World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Aikemi - Apr. 26, 2009

Well, my last ripcord's teeth are all bent on the tips and my last launcher doesnt really work. If i can find my other launcher, i will transfer parts i took from it to put in the one i am using, back to it. Now i am just waiting for my beyblade to break in some unfortunate incident :\

RE: Whine about your breaks - Neeek - Apr. 26, 2009

I can't even use my plastics anymore, all my rip cords have snapped at the grip. Crying I need to buy some off my cousin (Samax2000), he has heaps.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jsc - Apr. 26, 2009

Same here neekAlert. I can use my MFB ripcords at home however.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rocky - Apr. 27, 2009

Well this isn't a major breakage but it's my first MFB related carp up. ^^; My poor HF seems to have collapsed into itself. Does this happen often or am I just unlucky? >.<

[attachment=777]

RE: Whine about your breaks - Neeek - Apr. 27, 2009

(Apr. 27, 2009  7:19 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well this isn't a major breakage but it's my first MFB related carp up. ^^; My poor HF seems to have collapsed into itself. Does this happen often or am I just unlucky? >.<

I think it's just bad luck, min hasn't done it. :\

What Metal Fight' is that from if you don't mind me asking?
The colour isn't off anything I know of.

Edit: Wait, is it from a random booster beyblade?

RE: Whine about your breaks - MuchWow - Apr. 27, 2009

am so angry SUnhappy
after deciding what are the next mfb am getting... i added what i want into the cart in theintoy. one button left to to pay the money...... then i though i ask my dad first. so i asked him and he was laike... hell no,those are a waste of money. + your too big for these things Unhappy i feel so disappointed. i will try to convince him through my small sis. hope he accept.

Wrong thread.

lol XD i though that was for general whining about any beyblade realated thing! i didnt notice the rest of the title!

RE: Whine about your breaks - theflightyellz - Apr. 27, 2009

My rubber flat just died ; _ ; Really, really hoping I win that Storm Pegasis now... The rubber seems to have been smashed, so a quarter of the tip's missing.

2 rubber flats got damaged until now... is it that easy to break? or is it you guys being careless?

Damn that must be anoying. :\
I'll gaurd mine with my life when I eventually get one.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rocky - Apr. 27, 2009

(Apr. 27, 2009  7:23 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: I think it's just bad luck, min hasn't done it. :\

What Metal Fight' is that from if you don't mind me asking?
The colour isn't off anything I know of.

Edit: Wait, is it from a random booster beyblade?

Yeah it's from RBV2 I think.

RE: Whine about your breaks - theflightyellz - Apr. 27, 2009

(Apr. 27, 2009  7:33 PM)pegasis Wrote: 2 rubber flats got damaged until now... is it that easy to break? or is it you guys being careless?
I personally think the rubbers too soft.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Apr. 27, 2009

(Apr. 27, 2009  9:15 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: I personally think the rubbers too soft.

ahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyUK-Espio - Apr. 27, 2009

(Apr. 27, 2009  9:15 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: I personally think the rubbers too soft.

Good one, that was funny. I hope your not being serious?

From what I can feel it is pretty damn hard lol.

ahh i got lost Confused same avatar. one of you guys change it.
btw i believe he was serious.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyUK-Espio - Apr. 27, 2009

(Apr. 27, 2009  9:26 PM)pegasis Wrote: ahh i got lost Confused same avatar. one of you guys change it.

Sorry about that, I didn't realise until I changed it haha. Have chnaged it now.

The rubber isn't soft at all.

RE: Whine about your breaks - theflightyellz - Apr. 28, 2009

(Apr. 27, 2009  9:26 PM)pegasis Wrote: ahh i got lost Confused same avatar. one of you guys change it.

It was a joke in reply to your 'careless' comment Tired I think it's fairly hard to be careless when you consider the nature of beyblades. Well, other than doing the ridiculous, like playing on surfaces that aren't beystadiums and such.
p.s. Sorry about the avatar thing, didn't realize Espio had the same screen shot.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jsc - Apr. 28, 2009

well my sharp bottom (MFB) is now semi-flat. My stadium is all dusty now and the rough texture part( from Hasbro) always sticks to the tips. Now I have to scrap them off... My flat is all scraped up from sandpaper and wobbles...

RE: Whine about your breaks - kaiserEXE - Apr. 28, 2009

my MFBs tore apart my stadium lol.

RE: Whine about your breaks - josh-jf - Apr. 28, 2009

ive left holes in my stadiums before from beyblade battles i still have one thats full of holes il try and take pictures of it soon Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rocky - Apr. 28, 2009

(Apr. 28, 2009  1:06 AM)jsc Wrote: well my sharp bottom (MFB) is now semi-flat. My stadium is all dusty now and the rough texture part( from Hasbro) always sticks to the tips. Now I have to scrap them off... My flat is all scraped up from sandpaper and wobbles...

ARGH, just use your finger nail or leave it there! You took sandpaper to a beyblade? D: Uuuuuuugh. Crying

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Apr. 28, 2009

(Apr. 28, 2009  1:06 AM)jsc Wrote: well my sharp bottom (MFB) is now semi-flat. My stadium is all dusty now and the rough texture part( from Hasbro) always sticks to the tips. Now I have to scrap them off... My flat is all scraped up from sandpaper and wobbles...

You used sandpaper........not a smart move.

Fingers, or better yet a toothpick would be more effective.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jsc - Apr. 28, 2009

Hmm now that I think of it, That WAS stupid...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Slaysya - Apr. 28, 2009

The dust on my blades just comes off from rubbing it on the carpet o.o