World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Aqua - Jun. 29, 2009

(Jun. 29, 2009  10:43 PM)Beynval Wrote: Im officially out of Beylaunchers. I had 6 of them just one month ago T_T Hope my order from moj will come as soon as possible... because it is boring to play with light launchers T_T

Damn, 6 Beylaunchers! That sucks Unhappy Takara really needs to do something about this...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tempestas007 - Jun. 29, 2009

Any ideas of how the Beylauncher should be fixed to resolve this issue? Like a thin metal bar in the handles to prevent breaking? Yea this would add a cost to the Beylauncher, but it may be worth it for survivability.

RE: Whine about your breaks - kool-kid9980 - Jun. 29, 2009

Wow 6... I hope my 1 holds about D:

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Jun. 29, 2009

I'm going to the dollar store today to pick up some of that elastic. I have only broken one, and I don't want to break another one soon.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Jun. 29, 2009

(Jun. 29, 2009  11:03 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Any ideas of how the Beylauncher should be fixed to resolve this issue? Like a thin metal bar in the handles to prevent breaking? Yea this would add a cost to the Beylauncher, but it may be worth it for survivability.

There should be a button to rewind the cord instead of it rewinding automatically, but I don't know if this is viable.

They could include a wrist strap with it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bae Master - Jun. 29, 2009

If the handle breaks... it isnt that much of a problem u can still mange to shoot it without losing much performance... it is when one hook or even worse, 2 hooks break that ur beylauncher gets totally useless. ughhh. they should make the hooks more resistant. Plastic and hms shooters didnt have that problem... ughhh.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tempestas007 - Jun. 29, 2009

Plastic and HMS Launchers aren't comparable to the Beylauncher by design.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bae Master - Jun. 29, 2009

They still had hooks though. and those didnt break. T_T
anyways the beylauncher is more powerful than any previous shooters in my opinion and i guess its the price we have to pay:T but still... it is way 2 fragile.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Jun. 29, 2009

The HMS launcher didn't have hooks, actually. And they weren't connecting to a large piece of metal. Not that this excuses the design problem, but it explains it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hiro Ayami - Jun. 29, 2009

(Jun. 29, 2009  11:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: There should be a button to rewind the cord instead of it rewinding automatically, but I don't know if this is viable.

They could include a wrist strap with it.

They're viable but the BeyLauncher would have to get thicker by half a cm. In the end it has the basic design as a tape measure only less taut and nothing pinching down on it.

The mechanism inside looks pretty simple and I'm going by the assumption that it'll be easy to tamper with. You can definitely tighten the mechanism to make it have more resistance when you pull on it. Don't really know if that would add more power to the spin though.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mankster - Jun. 30, 2009

Metal Handle for the Beylauncher?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Giga - Jun. 30, 2009

I have broken three Light Launchers, all due to the pegs snapping Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jsc - Jun. 30, 2009

brad: Nice new Avatar

Both my light launchers make a grinding sound unless I pull the ripcord a certain way. So if my pwetty bwue beylauncher ever breaks i wont know what to do

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Jun. 30, 2009

(Jun. 30, 2009  10:24 AM)Mankster Wrote: Metal Handle for the Beylauncher?

looking forward to that hitting my knuckles

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tempestas007 - Jun. 30, 2009

(Jun. 30, 2009  2:35 PM)jsc Wrote: brad: Nice new Avatar

Both my light launchers make a grinding sound unless I pull the ripcord a certain way. So if my pwetty bwue beylauncher ever breaks i wont know what to do

Buy more.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Guardian Odin - Jun. 30, 2009

If they make the shooter hooks out of polycarbonate, our problem will be solved easily. Come to think of it, the Beylauncher handle, too.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rocky - Jun. 30, 2009

Then there's still the problem of the handle flying off? Even if it's polycarbonate it's still hard to keep plastic and string together.....

RE: Whine about your breaks - theflightyellz - Jul. 01, 2009

I think the string should be replaced with something more like fishing line to be honest...

RE: Whine about your breaks - - Jul. 02, 2009

I agree that the beylauncher could be reinforced alot more.

Is it just me, or has anybody else noticed the trend that Dragoon G is particularly fond of exploding?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Jul. 02, 2009

Mine does that too.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ozzy - Jul. 02, 2009

Okay so i have made a new breakthrough...libra is ridiculously strong in defense customs and it really makes a blade self-destruct..while battling against bluezee's libra defense custom, MF Libra CH120WB, my Gemios wheel broke..keep in mind that I just got this Gemios in the mail yesterday and today was my first time using it..Good thing I have 2 but it still sucks a lot

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rocky - Jul. 02, 2009

Whoa, can you get any pics up? I've yet to see a broken Gemios wheel. :X

Really sucks for you though, sorry dude. Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ozzy - Jul. 02, 2009

The thing is, once I get pics, you will see how minute the break is, the wheel is still holding together as normal and no performance is affected, its a part that reinforces the wheel that broke..pics will be up later.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rocky - Jul. 02, 2009

A break is a break, no matter how minute. *awaits pics*

RE: Whine about your breaks - Black Night - Jul. 02, 2009

(Jul. 02, 2009  2:06 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: I agree that the beylauncher could be reinforced alot more.

Is it just me, or has anybody else noticed the trend that Dragoon G is particularly fond of exploding?
lol ya same wid mines