World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Adarsh Abhinav - Aug. 19, 2018

(Aug. 19, 2018  8:19 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2018  7:40 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Well, I guess lady luck just wasn't on my side...

Well, that's what you get when you think you can face an Emperor Forneus with 0 and weight...

What was I thinking... Unhappy
This is just too hard to see. A recoloured Valkryie broke. Rest in peace. 
Man, didn't think eF had that much strength.

Actually V2 is too recoil-y, I have broken like 3 of them

RE: Whine about your breaks - Suhasini - Aug. 19, 2018

(Aug. 19, 2018  8:26 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2018  8:19 AM)Suhasini Wrote: This is just too hard to see. A recoloured Valkryie broke. Rest in peace. 
Man, didn't think eF had that much strength.

Actually V2 is too recoil-y, I have broken like 3 of them
Against? Agree to the point that it's too recoil-y.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Adarsh Abhinav - Aug. 19, 2018

(Aug. 19, 2018  8:29 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2018  8:26 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Actually V2 is too recoil-y, I have broken like 3 of them
Against? Agree to the point that it's too recoil-y.

Winning Valkyrie, Nightmare Longinus and Dark Doomschyther

Against Nightmare it was kind of broken already from seig, but the blade came out against nL

RE: Whine about your breaks - MagikHorse - Sep. 14, 2018

I whipped out my old Metal Fight beys, and I happened to cleave my F : S cleanly across when a quick moving Variares happened to slide underneath the layer and hit the tip directly. Heck, the top segment that attaches to the bit was still attached to the bey, while the internal components scattered about the stadium.

Even more amazing is the fact that I found ever single part (the core, the top cap from the bey's underside, sharp tip, both sliding tabs, the spring, and an internal cap to hold the spring in place) and actually reassembled that thing.  It was actually kinda fun seeing what it looks like on the inside, even if this isn't quite the way I would've liked to do it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Infinite.Zero - Sep. 14, 2018

oh sht...literally just loss a tooth on Winning now "Losing" Valkrie

RE: Whine about your breaks - Valkyriology - Sep. 14, 2018

(Sep. 14, 2018  2:26 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: oh sht...literally just loss a tooth on Winning now "Losing"  Valkrie

NOooo (☍﹏⁰)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Zeutron - Sep. 14, 2018

Here are some photos of a bunch of my breaks. Majority of these are Takara Tomy aside from the flat performance tip, enjoy I guess, lmao.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Flame-Byxis - Sep. 14, 2018

(Sep. 14, 2018  12:21 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I whipped out my old Metal Fight beys, and I happened to cleave my F : S cleanly across when a quick moving Variares happened to slide underneath the layer and hit the tip directly. Heck, the top segment that attaches to the bit was still attached to the bey, while the internal components scattered about the stadium.

Even more amazing is the fact that I found ever single part (the core, the top cap from the bey's underside, sharp tip, both sliding tabs, the spring, and an internal cap to hold the spring in place) and actually reassembled that thing.  It was actually kinda fun seeing what it looks like on the inside, even if this isn't quite the way I would've liked to do it.
Something similar happened to me a while back. My Omega Dragonis somehow got under one of my Lightning L-Drago's and split the HF part from the tip base.

RE: Whine about your breaks - MagikHorse - Sep. 17, 2018

(Sep. 14, 2018  8:25 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2018  12:21 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I whipped out my old Metal Fight beys, and I happened to cleave my F : S cleanly across when a quick moving Variares happened to slide underneath the layer and hit the tip directly. Heck, the top segment that attaches to the bit was still attached to the bey, while the internal components scattered about the stadium.

Something similar happened to me a while back. My Omega Dragonis somehow got under one of my Lightning L-Drago's and split the HF part from the tip base.

Hole Flat is known for having breakage issues at least. I actually split one of mine recently just by launching it into the stadium, as the impact on the ground was enough to shatter the outer ring. It's notably less common for a 4D tip to break, but I suppose this is one of the few ways you could probably do it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - K1D - Sep. 18, 2018

oof. My grip broke. the connector rail got snapped. now my string launcher is on there with electrical tape

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bija - Sep. 18, 2018

The left spin mode of my dual spin launcher broke ?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Infinite.Zero - Sep. 18, 2018

(Sep. 18, 2018  2:13 AM)Bija Wrote: The left spin mode of my dual spin launcher broke ?
Hasbro or Takara? Just wanna know.

Broken future - PinkPolarBearX - Sep. 21, 2018

Battled a diablo wolf yesterday with my l drago rush and it was a new ldrago and as soon as they hit a chunk of l dragos energy ring broke lost 1 out of three of its heads felt sad

RE: Broken future - Suhasini - Sep. 21, 2018

Sorry to hear that PinkPolarBearX!
But this doesn't need a thread, you can post it on an already existing thread, Whine About your breaks.
Hey @[Frostic Fox], would you please close or merge this thread? Thanks in advance!

RE: Broken future - Frostic Fox - Sep. 21, 2018

(Sep. 21, 2018  2:48 PM)PinkPolarBearX Wrote: Battled a diablo wolf yesterday with my l drago rush and it was a new ldrago and as soon as they hit a chunk of l dragos energy ring broke lost 1 out of three of its heads felt sad

Ouch! Very sad, I'm sorry.

I've moved your post over to this thread, which is all about the unfortunate bey-breaking stories.

RE: Whine about your breaks - MWF - Sep. 21, 2018

I made the mistake of launching Zeta without pushing the tip in and now the tip is at a strange angle.

RE: Whine about your breaks - K1D - Sep. 21, 2018

I made the mistake of battling in my oil slick stadium on concrete. wV shot v3 2ft away and cracked vortex

RE: Whine about your breaks - bladekid - Sep. 21, 2018

My aH broke and now I'm sad

RE: Whine about your breaks - PinkPolarBearX - Sep. 22, 2018

broken bey

RE: Whine about your breaks - Flashh - Sep. 22, 2018

My Spryzen requiem layer has a whole in it. My hasbro zeta driver's spring fell out. My strata dragoon shattered. My lr burst launcher broke. This all happend in the same week XD.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Valkyriology - Sep. 22, 2018

(Sep. 21, 2018  8:28 PM)K1D Wrote: I made the mistake of battling in my oil slick stadium on concrete. wV shot v3 2ft away and cracked vortex

You MONSTER (☍﹏⁰)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mohith0412 - Sep. 22, 2018

Well, when i was a kid, my brother took my poison fusion wheel and put it on gemios. He used it every time. Once, when he was out, i took the bey and started playing with it against my cosmic pegasus. After FD kicked in, the cosmic took a big round around the stadium and smashed the fusion wheel. He was mad that it broke, and I just said that it must have broken when it was overloaded in the bey locker.
He still doesnt know ?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Battleburst - Sep. 23, 2018

(Sep. 22, 2018  8:34 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Well, when i was a kid, my brother took my poison fusion wheel and put it on gemios. He used it every time. Once, when he was out, i took the bey and started playing with it against my cosmic pegasus. After FD kicked in, the cosmic took a big round around the stadium and smashed the fusion wheel. He was mad that it broke, and I just said that it must have broken when it was overloaded in the bey locker.
He still doesnt know ?

oh boi,lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - SapphireGaming - Sep. 23, 2018

I have never broken one of my Beyblade, but I almost broke my Jinnius J3, when I was trying to get it off of a supergrip launcher. I have worn them out though. I can say the same for Inferno Ifrit, and Dragoon F. Or maybe that I am so used to Yamiterios, that they really have tight teeth, and I don't notice it. My Kerbeus claw on the AA stadium broke many times, every day.

My friend had a fake V2 that she hated so much, so she wanted me to launch it out of the window, and I did, and it jumped dang high. But when I came down, it's wing was destroyed, and the plastic variable completely worn out.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BusyBlader - Sep. 24, 2018

I did some misc. Testing with hS.0S.Br and my gV cracked at the bottom screw slot, Looks like I'm gonna make a new version of valkyrie