World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Aug. 03, 2009

(Aug. 03, 2009  9:41 PM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: ... three beylaunchers one day, today, all the prongs. I GIVE UP. I have beylauncher left. I will be using the lite launcher until the tournament on the 22nd.

wow, all the prongs

YOU MUST BE HOLDING THE PRONGS WRONG

RE: Whine about your breaks - Synesthesia - Aug. 03, 2009

(Aug. 03, 2009  9:41 PM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: ... three beylaunchers one day, today, all the prongs. I GIVE UP. I have beylauncher left. I will be using the lite launcher until the tournament on the 22nd.

Really sorry to hear this. I hope they eventually make them more efficient.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Takamura - Aug. 04, 2009

ACK! My Libra just snapped T_T

RE: Whine about your breaks - phnx3.14vrhmm - Aug. 04, 2009

hmm i sent this khel reason why write such matter cus freak prodigy monster loner hmm my carp well hope dont hate me dont have many people talk to but hey use to it by the way pardon forgiveness despise pity i never coward so break hard ugly hmm laters

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Aug. 04, 2009

(Aug. 04, 2009  1:59 AM)Takamura Wrote: ACK! My Libra just snapped T_T

Damn man, that sucks!

Yeah I know >.> It got shot out of the stadium and smashed right against some dumbbells.

Just superglued the piece back on and it seems fine. Prob illegal now though xD

i mean comment about me being freak as people say "power weirdo just as most girls say hot but dangerous think hot but little scary a lot no way you go talk to him hey." " cool i get it"

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Aug. 04, 2009

Yeah, illegal.

But hey, I guess it will hold you until you have the chance to replace it.

you know later going out see sky hmm

(Aug. 04, 2009  2:17 AM)Khel Wrote: Yeah, illegal.

But hey, I guess it will hold you until you have the chance to replace it.

Yep lol. Thing is, that it works like new lol. Took some time with clippers and bent some stuff back in shape. Probably just gonna have *fun* with this one, I have 2 other Libras, so i'm okay Grin

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Aug. 04, 2009

Fun? What's that? I don't see anything about fun in the rule book.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Takamura - Aug. 05, 2009

(Aug. 04, 2009  5:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Fun? What's that? I don't see anything about fun in the rule book.

What?! Wut!?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Aug. 05, 2009

He's joking around.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Takamura - Aug. 05, 2009

I know that,
xD

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hyuuga Neji - Aug. 20, 2009

Okay, so I was battling with two customs against each other:
Upper Attack Combo
AR: Upper Claw
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: MG Right
SP: Upper Attack
BB: Customize Grip (Uriel's tip)

Defense Combo
AR: Galeon
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: Metal Weight Right
BB: SG Metal Ball (4 metal balls)

and then, the attack combo KO'd the defense combo, but one of the Upper Attack SP's went flying and disappeared into thin air, and my Customize Grip's clippings are broken now x.x

RE: Whine about your breaks - vongola decimo - Aug. 20, 2009

brand new dragoon ms slight problem with how it was made now i can't use the running core but the seller was kind enough to say he would send a replacement

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bearingzombie - Aug. 21, 2009

My first Wolborg 2 AR snapped in battle with my friends wolborg 1! And one of the prong's on my hasbro Dranzer shooter was blown off by my wolborg 2.[repaired by using prong's from a standard launcher.]
Aside from that it was other peoples blades that broke! [The AR on my bearing stinger was from a cereal box and was much denser making it superior to some Hasbro blades in strength hence the breaking of other peoples blades!]

RE: Whine about your breaks - Asharan - Aug. 22, 2009

the weight disc of my master driger shatterd in pieces O.o i almost got a piece of it in my eye, it broke in a battle against the hms blade advance averazer.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hyuuga Neji - Aug. 23, 2009

I have no idea if this counts or not, but we were battling 10b Bistool vs a Defense combo, they KO'd each other at the same time, and when I picked Bistool up, it seems as if Wing Cross is permenantly fixed to Semi-Flat.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tempestas007 - Sep. 01, 2009

So I was testing MFLibraED145B/WB against Quetz90RF, and pulled the string clean out of the Beylauncher. At least I have 3 more...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Serotonin - Sep. 01, 2009

What the carp

Did it just totally come off? That's insane.

RE: Whine about your breaks - フェルグラント - Sep. 01, 2009

Can be expected...

I broke my prongs for a LIGHT launcher...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tempestas007 - Sep. 01, 2009

(Sep. 01, 2009  2:54 PM)♥ Wrote: What the carp

Did it just totally come off? That's insane.

I think it did breakdown due to wear, I just wasn't expecting it to come out. I honestly thought the prongs or the handle would break before I pulled the string out.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Crimson - Sep. 17, 2009

On a whim, I was playing with some of the few plastics I still own (that haven't broken, gotten lost or etc.)

I launched one, and then the other, and BAM, something hit my arm, another thing hit the wall, I grabbed both blades and examined them, but didn't see anything broken, until I realized something was missing.

[Image: 2hx7w1s.jpg]

Haha, took me a while to notice that black part had completely shattered and flew off in all directions.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Antony - Sep. 18, 2009

Do not try putting loads of beyblades in at once, I experianced it and they almost all break.
Weight disks of loads of my beyblades have broken before.