World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - linh004 - Dec. 21, 2009

I had a blue and yellow one. the blue one was from like 2 years ago i had and i straightened it 3 months ago. the yellow one was like 2 months old but i didnt straighten it. i broke both LOL.

RE: Whine about your breaks - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 21, 2009

lmao kinda fail there.... im kinda disappointed at the fact that the new launcher system uses the same thin ripcords from the plastic series rather than the thick ones from the HMS.... although... the new light launcher is relatively easier to launch than before... oh yeah. i broke my driger v2..... the blade base.... blades broke off... so disappointing .-.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jsc - Dec. 21, 2009

Quote:only 5 left Unhappy

wow. wish i had 5 to begin with XD

EDIT: im so scatterbrained i forgot to say that my dragoon galaxy turbo broke when i gave it to my friend to battle with... only like 3 plastics left

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sylph - Dec. 21, 2009

(Dec. 21, 2009  3:42 AM)Khel Wrote: Do you like not straighten them or something? How are you burning through them so fast?
well i have big arms and buffed up. must be the strong force.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raykon - Dec. 21, 2009

(Dec. 21, 2009  4:10 AM)linh004 Wrote: I had a blue and yellow one. the blue one was from like 2 years ago i had and i straightened it 3 months ago. the yellow one was like 2 months old but i didnt straighten it. i broke both LOL.

That sucks.. I've got no idea why it would unless you've been using it A LOT.Or it could be the way your ripping the rip cord, you could be bending it whilst you launch Confused. I've had my dragoon rip cord over 5 years.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hybrid - Dec. 24, 2009

once i was playing with my thunder serpent outside. It hit the asphalt.......
Byebye goes the bey.
all i have left is a Grey Neo shooter

RE: Whine about your breaks - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 24, 2009

my last left spin launcher just broke .-. .... looks like dragoon g and gt are both veterans now lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - GingkaHagane109 - Dec. 24, 2009

i've pretty much broken all of my beys (over the course of 5 years) from overuse, misuse and or 'heavy training' the only ones that managed to survive are my hms gaia dragoon and dranzer gigs EG. T_T
trust me, as cool as it sounds, blading in alleyways will mess up any bey for good!
but i have learned from my past mistakes and will not destroy the new mfb's! this i swear on my blader way!!

LOL im sorry but fail xD. no worries your not alone in that boat, i used to do that with all my beys too Tongue_out went through like 5 dragoon storms because of it >_>

RE: Whine about your breaks - GingkaHagane109 - Dec. 24, 2009

wow really? our poor beyblades D=
well, im glad i'm not the only one who experimented on cement! XD

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Dec. 24, 2009

(Dec. 21, 2009  10:30 AM)Sylph Wrote: well i have big arms and buffed up. must be the strong force.

Um yeah, it doesn't matter. If you're breaking them constantly you're shooting incorrectly. If you pull it straight it won't have the opportunity to break.

Also, nice. Bragging about how buff you are on a spinning top forum. We are all super impressed bro. *crushes beer can on forehead*

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hagane Ginga - Dec. 24, 2009

LMAO BRAD THAT MUST BE THE FUNNIEST THING IVE EVER READ IN FORUM HISTORY

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sylph - Dec. 24, 2009

rofl. i was just kidding. i am not that tough. i use super long rip cords, they must be fake so theyre easy to snap.
(Dec. 24, 2009  4:13 AM)Ginga_Hagane109 Wrote: wow really? our poor beyblades D=
well, im glad i'm not the only one who experimented on cement! XD
youre not the only one. back then when i started i used a fake draciel on cement. oh and my friends too of course, everytime we battled. their moms used to get so angry because they would ask for a new beyblade everytime one would wear out and they had to start selling some candy in order to buy some more because their parents wouldnt want to buy them any for being careless. lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - Benkei - Dec. 24, 2009

My 2nd beylauncher break today. The handle snapped off.

(Dec. 24, 2009  4:55 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: LMAO BRAD THAT MUST BE THE FUNNIEST THING IVE EVER READ IN FORUM HISTORY
Also easy on the caps please, it strains my eyes.

RE: Whine about your breaks - blacklightning - Dec. 24, 2009

me and my bro was playin his dranzer z2 vs my vortex ape and the dranzer broke the attack i dnt even kno wat the hell happened its like half the ring is gone

...say wha? which broke which? o-o dranzer.... v2?

RE: Whine about your breaks - bey tempest - Dec. 24, 2009

or vortex ape im confused

It self destructed lol[/u]

my votex ape got crushed by dranzer v2 and ill never 4 get R.I.P vortex ape
a moment of silence plz

LOL that sucks xD but your take on it is kinda funny

who wanna hear another 1???
i had a wing attacker and my bro had a pumpkin king
we played(this is 3 days after i bought it) and pumpkin king shattered wing attackers attack ring
i cry'd for 10 minutees and ask my dad 2 buy another 1 lolz (he still owe me 1 2 lolz)

well bump king is fragile and wing attackers wing's dont last long.
check this one out. i shoot a fake $1 Dranzer F at my first try then it completely broke.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hagane Ginga - Dec. 24, 2009

(Dec. 24, 2009  6:15 PM)Benkei Wrote: My 2nd beylauncher break today. The handle snapped off.

Also easy on the caps please, it strains my eyes.

sorry I just nearly pissed my self with laughter.. I literally nearly did.
(Dec. 24, 2009  7:14 PM)blacklightning Wrote: who wanna hear another 1???
i had a wing attacker and my bro had a pumpkin king
we played(this is 3 days after i bought it) and pumpkin king shattered wing attackers attack ring
i cry'd for 10 minutees and ask my dad 2 buy another 1 lolz (he still owe me 1 2 lolz)
"pumpkin king" LMAOOO!

it's Bump King, btw.

RE: Whine about your breaks - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 25, 2009

this isnt really a break but, since this thread is already like an FML type of thread....:
i just lost my only grip flat core now my DGMS lost its value OTL

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Dec. 25, 2009

(Dec. 24, 2009  5:27 PM)Sylph Wrote: rofl. i was just kidding. i am not that tough. i use super long rip cords, they must be fake so theyre easy to snap.

This is way more likely. When I first got into Beyblade they were sold out everywhere, so I bought a lot of fakes. Those winders snapped constantly.