. 31, 2010

Man that's unlucky. I doubt the 2nd earth mold would break as easy as the 1st since it's more reinforced and heavier.

RE: Whine about your breaks - megaroarm5 - Apr. 01, 2010

me and my best friend were battling a while back (he was using a strata dragoon ms vs my dranzer ms) and the entire plastic of the attack ring that is above the metal just completely shattered into at least 5 different pieces, but he had won the battle because he knocked me out of the stadium!!!! i felt bad for him, so i ordered him a new one Smile