World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - MuchWow - Jun. 01, 2009

(May. 26, 2009  3:29 PM)Khel Wrote: Well this is ironic. Just over an hour ago when people were mentioning the death of beylaunchers and I sat there scratching my head as to what they are doing to them; my handle of one of them snaps. This was just as I tried to launch my new Gemios. Oh well at least I got spares.

[Image: Picture221.jpg]

EDIT: The launcher still works perfectly fine; just the handle snapped of. So I still will use it by myself to get maximum mileage out of it.
OMG!
this happened to me yesterday Unhappy Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - Jun. 09, 2009

Ugh, I've lost WolfD125D somewhere..... I never remember taking it out of my case of blades, though, soI have no idea what happened to it..... I think my brother took it and put it somehwhere, and then forgot about it. >>
Hopefully I find it today, there are too many good parts in the combo for me to lose it :\

RE: Whine about your breaks - Alpha501 - Jun. 10, 2009

I'm an old-style Blader, probably, but Pumpkin King AR breaks everything I have. My bro and I banned it from our matches.

We somehow managed to break a Driger V AR. How that works, I have no idea, the thing is a solid disk of plastic with a small hole in the center. No outcropping pieces or anything. It was so wierd.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - Jun. 10, 2009

(Jun. 10, 2009  4:12 AM)Alpha501 Wrote: I'm an old-style Blader, probably, but Pumpkin King AR breaks everything I have. My bro and I banned it from our matches.

We somehow managed to break a Driger V AR. How that works, I have no idea, the thing is a solid disk of plastic with a small hole in the center. No outcropping pieces or anything. It was so wierd.

Isn't it normally the other way around? Bump King's AR is horribly fragile.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Assault - Jun. 10, 2009

when I was 15 i was battling against my ex-friend. I was using Dranzer F and won the battle, Dranzer F was my second beyblade.
Well my friend had gotten so mad that I won, that he snatched Dranzer up after the battle and threw him against the concret, breaking him. Haven't really talked to him since then.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jsc - Jun. 10, 2009

my attack stadium has those white streaks and dents on the sides of the walls now. Stupid plastic beyblades =\

RE: Whine about your breaks - MuchWow - Jun. 11, 2009

nooooo, my pegasis face just broke Unhappy the battle was between bull145BS vs Rleone145WB. bull got knocked out and the wheel flied alone, part of the face got stuck in the track, and the other went flying XD
i managed to remove the part in the track. thank god the face was the only thing that broke..

RE: Whine about your breaks - Aikemi - Jun. 11, 2009

Broke my only/last ripcord.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Jun. 11, 2009

That sucks Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ash - Jun. 11, 2009

Bad luck dude, hope you can get a new one soon Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - Guardian Odin - Jun. 11, 2009

(Jun. 10, 2009  4:24 AM)Hoshi Tsukino Wrote: when I was 15 i was battling against my ex-friend. I was using Dranzer F and won the battle, Dranzer F was my second beyblade.
Well my friend had gotten so mad that I won, that he snatched Dranzer up after the battle and threw him against the concret, breaking him. Haven't really talked to him since then.

Jesus christ dude how old was this guy

RE: Whine about your breaks - theflightyellz - Jun. 11, 2009

Also finding it a bit odd that you're calling you're beyblade a "he" since it's an inanimate object, but still.
That's pretty messed up, obviously wasn't someone worth being friends with...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Limeguy64 - Jun. 12, 2009

just discovered how easily MFBs get banged up... Crying

...now all my shinny new blades arent so shinny anymore...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jsc - Jun. 12, 2009

I know I hate that. But the HWS dont have that problem Grin

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - Jun. 12, 2009

(Jun. 12, 2009  2:47 AM)jsc Wrote: I know I hate that. But the HWS dont have that problem Grin

I love that Tongue_out
They're battle scars.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Assault - Jun. 12, 2009

(Jun. 11, 2009  11:20 PM)Anubis Wrote: Jesus christ dude how old was this guy
same age, 15
Still dont understand why he got so mad about it

RE: Whine about your breaks - MuchWow - Jun. 12, 2009

my face break, sorry for the bad quality; its my phone camera.
[Image: 30012006788.jpg]

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rocky - Jun. 12, 2009

Ugh, my brain cannot for the life of me work out what angle that was taken from. >.>

..........glass table?

lol, yup Wink
hey. whats that plastic blade in the stadium called?

In your stadium? Pretty sure it's Driger F, kinda hard to see though....

am sooo noob in plastics. i found this in a closet lol. its stuck Unhappy so is it good?
also the down part has dranzer S written on it.

If it is Driger F then it's not that great....is it a combo then and not a whole blade? Can you post a larger picture? It doesn't have to be great quality........

If you have a dranzer S BB then that can be quite useful. :3

i dont know how to call them but... the thing that looks like a track has a metal thing coming out from it. and the thing that is like a bottom has a whole... did you recognize it? is it useful?

Well that could be Driger F or Dranzer S's BB. :X Hang on.

Driger F:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/undescriptive/beyblade/images/blades/driger_f.gif

Dranzer S:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/undescriptive/beyblade/images/blades/dranzer_s.gif

I don't really like the way they've drawn Driger Fs SG.....the metal part should be fatter than that. But at least they are comparable.

its blue and dranzer S is written on it...
so itsnot driger for sure... then its useful? Smile