World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jsc - Apr. 28, 2009

I got that sticky gunk from the rough Hasbro textures stadiums on the tips.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Manguy17 - Apr. 28, 2009

grip attackers are worth money? good money? great, and i sold mine and 2 others for a fiver

RE: Whine about your breaks - Aqua - Apr. 28, 2009

(Apr. 28, 2009  10:06 PM)Manguy17 Wrote: grip attackers are worth money? good money? great, and i sold mine and 2 others for a fiver

Yes. It's BB is quite useful.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Giga - Apr. 29, 2009

Very useful actually. Best base next to Grip Change Base in plastics for smash attack.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Guardian Odin - May. 14, 2009

Destroyed an RF. Dent.. uuuugh

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jsc - May. 14, 2009

If I get a S. Pegasis I'll play with cushions all around the stadium...XD

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - May. 14, 2009

(May. 14, 2009  2:53 AM)Anubis Wrote: Destroyed an RF. Dent.. uuuugh

That sucks carp man. I'm always conscious about damaging mine.

At least you have a few spares, right?

RE: Whine about your breaks - BladeBee - May. 14, 2009

(May. 14, 2009  3:10 AM)jsc Wrote: If I get a S. Pegasis I'll play with cushions all around the stadium...XD

If I get A S.pegasis,I'll make a stadium made of cushions and force Takara to release it as a official stadium,then it will be WBO legal and we can all stop worrying about denting our RFs

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - May. 14, 2009

unfortunately that won't stop you from landing it on top of another beyblade and denting it

RE: Whine about your breaks - BladeBee - May. 14, 2009

(May. 14, 2009  4:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: unfortunately that won't stop you from landing it on top of another beyblade and denting it

Uh...cushionmade blades?

Well to get back on topic,I was using my Dragoon G (turbo winded) against my gaia Dragoon V,I launched GDV First and then by accident I like DG On top of GDV and the attack ring,bit chip,Spin gear,and the base got cracked

RE: Whine about your breaks - delete this - May. 14, 2009

One of the attack ring blades broke off my Driger, stuck it back together and it works fine. Uh oh...I just checked the blade, and it's totally cracked again. =(

RE: Whine about your breaks - The Shredder - May. 14, 2009

a couple of weeks ago "Natsyureic" split my gekiryu-oh AR straight thru the middle, clean break Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - josh-jf - May. 14, 2009

(May. 14, 2009  1:11 PM)The Shredder Wrote: a couple of weeks ago "Natsyureic" split my gekiryu-oh AR straight thru the middle, clean break Unhappy

But wasnt theire a reason? like due to an off launch or something if i remember correctly Confused

RE: Whine about your breaks - Emudbest - May. 14, 2009

my driger MS smashed threw"AND JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW DRIGER MS IS 4 YEARS OLD"my DRANZER MF 3 weeks old,and my Draciel MS wich has no real saprise there.And ive smashed a couple of plastics like Dranzer s,and master dragoon but the best one was when it smashed my couzins GAZLLY into the wall,which smashed its weight disk and the AR was totally F@C%ed

RE: Whine about your breaks - The Shredder - May. 14, 2009

(May. 14, 2009  1:17 PM)josh-jf Wrote: But wasnt theire a reason? like due to an off launch or something if i remember correctly Confused

no, just a REALLY powerful attack

RE: Whine about your breaks - BDaichi - May. 15, 2009

Hms vs Plastic = Weight Disk in 3 pieces ;[
Lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raykon - May. 16, 2009

Draciel V's attack ring and 10-wide weight disk broke =/

RE: Whine about your breaks - theflightyellz - May. 16, 2009

Ball sharp bottoms got a shard of plastic out of it, the actual tip is still intact, it's just a small kind of hexagon shape that's cracked off the edge. Not a massive problem, but still annoying Tired

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jsc - May. 16, 2009

OMG Ive had my bearing Stinger phantom force for about 3 years now and The attack ring just broke...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Crimson - May. 16, 2009

(May. 16, 2009  6:43 PM)jsc Wrote: OMG Ive had my bearing Stinger phantom force for about 3 years now and The attack ring just broke...

I think I had mine for a week before the AR shattered.
It's kinda a shame, I like the design of it. (even if it's useless)

Yeah... I didn't have too many fierce battles because I couldn't pull the ripcord too hard when I was little. And also, The bearing shaft isn't useless...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Aqua - May. 16, 2009

(May. 16, 2009  7:04 PM)jsc Wrote: And also, The bearing shaft isn't useless...

She was talking about the attack ring :\

RE: Whine about your breaks - Slaysya - May. 16, 2009

My draciel mbd broke one of his things that holds the ball in place, so now I have 1 ball in it >.>

(May. 16, 2009  7:08 PM)Aqua Wrote: She was talking about the attack ring :\

Oh. I thought you meant the whole thing...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Blitz - May. 16, 2009

I hate DEMS -
[Image: dentedrf.jpg]
I don't even know how it happened...