World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Jun. 20, 2009

Well that's a lot of useless plastic. What persuaded you to get so many (I presume it was part of a lot)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mankster - Jun. 20, 2009

(Jun. 20, 2009  1:01 AM)Khel Wrote: Well that's a lot of useless plastic. What persuaded you to get so many (I presume it was part of a lot)

I guess.. cause they break easily, maybe. Chocked_2

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Jun. 20, 2009

(Jun. 20, 2009  1:01 AM)Khel Wrote: Well that's a lot of useless plastic. What persuaded you to get so many (I presume it was part of a lot)

ding ding

they're in like every plastic RB ever

RE: Whine about your breaks - Spinster - Jun. 20, 2009

(Jun. 20, 2009  1:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ding ding

they're in like every plastic RB ever

QFT

RE: Whine about your breaks - josh-jf - Jun. 21, 2009

I think i have been incredibly lucky, to this day my string shooter hasnt broken and its the same one ive been using for once, i recently got more light launchers so i think ive got that area covered. My friend ayman said his libra wheel broke, so i made sure that i have more than one libra lol.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Anu - Jun. 21, 2009

(Jun. 21, 2009  4:03 AM)josh-jf Wrote: I think i have been incredibly lucky, to this day my string shooter hasnt broken and its the same one ive been using for once, i recently got more light launchers so i think ive got that area covered. My friend ayman said his libra wheel broke, so i made sure that i have more than one libra lol.

It's actually called BeyLauncher XD but I broke 3 of mine last week Unhappy
That luck of yours should eventually run out Don't worry ... Tired

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Jun. 21, 2009

Yeah, mine are breaking like crazy as well ...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Crimson - Jun. 21, 2009

the handle on another beylauncher has a big crack on it.
It hasn't separated yet, but I expect it to break eventually.

[Image: 2n9xjcg.jpg]

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ghost - Jun. 21, 2009

How the hell does libra's wheel break.. Confused

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - Jun. 21, 2009

I'm wondering that too. I don't want mine to end up broke, I prolly won't get another.

RE: Whine about your breaks - fragbait - Jun. 22, 2009

(Jun. 21, 2009  4:03 AM)josh-jf Wrote: My friend ayman said his libra wheel broke, so i made sure that i have more than one libra lol.
I hate to be a stereotypical interweber, but your friend needs to be told this.
PICS.
Or it didn't happen.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Jun. 22, 2009

Libra's have broken before. I have a pic somewhere on my external HD somewhere. Let's see if I can find it....

RE: Whine about your breaks - Crimson - Jun. 22, 2009

A broken Libra Wheel

That link was posted in this very same topic about 12 pages ago. Tongue_out_wink

(Jun. 22, 2009  2:19 AM)Crimson Wrote: A broken Libra Wheel

That link was posted in this very same topic about 12 pages ago. Tongue_out_wink

I'm speechless...I stand corrected, my apologies josh. I wonder to myself how that happens...I thought breaks on the top part of a blade were history with MFB. If anything, I would figure a low blade smashing a high blade's track or bottom.

RE: Whine about your breaks - josh-jf - Jun. 22, 2009

Lol i dont think he would have lied to me about something as small as a broken wheel, but i dont see how it was soo hard to believe a libra wheel broke, it does have those small pieces in the middle which makes it one of the most fragile wheels.

I've just never heard of an MFB break is all, not just a Libra break. Pretty sweet.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Jun. 22, 2009

Libra is pretty much the only wheel I heard of breaking. There might be others, but I cannot remember.

EDIT: Aries has too; and maybe Aquario...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Synesthesia - Jun. 22, 2009

Original Mold Libra is more prone to breakage. There have been photos of Aries breaking too, but those are the only two MFB I've heard of breaking.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mankster - Jun. 22, 2009

(Jun. 22, 2009  5:27 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Original Mold Libra is more prone to breakage. There have been photos of Aries breaking too, but those are the only two MFB I've heard of breaking.

What do you mean by 'original mold'?

Has there been a new one or something?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Jun. 22, 2009

Yes, the mold in RBV2 is different from the original/reshuffle mold.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Trik - Jun. 22, 2009

my draciel AR got smashed when I launched it.
It split into pieces
Luckily, it was a fake.

RE: Whine about your breaks - josh-jf - Jun. 22, 2009

Lol thats probably why it broke.

RE: Whine about your breaks - theflightyellz - Jun. 22, 2009

mofoin mfb's Tired Storm Pegasus made easy work of it..

RE: Whine about your breaks - Suzaku - Jun. 22, 2009

ouch.... sorry to hear that theflightyellz id kill someone if that happened... starting with the storm pegasis

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - Jun. 22, 2009

Crying
Poor Pegasis's F. Good thing I got the Reshuffles. Currently, the only bottom I've got left is S. This sux.
[Image: DSCN0132.jpg]