World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rocky - Jun. 12, 2009

Check it out: Wink
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SG-Spiral-Change-Base-aka-bluezee-was-right
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Dranzer_S

RE: Whine about your breaks - dark blader - Jun. 12, 2009

my dragoon hurricane stadium has 2 big cracks and a holeCrying

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - Jun. 12, 2009

My BK's tip fell off during a tournament match today..... We got it back on, but IDK if it will stay that way and my brother says it's still lose. It doesn't work as well, either. :\
That was one of my best plastic parts. Unhappy

Also, one of the guys bought my Rapid Eagle G today and after a couple matches into it, the base broke into pieces. Unhappy I gave him a Driger G base as a replacement, though, do hopefully that works.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dat Ax - Jun. 14, 2009

RE: Whine about your breaks - Crimson - Jun. 14, 2009

[Image: BeyStadiumCracks.jpg]

I think I need to stop using my Sagittario combo.
Haha.
Those white areas are where I had to throw on a bunch of tape due to large cracks.
The most recent one is in an "X" shape (It's very near the tornado ridge), and I could actually see part of the floor underneath because it was pushed in.

I still love my 'Killer Sagittario" though. Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - Jun. 14, 2009

What stadium is that? And a Sagittario did it? XD That sux, though. :\ Looks like my Tornado Balance.....

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jsc - Jun. 14, 2009

Whats the Killer Saggitario combo Chocked_2

RE: Whine about your breaks - Crimson - Jun. 14, 2009

The MFB attack type stadium. I painted it black (Since I like how it looks as a black stadium more)
That's the underside of it (Since taping it on the top would just be dumb)

Metal Faced Sagittario 105RF is a BEAST. It's so deadly. the recoil from its attacks is just brutal (and with RF, it grips the stadium really well, so it barely budges when it hits something, the opponent however rockets out of control)

I'm pretty sure I know when the latest crack happened, I was fighting against Bull 125S (Just threw together some parts I had sitting around) Sag knocked it completely off balance, suddenly it looked exactly like this:
[Image: jsy0za.jpg]
With Bull's wheel bouncing along the stadium, and the track/bottom wasn't touching at all, then Sag delivered a pretty hearty blow, causing the Bull combo to bounce off the floor, and out of the stadium.

Edit: I seriously want everyone to try this combo if they have the parts.
Alternatively MF Sagittario 105WF (My first itteration of the 'Killer Sag') also works, but due to no grip tip, it can knock itself out due to recoil.
I haven't tested Sagittario 105F (Which I guess would be the most basic form of this combo) due to having superior parts to try it with.
Edit 2: [Image: 33djpdw.jpg] 8D

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Jun. 14, 2009

I'm curious now, and have the urge to purchase a sagittario.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - Jun. 15, 2009

Sagittario 105F is pretty bad due to recoil. But, RF should fix the problem. I'm very curious now as well.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Neku2 - Jun. 15, 2009

I painted my MFB Attack stadium as well and I had the same problem with cracking. I will not be painting the next one. >_<

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mankster - Jun. 15, 2009

(Jun. 14, 2009  11:31 PM)Crimson Wrote: The MFB attack type stadium. I painted it black (Since I like how it looks as a black stadium more)
That's the underside of it (Since taping it on the top would just be dumb)

Metal Faced Sagittario 105RF is a BEAST. It's so deadly. the recoil from its attacks is just brutal (and with RF, it grips the stadium really well, so it barely budges when it hits something, the opponent however rockets out of control)

I'm pretty sure I know when the latest crack happened, I was fighting against Bull 125S (Just threw together some parts I had sitting around) Sag knocked it completely off balance, suddenly it looked exactly like this:
[Image: jsy0za.jpg]
With Bull's wheel bouncing along the stadium, and the track/bottom wasn't touching at all, then Sag delivered a pretty hearty blow, causing the Bull combo to bounce off the floor, and out of the stadium.

Edit: I seriously want everyone to try this combo if they have the parts.
Alternatively MF Sagittario 105WF (My first itteration of the 'Killer Sag') also works, but due to no grip tip, it can knock itself out due to recoil.
I haven't tested Sagittario 105F (Which I guess would be the most basic form of this combo) due to having superior parts to try it with.
Edit 2: [Image: 33djpdw.jpg] 8D

Is that any better than a Metal faced Storm Pegasis 105RF?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Th3Jok3r - Jun. 17, 2009

My attack ring broke and now i'm sad

RE: Whine about your breaks - Anu - Jun. 17, 2009

Which Bey was it from ???
You could at least tell us that much ...

RE: Whine about your breaks - MuchWow - Jun. 18, 2009

my light launcher broke Unhappy the lower part fit.. now the blade doesnt fit into it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Gadget - Jun. 18, 2009

I've had many launchers break in the past, all I did afterwards was buy those cheap dollar store fakes, open up the launcher, and replace some of the gears. The fake launchers have a terrible outer shell, but the gears are a lot stronger. Unfortunately that doesn't work nowadays... so I'm hoping when I start using MFBs my launchers don't start breaking on me.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Th3Jok3r - Jun. 19, 2009

(Jun. 17, 2009  7:53 PM)Anu Wrote: Which Bey was it from ???
You could at least tell us that much ...
it was from the original driger top

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mankster - Jun. 19, 2009

(Jun. 19, 2009  2:54 AM)Th3Jok3r Wrote: it was from the original driger top

Ugh. Do you know what the blade was called?

What it looks like?

If by 'original' you mean first, then I think Driger S was first.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Giga - Jun. 19, 2009

Yes, Driger S was first. No Others like Dragoon, Dranzer and Draciel.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Th3Jok3r - Jun. 19, 2009

(Jun. 19, 2009  9:03 AM)Mankster Wrote: Ugh. Do you know what the blade was called?

What it looks like?

If by 'original' you mean first, then I think Driger S was first.
It was Master Driger it was yellow and what not

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Jun. 19, 2009

That isn't the "original Driger" lol ... it's not even really a Driger.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Spinster - Jun. 19, 2009

What was that AR originally? Metal Dranzer?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Jun. 19, 2009

Knight Dranzer

RE: Whine about your breaks - Spinster - Jun. 19, 2009

That's the one... I knew Dranzer was in the name somewhere. I'm absolutely astounded I never broke more of those. It's design is just BEGGING to be snapped asunder.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Jun. 20, 2009

i have like eighty of them