World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hagane Ginga - Nov. 15, 2009

CARP MY DRACIEL V2 SP BROKE!!! SOOOOOOOOO NEEDED THAT FOR MY SMASH ATTACK COMBO UnhappyUnhappy

Now gotta go out and get another Draciel V2, just for its bloody sp -.-
Grip attack's base is just as good as Uriel 2's BB but it broke since its very fragile and prone to breaking.
Luckily i ordered some awesome hasbro ones in a quantity of 4, so i've still got 5 left!

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZoneDragon - Nov. 15, 2009

(Nov. 15, 2009  9:14 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: CARP MY DRACIEL V2 SP BROKE!!! SOOOOOOOOO NEEDED THAT FOR MY SMASH ATTACK COMBO UnhappyUnhappy

Now gotta go out and get another Draciel V2, just for its bloody sp -.-
Grip attack's base is just as good as Uriel 2's BB but it broke since its very fragile and prone to breaking.
Luckily i ordered some awesome hasbro ones in a quantity of 4, so i've still got 5 left!

Dang! another support part bites the dust >.<
really wish they were not prone to breaking.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Nov. 15, 2009

I don't doubt WD's break, but it's never happened to me. Maybe they're breaking now because of how old they are (some almost ten years old).

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hagane Ginga - Nov. 15, 2009

I know it was my last Draciel V2 aswell!!!!!!

Wish the Japanese buyers would have made complaints to takara and they would have made later version of a much stronger plastic..

Total waste of money and time!

Just broke a Driger f's auto clutch!! It needs to learn how to bloody control its self! Awesome to use the shaft for combos Grin

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZoneDragon - Nov. 15, 2009

(Nov. 15, 2009  9:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't doubt WD's break, but it's never happened to me. Maybe they're breaking now because of how old they are (some almost ten years old).

several factors can lead to a WD breaking.
age , constant use , improper care, just to name a few.
After i notice a beyblade with damage to its parts i just stop using that broken part to save it. i guess constant hits to the WD also weaken it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Nov. 15, 2009

Improper care? What?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Nov. 15, 2009

(Nov. 15, 2009  9:50 PM)ZoneDragon Wrote: several factors can lead to a WD breaking.
age , constant use , improper care, just to name a few.
After i notice a beyblade with damage to its parts i just stop using that broken part to save it. i guess constant hits to the WD also weaken it.

There's really not much maintenance for a weight disk.

It's not like a high carbon steel or anything.

RE: Whine about your breaks - cutewolfsam - Nov. 15, 2009

But then since it is really old you should take of it actually forget about the age you should care about every part of the bey no matter how old, rusty or useless.

RE: Whine about your breaks - firelord767 - Nov. 16, 2009

Man, i just broke my ONLY bottom. It was a usless S, but without that S, my blade won't spin.

I need, like, more than one blade.:\

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Nov. 17, 2009

(Nov. 15, 2009  10:12 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: But then since it is really old you should take of it actually forget about the age you should care about every part of the bey no matter how old, rusty or useless.

How do you "take care" of it, exactly?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Crimson - Nov. 17, 2009

(Nov. 17, 2009  12:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: How do you "take care" of it, exactly?

Give the blade a bath, feed it healthy foods, get it to bed on time.
And always compliment it.

Make the blade feel loved, and it won't break down on you.
(True story, before my SF broke, I had called it lazy and told it to start doing something with its life)

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZoneDragon - Nov. 17, 2009

(Nov. 17, 2009  12:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: How do you "take care" of it, exactly?

Just don't throw them into a wet cardboard box and throw bricks and fruit cakes on them.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sylph - Nov. 17, 2009

have a balsam shower with them

RE: Whine about your breaks - firelord767 - Nov. 17, 2009

(Nov. 17, 2009  2:10 AM)Crimson Wrote: Give the blade a bath, feed it healthy foods, get it to bed on time.
And always compliment it.

Make the blade feel loved, and it won't break down on you.
(True story, before my SF broke, I had called it lazy and told it to start doing something with its life)

my bey is actually taking a bath as we speak. Getting the glue of my track and bottom XD

With thgat in mind, stuff like cleaning ur bey not regularly, but when it falls in a vat of mud ect., don't throw it at your friend and break your S, and certainly don't " throw them into a wet cardboard box and throw bricks and fruit cakes on them."

Madoka-chan makes a point about scratches in the anime, but a good battle svr can't hurt.

RE: Whine about your breaks - theflightyellz - Nov. 17, 2009

(Nov. 17, 2009  10:04 PM)firelord767 Wrote: when it falls in a vat of mud ect., don't throw them into a wet cardboard box and throw bricks and fruit cakes on them.

Firstly, who on earth keeps a VAT of mud!? Secondly, throwing bricks and fruit cakes at beyblades!? Lmao XD

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZoneDragon - Nov. 17, 2009

(Nov. 17, 2009  10:10 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Firstly, who on earth keeps a VAT of mud!? Secondly, throwing bricks and fruit cakes at beyblades!? Lmao XD

well i've got a jar of dirt o.o

RE: Whine about your breaks - yusei fudo - Nov. 18, 2009

(Nov. 17, 2009  11:47 PM)ZoneDragon Wrote: well i've got a jar of dirt o.o

wow...............

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hiro Ayami - Nov. 18, 2009

As the place I store mine is somewhat dusty, and I have a dog so it's a bit worse I find things like my RF's and bottoms getting grundgy. It's not terrible but I've gotten to the habit of wiping most of my parts down pre-testing/use. Since a lot of my stuff is painted too I tend to have to do some regular touch up's, I suppose it's an obvious folly of using custom paint jobs on MFB's you enjoy using or that happen to have a lot of test value.

As it was said, any MFB you use will eventually get dents in it, and polishing or not, once that happens you usually can't really get them to look any better than "clean". This is the reason I've got my Black Pegasis 105F sitting in a glass case with a few other MFB's I'll never use and want to keep in nice condition.

If you're really competitive with MFB you'll probably want to keep parts that have a large tendancy of wearing down with extra's or sets you won't use until tournaments. SD's, D's, RF's, etc, bottoms mainly since they have the most consistent action. SD's in particular, I'm at the point with one of my SD's, one I constantly use, where it's now worse off than my D which is previously performed over.

Also... Beylauncher #7 gone, prongs and cord. I'm salvaging my old ones and making new prongs now. I have 3 with cords that still work. No more testing for a bit, my remaining efforts will be now be on prong repair/replacement.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Nov. 18, 2009

Quote:Also... Beylauncher #7 gone, prongs and cord

ugh

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hiro Ayami - Nov. 18, 2009

The only consolation is, it was a spectaular launch. Round four, MF Libra C145WB vs MF Leone 100RF (because it seemed horribly interesting). I'm using the Leone combo, launched, cord goes back, the handle cracks right off as it's done retracting; Leone is launched, pieces of blue plastic hit it in the stadium, which was the prongs, and it smashes Libra across the room on it's second hit :3

But yea... I ordered 3 more Beylaunchers for Christmas. I'm slowly building up a collection of Bey and Light since Vancouver seems to have an awkward shortage of them O.o

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Nov. 18, 2009

(Nov. 18, 2009  12:45 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: The only consolation is, it was a spectaular launch. Round four, MF Libra C145WB vs MF Leone 100RF (because it seemed horribly interesting). I'm using the Leone combo, launched, cord goes back, the handle cracks right off as it's done retracting; Leone is launched, pieces of blue plastic hit it in the stadium, which was the prongs, and it smashes Libra across the room on it's second hit :3

But yea... I ordered 3 more Beylaunchers for Christmas. I'm slowly building up a collection of Bey and Light since Vancouver seems to have an awkward shortage of them O.o

send them in a box to takara-tomy's head office, covered in dog poo

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bae Master - Nov. 18, 2009

canada post will lose that package LOL

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZoneDragon - Nov. 18, 2009

(Nov. 18, 2009  12:45 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: The only consolation is, it was a spectaular launch. Round four, MF Libra C145WB vs MF Leone 100RF (because it seemed horribly interesting). I'm using the Leone combo, launched, cord goes back, the handle cracks right off as it's done retracting; Leone is launched, pieces of blue plastic hit it in the stadium, which was the prongs, and it smashes Libra across the room on it's second hit :3

That win better be worth it!
all these beylaunchers and light launchers breaking is just wrong.
TT really should do something about it. but they will never listen. :\

RE: Whine about your breaks - Aqua - Nov. 18, 2009

It's wrong for any company to be selling a defective product in the first place. So I don't know what TT is doing (don't answer to that).

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZoneDragon - Nov. 18, 2009

Just broke another ripcord ._.
Im doing something wrong.. i just know it.