World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - May. 16, 2009

(May. 16, 2009  10:18 PM)Blitz Wrote: I hate DEMS -
[Image: dentedrf.jpg]
I don't even know how it happened...

Yikes, I feel bad now....>.<

If it's any consolation, my RF got a dent similar to that when I first got it and performance was not affected. With use the rubber sort of 'fixes' itself with smaller dents. Maybe yours will too.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Blitz - May. 16, 2009

Don't feel bad! (btw your vid will be up soon lol) it was bound to happen sometime. And yeh I have tried it out and it still works like normal so its ok. Tongue_out

RE: Whine about your breaks - Storm Pegasis - May. 17, 2009

My Draciel Shield's attack ring snapped into two halves. It sucked.

RE: Whine about your breaks - The Shredder - May. 17, 2009

my auto change balancer AR broke into 4 pieces Unhappy its 1 of my best AR's

RE: Whine about your breaks - Synesthesia - May. 17, 2009

(May. 17, 2009  3:07 PM)The Shredder Wrote: my auto change balancer AR broke into 4 pieces Unhappy its 1 of my best AR's

What are your other best attack rings?

RE: Whine about your breaks - The Shredder - May. 17, 2009

dranzer f, dranzer v, flash leopard 2, driger f, dranzer G, master draciel, but soon i will have some new plastics so ill have some new AR's with those

RE: Whine about your breaks - Munkerz - May. 17, 2009

My Black Pegasis face...Tired
Probably the most minor break ever, but still. I made the mistake of letting my brother play with a few, so naturally he'll try to customise them. The Face was over-tightened.
The head came off in the tool, and the thread was stuck in the track.
I was not an amused monkey.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rocky - May. 17, 2009

Ow......the fact that it wasn't even a battle break kinda tips it all off. I'd be so upset. >.<

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - May. 17, 2009

(May. 17, 2009  9:24 PM)Munkerz Wrote: My Black Pegasis face...Tired
Probably the most minor break ever, but still. I made the mistake of letting my brother play with a few, so naturally he'll try to customise them. The Face was over-tightened.
The head came off in the tool, and the thread was stuck in the track.
I was not an amused monkey.

Noooo!

The black Pegasis face is the nicest looking face that I own. My condolences. Unhappy

^ Ahem, pretty sure you have some Aquario. :\

[Image: Picture051.jpg]

Your point being....

The Aquario face is deep Turquoise. It has an demented urn and water that turns into a fist. Speechless

I stand by my choice

RE: Whine about your breaks - Deikailo - May. 20, 2009

Today, I broke or damaged all of the following:

- Huge dent in rubber flat
- Warped a few bottoms
- Sliced my thumb
- Chipped a massive amount of paint off Quetz
- Red Beylauncher looks like it's going to break. The teeth of it have heavy gashes

I'm not pleased. Uncertain

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - May. 20, 2009

you're mad paint chipped off of quetz? what did you expect?

(May. 20, 2009  10:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: you're mad paint chipped off of quetz? what did you expect?
I could care less about Quetz's appearance. I'm mad about the bottoms, mostly. And the red Beylauncher.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rocky - May. 20, 2009

Damn......still, you're all for beyblades being used and not just left collecting dust right? So that's not too bad. What sliced your thumb? Gasp

RE: Whine about your breaks - theflightyellz - May. 20, 2009

(May. 20, 2009  10:40 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Today, I broke or damaged all of the following:

- Huge dent in rubber flat
- Warped a few bottoms
- Sliced my thumb
- Chipped a massive amount of paint off Quetz
- Red Beylauncher looks like it's going to break. The teeth of it have heavy gashes

I'm not pleased. Uncertain

You did all of this in a day Chocked_2?
I've had my MFB for over a month, and nowhere near this much damage has been done to them... Or to myself, for that matter.
Rubber flats are notorious for denting though, think this has happened to just about everyone here who has one.
How on earth have you gashed the beylauncher so badly?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Synesthesia - May. 20, 2009

All except the sliced thumb are normal occurrences Deikailo.

Edit:
In fact, none of those things count as a break.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Nuno - May. 20, 2009

(May. 20, 2009  10:47 PM)Rocky Wrote: What sliced your thumb? Gasp

I dislike how the plastic used isn't as durable as it should be. Uncertain

I sliced my thumb on a launch. The winder sliced it deeper than a knife ever had. Chocked_2 I was rather surprised.

(May. 20, 2009  10:48 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: You did all of this in a day Chocked_2?
I've had my MFB for over a month, and nowhere near this much damage has been done to them... Or to myself, for that matter.
Rubber flats are notorious for denting though, think this has happened to just about everyone here who has one.
How on earth have you gashed the beylauncher so badly?
Anubis and I compete against one another. We play much harder than average, or at least I think so.

I want to say my shooting technique made those gashes. I shoot..erm...a little differently. It could have just been normal wear, but geeze, it's only ben a day and it's white like it's gonna snap off...

RE: Whine about your breaks - theflightyellz - May. 21, 2009

Maybe changing your launching technique slightly... Because if you're going through a launcher a day, this hobby just got a lot more expensive.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - May. 21, 2009

Maybe a picture of the marks? I've got some on mine as well, but they aren't anything serious.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Deikailo - May. 21, 2009

Yeah, on my light launcher and crappy bey launcher, they exist, too, but they are light. It could just be the colour of the red that does it. It came in the HWS match set.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - May. 21, 2009

I think they are normal. As long as they don't turn into deep hles in the plastic, it should be fine. I think it's made from the plastic rubbing on the metal wheel, probably when it's being launched.