World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - firelord767 - Nov. 24, 2009

(Nov. 23, 2009  11:45 PM)ZoneDragon Wrote: I have no idea.

boiling water is turning into vapor. hot water is just hot.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZoneDragon - Nov. 24, 2009

(Nov. 24, 2009  12:18 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I think it was a rhetorical question.

I was responding to the "How do you guys not understand" part.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sylph - Nov. 24, 2009

they mustve been fake. they look different than the original ones. Grin

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hagane Ginga - Nov. 24, 2009

(Nov. 22, 2009  12:14 AM)firelord767 Wrote: Man, 40 Spares? Lucky....

Sorry. I know how Dragon Winders are upsetting to loose.

yeah they pretty much are, most of them we're from lots or so.. but not to mention how many of those circle winders i have.. they never seem to break Unhappy..

I've also lost a 10 wide + a 10 heavy + 8 wide in the space of 2 days..

I'm also kinda upset because i've broken a red dranzer f (rare recolour)

RE: Whine about your breaks - firelord767 - Nov. 24, 2009

(Nov. 24, 2009  5:40 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: yeah they pretty much are, most of them we're from lots or so.. but not to mention how many of those circle winders i have.. they never seem to break Unhappy..

I've also lost a 10 wide + a 10 heavy + 8 wide in the space of 2 days..

I'm also kinda upset because i've broken a red dranzer f (rare recolour)

That middle one is the worst. Then you lost dranzer, and is stuck with all those short winders....

getting rid of the leftover grapes at my homeroom thanksgiving breakfast is easier, i'm sure.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZoneDragon - Nov. 24, 2009

broke an EZ launcher.
the winder pulled almost all of the gear's teeth from inside the launcher.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Corey - Nov. 25, 2009

How are you breaking so much stuff?

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZoneDragon - Nov. 25, 2009

(Nov. 25, 2009  12:38 AM)Corey Wrote: How are you breaking so much stuff?

because i use them alot lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - firelord767 - Nov. 25, 2009

(Nov. 24, 2009  11:49 PM)ZoneDragon Wrote: broke an EZ launcher.
the winder pulled almost all of the gear's teeth from inside the launcher.

sounds like it was beatiful to watch until you realized that it was broken. i wish you by soem luck had recorded it, but how would you know to.... Uncertain

did the teeth, like, fly out?

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZoneDragon - Nov. 25, 2009

(Nov. 25, 2009  3:57 AM)firelord767 Wrote: sounds like it was beatiful to watch until you realized that it was broken. i wish you by soem luck had recorded it, but how would you know to.... Uncertain

did the teeth, like, fly out?

yeah it was crazy
my brother was pulling like he never had before, the yellow pieces of the gear just shot out like a machine gun. with the last two or three pieces still filling in the teeth of the winder. he got hurt and the gear parts went under our couch and between a small step that was to the right of my brother who was launching.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hagane Ginga - Nov. 25, 2009

i feel sorry for your brother lolz.. the 8 wide on master draciel basically shattered and parts went flying every where.. it cut me on my finger and there was blood EVERYWHERE..

the scary thing is, is that the weight disk removed without the other parts removing..
that meant the beyblade was in normal position without the weight disk on it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - bey tempest - Nov. 25, 2009

thats happened to me aswell bladez except with my uncustomize driger v

RE: Whine about your breaks - firelord767 - Nov. 25, 2009

some idiot at my school keeps offering to fix my S. He's never even seen an MFB, he just thinks he can becouse he "saw every episode of Bakuten Shoot". He didn't even call it Bakuten Shoot, just beyblade.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZoneDragon - Nov. 26, 2009

(Nov. 25, 2009  10:32 PM)firelord767 Wrote: some idiot at my school keeps offering to fix my S. He's never even seen an MFB, he just thinks he can becouse he "saw every episode of Bakuten Shoot". He didn't even call it Bakuten Shoot, just beyblade.

wait? the S your friend threw at another friend?
how on earth would he even fix it o.o?

RE: Whine about your breaks - firelord767 - Nov. 26, 2009

No, a third. not even a friend. just a random person. It's really creepy.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Nov. 26, 2009

(Nov. 25, 2009  10:32 PM)firelord767 Wrote: some idiot at my school keeps offering to fix my S. He's never even seen an MFB, he just thinks he can becouse he "saw every episode of Bakuten Shoot". He didn't even call it Bakuten Shoot, just beyblade.

then why did you say he said that

(Nov. 26, 2009  1:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: then why did you say he said that

lol. here comes the grammar rules. Ugh. I used quotes which means thats what he said word for word, but thats not what he said. I just failed right there.

I will fix it for the grammar sharks:

Some idiot at my school keeps offering to fix my S. He's never even seen a MFB, he just thinks he can fix becouse he saw every episode of Bakuten Shoot, apparently. He didn't even call it Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, just Beyblade.

Is that right? Or must i break out the dictionary?

who calls it "bakuten shoot" aside from like two obsessive freaks on this board

....it's called Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. I've, on multiple occasion, used Bakuten Shoot to adress the first season of plastic beyblade. Maybe not on this board, but whats wrong with saying Bakuten Shoot? Really?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Corey - Nov. 26, 2009

Why not just say Beyblade?

It's easier..

i say beyblade when im reffering to the anime as a whole, better yet, the actual spinning tops.

why does this even matter? Can we get back to whining?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Aqua - Nov. 26, 2009

(Nov. 26, 2009  1:50 AM)firelord767 Wrote: ....it's called Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. I've, on multiple occasion, used Bakuten Shoot to adress the first season of plastic beyblade. Maybe not on this board, but whats wrong with saying Bakuten Shoot? Really?

I've never heard anyone call it 'Bakuten Shoot'. I'm pretty sure Bakuten Shoot Beyblade means, 'Explosive Shooting Beyblade'. Would it make sense to say 'Explosive Shooting', no. The appropriate abbreviation would simply be Beyblade. I'm pretty sure that even the kids in Japan just call it beyblade. This is getting off-topic though...

(Nov. 26, 2009  1:50 AM)firelord767 Wrote: ....it's called Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. I've, on multiple occasion, used Bakuten Shoot to adress the first season of plastic beyblade. Maybe not on this board, but whats wrong with saying Bakuten Shoot? Really?

i suppose you're getting that the full titles are "Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002" and "Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G-Revolution", then? so, "bakuten shoot" would technically refer to the first universe, not the first series

if you're going to be snobby about anime titles you should at least understand them Wink there's nothing "wrong" with it but it makes you come across as ... well, snobby and pretentious

I said it the long way, stone me.

Quote:why does this even matter? Can we get back to whining?
Quote: This is getting off-topic though...

^These and possibly more to come

(Nov. 26, 2009  3:30 AM)firelord767 Wrote: I said it the long way, stone me.

^These and possibly more to come

Stop urging everyone to get back on topic because they are telling you you are wrong ... it's in response to a post you made, so IMO it is relevant.

Anyway, you were incorrect in your use of the title.