World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - BladerAce17 - Feb. 15, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  5:37 PM)Trowa Wrote: Wow the first time....This takes me back. My first was it Dranzer F it broke in mid battle it kill me inside. Was so shock then a few days got over it.

I read that in my thread. Weird, never thought I'd say that. Why didn't you buy a new one? And who were you fighting?

RE: Whine about your breaks - X Zero Gravity - Feb. 17, 2010

(Feb. 15, 2010  5:40 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: I read that in my thread. Weird, never thought I'd say that. Why didn't you buy a new one? And who were you fighting?

Well I am big Dranzer fan so..When one of my Dranzer break's I will replace it. Um my rival/teammate did it ~rubs back of head~

RE: Whine about your breaks - 1tdawg - Feb. 17, 2010

Not exactly s break but was using vortex ape base and salamalon top, with m draciel and put a giant dent in meh hard metal stadium bending up plastic and shattering vortex apes weight disks.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BladerAce17 - Feb. 17, 2010

(Feb. 17, 2010  1:04 AM)Trowa Wrote: Well I am big Dranzer fan so..When one of my Dranzer break's I will replace it. Um my rival/teammate did it ~rubs back of head~

Oh. Um, that bites. I'd probably be really angry if my teammate broke one of my tops. But I don't have teammates, and I don't know any teams, either. My Dranzer S base doesn't work, and my Dranzer F base broke. I can only use my Dranzer Attack Rings nowCrying Still, yeah, I like Dranzer, too.

(Feb. 17, 2010  1:13 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Oh. Um, that bites. I'd probably be really angry if my teammate broke one of my tops. But I don't have teammates, and I don't know any teams, either. My Dranzer S base doesn't work, and my Dranzer F base broke. I can only use my Dranzer Attack Rings nowCrying Still, yeah, I like Dranzer, too.

yes I know it does suck at times. but it's really fun sometimes i am able to repair them so it ok

Well, that's good that you can repair them. Unless they are completely destroyed. Then what?

well lucky my beyblades next got completely destroyed thank god. but if had bring out the super glue.

How is this a good thing!? You don't want your blades to break!

lol I wouldn't even try to fix them if it was completely broking. it would be a waste of time.but some people super glue there beyblade right out the box so they can last longer.

But you said:

(Feb. 17, 2010  1:35 AM)Trowa Wrote: well lucky my beyblades next got completely destroyed thank god.

How is this a good thing?

And people shouldn't superglue their blades. You can't customize them, and it's worth so much less.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Serotonin - Feb. 17, 2010

Yes, totally illegal too. Anyway, this has strayed far from "Whining About Your Breaks" ...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Medz - Feb. 21, 2010

One of the slopes of my driger ms, broke off. ;[

RE: Whine about your breaks - M - Feb. 21, 2010

i had a wolborg ms that its tip came right out the bottom during a battle! never was able to fix it... (i miss you wolborg!)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Blading BenX - Feb. 21, 2010

I hear Wolborg MS is awesome. Must of been hard to lose such a great blade...

RE: Whine about your breaks - BladingBrian - Feb. 21, 2010

When about 11, got a galzzly, 10min into playing with the stupid thing, and the Sub AR broke. super glued it like a million times. lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - Daegor42 - Feb. 24, 2010

The little clip that attaches the launcher to the laucher grip has just inexplicably disappeared. I just spent a whole hour looking for it to no avail.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Anime - Feb. 24, 2010

My Dragoon Storm's attack ring broke after too much battling between my Dragoon Storm & Galaxy. I also broke one of my two Dragoon G's EG.

RE: Whine about your breaks - MetalFightKai - Feb. 24, 2010

(Feb. 24, 2010  6:00 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: The little clip that attaches the launcher to the laucher grip has just inexplicably disappeared. I just spent a whole hour looking for it to no avail.
try using cello tape over it

RE: Whine about your breaks - Moss-Da-Boss - Feb. 24, 2010

(Feb. 24, 2010  10:26 PM)MetalFightKai Wrote: try using cello tape over it
1.UNSTABLE
2.DANGEROUS launcher can fly out and hit some one

GREAT IDEA LOL
no sarcasm

RE: Whine about your breaks - MetalFightKai - Feb. 24, 2010

yeh because it definetely flys out at high speed and go directly into peoples eyes, its stable if you do it right
now we're going off the topic...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ultra - Mar. 05, 2010

One of the support parts on my uriel 2 broke! I'm so sad! Mainly since for those who don't know it's very rare. I spent nearly £40 buying it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - cutewolfsam - Mar. 06, 2010

Ahh damn it, unlucky megablader2.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nuno - Mar. 06, 2010

(Mar. 05, 2010  11:48 PM)megablader2 Wrote: One of the support parts on my uriel 2 broke! I'm so sad! Mainly since for those who don't know it's very rare. I spent nearly £40 buying it.

That's really bad! Uriel 2 is really hard to find and expensive. Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - KidTala - Mar. 06, 2010

My Driger MS Bit Protector cracked half way through it and my bey fell apart. Now I found all the parts to the bey but not my bit.

RE: Whine about your breaks - bladercam - Mar. 06, 2010

my tygle BB broke during a battle with drazer v2 now its completely useless. looks like i got to buy a new oneUnhappy