World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - TheGolden Blade - Dec. 02, 2020

oh ok smhhh

EarthHelios hii

RE: Whine about your breaks - EarthHelios - Dec. 02, 2020

(Dec. 02, 2020  3:56 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: oh ok smhhh

EarthHelios hii

hello

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dank_0taku45 - Dec. 02, 2020

Yesterday I was trying out some stamina combos and when I launched my doomscizor d2 ( I was playing in my garden with my stadium) And then it flew out of the stadium and landed on the sidewalk and half of the jaggy tip from under was cut off, the only thing I could do so I can play with it again was sandpaper the bottom of the driver by flattening it with sandpaper.
Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeybladeManiac0 - Dec. 02, 2020

(Dec. 02, 2020  4:43 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote: Yesterday I was trying out some stamina combos and when I launched my doomscizor d2 ( I was playing in my garden with my stadium) And then it flew out of the stadium and landed on the sidewalk and half of the jaggy tip from under was cut off, the only thing I could do so I can play with it again was sandpaper the bottom of the driver by flattening it with sandpaper.
Unhappy

Holy carp...

RE: Whine about your breaks - TheGolden Blade - Dec. 02, 2020

What the carp THIS carp OF A RAGNARUK JUST BROKE. carp carp carp carp carp carp

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dank_0taku45 - Dec. 02, 2020

(Dec. 02, 2020  4:44 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:43 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote: Yesterday I was trying out some stamina combos and when I launched my doomscizor d2 ( I was playing in my garden with my stadium) And then it flew out of the stadium and landed on the sidewalk and half of the jaggy tip from under was cut off, the only thing I could do so I can play with it again was sandpaper the bottom of the driver by flattening it with sandpaper.
Unhappy

Holy carp
Oh hello how are you today

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeybladeManiac0 - Dec. 02, 2020

(Dec. 02, 2020  4:46 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  4:44 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Holy carp
Oh hello how are you today

Good.

RE: Whine about your breaks - The Blacknight - Dec. 02, 2020

My fake blitz’s wing came off. It’s a relic of the past now

I once launched my weight driver on metal to see if it would spark(it didn’t) and it got scratched up. I wore it down over the years, and now it’s fine. My nothing driver combo and tower driver combo got rung out, so more scraping, then I lost one in Florida and the other here. This was at least 1.5 years ago. I regularly lose and find parts, but my siege xcalius jerk zephyr(a weird worn version, came on dioceses d2), my three favorite parts at the time, I lost them at least 2.5 years ago, when a few kids came over. Everyone insist that I lost them, but I’m 💯 (and 5) percent sure they were stolen.

RE: Whine about your breaks - megagekk - Dec. 11, 2020

i like to smash my rapidity plastic wheels with rocks and watch them shatter.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Lugiamaster0249 - Dec. 13, 2020

My BigBang Pegasus ripped one of the wings off of my L Drago Destroy’s spin track and chipped its plastic/rubber wheel Unhappy L Drago got revenge by flinging Pegasus into my wall and chipping the wall.

RE: Whine about your breaks - The Blacknight - Dec. 27, 2020

My dog destroyed my brave sparking ring yesterday. Luckily, Valkyrie, 2A, and Ev’ are good, but he turned brave into a chew toy. Rip Brave ring, 2020-2020 Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - DeltaZakuro - Jan. 04, 2021

Well my Tempest ring broke. One of the wing snapped off.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Lugal Ki En - Jan. 10, 2021

I bought 2 Variant Lucifer boosters and both of those Sparking launchers broke. One lasted me a few months, but the other lasted maybe a week. Why.

RE: Whine about your breaks - sushiroll1234 - Jan. 12, 2021

my cho-z Achilles LR launcher just jammed and i dont have a screwdriver with me😅😭 carp

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 12, 2021

Winter Break lasted for a minute lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - CheetoBlader - Jan. 14, 2021

My blue LR launcher from MOT came skipping gears and not retracting automatically. Gonna try to return that.

RE: Whine about your breaks - sushiroll1234 - Jan. 14, 2021

(Jan. 14, 2021  4:27 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: My blue LR launcher from MOT came skipping gears and not retracting automatically. Gonna try to return that.

https://youtu.be/hu-9vuLHAH0

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ryuga's Son - Jan. 14, 2021

I NEED A BREAK, I;m having a mental breakdown lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - Free... Hoya - Jan. 14, 2021

(Jan. 14, 2021  4:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I NEED A BREAK, I;m having a mental breakdown lol

Oh no

(Jan. 14, 2021  4:37 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I NEED A BREAK, I;m having a mental breakdown lol

Oh no

My parents are making me study with my school work and the work my parents give me, and I am having a load of work to do

(Jan. 14, 2021  4:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:37 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Oh no

My parents are making me study with my school work and the work my parents give me, and I am having a load of work to do

I can't even do my school work rn.

(Jan. 14, 2021  4:39 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:38 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: My parents are making me study with my school work and the work my parents give me, and I am having a load of work to do

I can't even do my school work rn.

why

(Jan. 14, 2021  4:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  4:39 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I can't even do my school work rn.

why

Just sleepy, so I keep day dreaming or I keep coming on this.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BusyBlader - Feb. 15, 2021

While testing Lucifer2 Burn, my Lucifer2 chip had a locking tab snap.
My wallet already hurts.

RE: Whine about your breaks - SeaBASS90 - Feb. 22, 2021

The only thing bad is that my Fafnir's rubber is hardened and is pretty much as hard as plastic so the equalization sucks Unhappy