World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - firelord767 - Nov. 26, 2009

once again, why does rammar matter in this thread? Jeez, i would be fighting for my right to call it that if it were relevant. But no, i'm not alone but also among aqua on how this is getting out of hand on something pointless.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Nov. 26, 2009

This isn't about grammar at all. So, you do not know what the word "grammar" means, either. You were trying to belittle someone for not referring to the first season as "Bakuten Shoot Beyblade", and then went on to state that "Bakuten Shoot" is the first season, despite that the first three series all have "Bakuten Shoot" in the title, so you were incorrect on its usage.

no, i said, i use Bakuten Shoot Beyblade to reffer to the first season. I use the addon names for the other seasons. I didn't ask for an english lesson. No, is there any chance that we could possibly get back on topic? Any chance at all?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dirge - Nov. 26, 2009

why dont you just reffer to the 1st season as beyblade the 2nd as vforce and the 3rd as G rev like most people do?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Nov. 26, 2009

OK ...

Beyblade is Beyblade, and Beyblade is everything related to Beyblade. Bakuten Shoot Beyblade or not, who cares. That guy did not know about Metal Fight Beyblade apparently, so he was right in only calling it "Beyblade" in every possible case. He still cannot fix your Bottom, however he is not as idiotic as you judged him to be, firelord767.

And now, Beyblades break.

(Nov. 26, 2009  4:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK ...

Beyblade is Beyblade, and Beyblade is everything related to Beyblade. Bakuten Shoot Beyblade or not, who cares. That guy did not know about Metal Fight Beyblade apparently, so he was right in only calling it "Beyblade" in every possible case. He still cannot fix your Bottom, however he is not as idiotic as you judged him to be, firelord767.

And now, Beyblades break.

thank you.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sylph - Nov. 26, 2009

they break easily depending where you battle. i battled a friend on my house roof top once. his blade ended up smashing to pieces from the impact to the concrete.

RE: Whine about your breaks - theflightyellz - Nov. 26, 2009

... Well. That's kind of an obvious one.
That's like saying "If you beyblade in a volcano, you'll get more breaks since there's a good chance your beyblades will melt."

RE: Whine about your breaks - Benkei - Nov. 28, 2009

My first MFB break about 5 minutes ago. One of my winders snapped. I think that this is to do with the careless way I wrench it out of the launcher. Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - bey tempest - Nov. 28, 2009

then you should launch more carefully next time

RE: Whine about your breaks - VoodooScarecrow - Dec. 14, 2009

the base of my last working trygle broke yesterday thats the 3rd one i have had it lasted the longest only due to the fact i lost it and when i found it i tryed it out and anoyingly this is what broke it Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ultra - Dec. 19, 2009

Not exactly a break but my dark gaia dragoon went through the wash when I forgot to take it out of my trousers. Now the stickers all mostly all gone.

RE: Whine about your breaks - theflightyellz - Dec. 19, 2009

Ah mate, that really sucks. In all honesty though, it still looks pretty good without the stickers.

RE: Whine about your breaks - SaMaster14 - Dec. 19, 2009

the face on my black pegasus snapped in half when I was tightening it....
I took it out, and krazy-glued it together, and it works well. I was just really surprised it snapped...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sylph - Dec. 20, 2009

another ripcord snapped.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Zero - Dec. 20, 2009

broke a plain yellow face this morning, had to glue it together now its stuck to the wheelUnhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ultra - Dec. 20, 2009

Ah where would broken blades be if there wasn't glue to fix them.(rhetorical question don't answer)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dirge - Dec. 20, 2009

(Dec. 19, 2009  7:17 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: the face on my black pegasus snapped in half when I was tightening it....

that happend to my black peg face too Tired so anouying when faces break

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raykon - Dec. 20, 2009

(Dec. 19, 2009  7:17 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: the face on my black pegasus snapped in half when I was tightening it....

Woah, Confused I dunno how that could happen. Another plastic right spin launcher broke...only 5 left Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hagane Ginga - Dec. 20, 2009

5 Left? Woah

RE: Whine about your breaks - SaMaster14 - Dec. 20, 2009

(Dec. 20, 2009  10:31 AM)Raykon Wrote: Woah, Confused I dunno how that could happen. Another plastic right spin launcher broke...only 5 left Unhappy

I was tightening it, and I guess I turned to hard and it just snapped...

But, krazy glue works like a charm, its like new Wink

RE: Whine about your breaks - linh004 - Dec. 20, 2009

Snapped 2 of my plastic generation dragon ripcords last night from pulling too hard. ¬¬

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sylph - Dec. 21, 2009

another one snapped. DAMN! i'm having badluck with ripcords. it must be my arm.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Dec. 21, 2009

Do you like not straighten them or something? How are you burning through them so fast?

RE: Whine about your breaks - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 21, 2009

weird. im kinda curious to seeing a ripcord breaking in person now o.o....