World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - DJCAT8608 - Mar. 16, 2022

... time to waste every last penny

not really a break but it somewhat is, my friend lemme borrow his Rage Longinus and I used it against Variant Lucifer with the intention to awaken it and it worked, barrier 100% gone, i ripped out the extra rubber pieces that were hanging using pliers

RE: Whine about your breaks - KIO - Mar. 21, 2022

(Mar. 16, 2022  6:25 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: I know, right?

But, sadly, from what Delta said, there will only be 300 of the Metal Bearing Drift drivers that TT will make. *insert sad violin music*

Not all is lost, Takara Tomy will probably reprint it in a set at the end of Burst Ultimate. It's the same situation as the Solomon Chip and Perseus Core, where the initial giveaway was limited to 300 pieces, and then they did two more runs of the lottery (for a total of 900 pieces).

RE: Whine about your breaks - WorldKai - Mar. 25, 2022

putting my single layer valkrey against my rage long
it’s about to have a https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgfycat.com%2Fthinzestylarva-jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-bites-the-dust&psig=AOvVaw1iQ6XYVLthUi3aLPpuOCmZ&ust=1648251421665000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAsQjRxqFwoTCMCz6pf13_YCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAP

RE: Whine about your breaks - DragoonGalaxy15 - Apr. 18, 2022

R.I.P My Alter Chronos' Teeth...

RE: Whine about your breaks - WizardBlader - Apr. 19, 2022

Here are some more breaks that have happened since my first post a few months ago, but to my brother:

My brother's Guilty Blade was sliced in half by one of my attack combos being Savior Belial2 Almight 3.

His Greatest Raphael's teeth were broken off by that same attack combo above (my fault again).

His DB LR launcher he got for Christmas broke, the white shaft from the normal black spin unit broke off, (that one was not my fault) so I had to give him my Power spin unit from Savior Valkyrie, and luckily, I still have my Full Custom DB LR Bey launcher to completely obliterate even that type of launcher power.

His Rage ring and Longinus chip both broke, rendering them both unusable at tournaments, (not that we can go to any in our area)

Thats all the breaks that have occurred within my household, for now.

RE: Whine about your breaks - WD35 - Apr. 19, 2022

Back when me and my cousins were new to Beyblades, we formed a Bey Club (it still exists). In one match (we still used Hasbros as this was before God Layer) A hasbro Doomscyzer split in half. It was one of the best layers we had at the time.
One of the upwards facing spikes broke off of my Destroy', but this was much later.
Also, a few of the metal rivets holding the metal blades on my TT Achilles recolor broke. So now I can't use it... It is my second favorite recolor to this day, right behind Roar Fafnir and above Gran Pegasus... Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - GodzillaFan101 - Apr. 21, 2022

my performance tip p4 10 broke off my dread phoenix when I launched it on concrete

RE: Whine about your breaks - BusyBlader - Apr. 21, 2022

(Apr. 21, 2022  3:04 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: my performance tip  p4 10 broke off my dread phoenix when I launched it on concrete

What exactly did you expect to happen when you launched it on Concrete?

RE: Whine about your breaks - GodzillaFan101 - Apr. 21, 2022

(Apr. 21, 2022  3:23 PM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2022  3:04 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: my performance tip  p4 10 broke off my dread phoenix when I launched it on concrete

What exactly did you expect to happen when you launched it on Concrete?

I didnt launch it that hard or high and did I say "Im shocked it broke?" no I didnt

RE: Whine about your breaks - LegendJustice - Apr. 22, 2022

My stupid Hasbro bey fell and broke a little bit, but nothing to serious it’s my weakest bey anyway

RE: Whine about your breaks - micksterfist - Apr. 22, 2022

(Apr. 22, 2022  2:23 AM)WD35 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2022  2:58 PM)micksterfist Wrote: completely unrelated to the thread but i recently started a beyblade club for my school
any tips?
Idk, just ask around I guess... If there's any sort of social media exclusively for your school, you may try posting something there... At a school I used to go to, every Friday there was a period of time where you could go to clubs that you had signed up for. If your school does something like this and accepts suggestions for new clubs, you may want to try suggesting a Beyblade club.

Thanks
i dont need any more members though, just some structuring tips
thanks ayways

RE: Whine about your breaks - GodzillaFan101 - Apr. 22, 2022

wait werent you originally pepzi cola

RE: Whine about your breaks - WD35 - Apr. 22, 2022

(Apr. 22, 2022  1:47 PM)micksterfist Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2022  2:23 AM)WD35 Wrote: Idk, just ask around I guess... If there's any sort of social media exclusively for your school, you may try posting something there... At a school I used to go to, every Friday there was a period of time where you could go to clubs that you had signed up for. If your school does something like this and accepts suggestions for new clubs, you may want to try suggesting a Beyblade club.

Thanks
i dont need any more members though, just some structuring tips
thanks ayways
As far as structuring goes, here's how me and my cousins have set out Beyclub up:
Everyone has a position based on skill
There are two types of matches: title and casual
Casual matches are just for fun
Title matches are for a change in position
You can only challenge people above you to a title match
If you win, the person you challenged moves down one and you take their original spot. In addition, everyone below the person who lost, besides you, moves down one.
You are required to accept a rematch (at least to a title match) until you win two in a row.
Battle rules and scoring are up to you to decide for your club.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Lolzify - Apr. 27, 2022

My driver split in half upon battling it with an illegal Bey, it was Survive-S I think.

The Illegal Bey was pretty much just barely illegal, so I don't understand how that could've happened, since I always used the driver in a stadium.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Burn87 - Apr. 27, 2022

rip my lord spriggan's teeth, i completely snapped off a tooth using a dash driver.

(Mar. 07, 2022  1:27 AM)micksterfist Wrote: my super hyperion just slapped my lord sryzen(pro series) into my window
looks like ill have to find a job

dang, did you have a barrier on your stadium?

RE: Whine about your breaks - GodzillaFan101 - Apr. 27, 2022

dang that sucks. lost to a misfit ey? lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - micksterfist - Apr. 29, 2022

(Apr. 27, 2022  6:07 PM)Burn87 Wrote: rip my lord spriggan's teeth, i completely snapped off a tooth using a dash driver.

(Mar. 07, 2022  1:27 AM)micksterfist Wrote: my super hyperion just slapped my lord sryzen(pro series) into my window
looks like ill have to find a job

yes, but i don't have a window anymore

RE: Whine about your breaks - Burn87 - May. 02, 2022

(Apr. 29, 2022  4:52 PM)micksterfist Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2022  6:07 PM)Burn87 Wrote: rip my lord spriggan's teeth, i completely snapped off a tooth using a dash driver.

yes, but i don't have a window anymore

dang, he must have slapped him straight up then

RE: Whine about your breaks - micksterfist - May. 04, 2022

(May. 02, 2022  4:02 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2022  4:52 PM)micksterfist Wrote: yes, but i don't have a window anymore

dang, he must have slapped him straight up then

yep, took a bb sized chunk out of the rubber too

RE: Whine about your breaks - Burn87 - May. 04, 2022

(May. 04, 2022  4:56 AM)micksterfist Wrote:
(May. 02, 2022  4:02 PM)Burn87 Wrote: dang, he must have slapped him straight up then

yep, took a bb sized chunk out of the rubber too
Surprised the teeth didn't snap off, damn

RE: Whine about your breaks - micksterfist - May. 04, 2022

(May. 04, 2022  6:18 AM)Burn87 Wrote:
(May. 04, 2022  4:56 AM)micksterfist Wrote: yep, took a bb sized chunk out of the rubber too
Surprised the teeth didn't snap off, damn

same here

RE: Whine about your breaks - Burn87 - May. 04, 2022

ive also broken 4 pro series launchers in the past 3 months and a full custom DB LR string launcher, only by pulling too hard... do you have any idea how strong TT style launchers are supposed to be? and ive broken a Hasbro Turbo Light Launcher in that time(the only really good hasbro light launcher TBH)

RE: Whine about your breaks - WD35 - May. 04, 2022

I just remembered: My TT achilles dual threat launcher broke. Also, my hasbro dual threat launcher broke... 2 - 3 times... I had to take apart three launchers to fix it. At least it was fixable. It is now two different colors: light red and silver.

RE: Whine about your breaks - GodzillaFan101 - May. 05, 2022

MY ACE gragon is falling apart to I fear

RE: Whine about your breaks - kelleydesigns - May. 05, 2022

rip dragon 1, broke by the Xtreme dash driver, don't use dash on dragon 1