World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kevo - Aug. 01, 2018

(Jul. 31, 2018  6:03 PM)Angry Face Wrote: rip in piece my bearing son Crying
Wait, is that TT or Hasbro? It looks like TT since the bearing is exposed but the spring is silver? Mine is black...

RE: Whine about your breaks - ultra destinus - Aug. 01, 2018

(Aug. 01, 2018  2:26 AM)Laban Vanot Wrote: I just got the Dual Threat String Launcher but after 6 launches it broke! And it was the dark red version! ???

tbh, Hasbro isn't the best at string launchers. if you want a good launcher, got the Xcalius set with the sword launcher. it'll probably be a better choice for you.

RE: Whine about your breaks - brandbrick - Aug. 06, 2018

I got a Hasbro Spryzen Requiem, and the left Spin is broken... Basically when I switch it into left and try to put it back together, those white prongs unlock and then it can’t get put together.. Exchanging it today, so it’s all good

RE: Whine about your breaks - BuilderROB - Aug. 06, 2018

(Aug. 06, 2018  3:51 PM)brandbrick Wrote: I got a Hasbro Spryzen Requiem, and the left Spin is broken... Basically when I switch it into left and try to put it back together, those white prongs unlock and then it can’t get put together.. Exchanging it today, so it’s all good

That happened to me at first. Eventually it stopped doing that

(Aug. 06, 2018  4:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  3:51 PM)brandbrick Wrote: I got a Hasbro Spryzen Requiem, and the left Spin is broken... Basically when I switch it into left and try to put it back together, those white prongs unlock and then it can’t get put together.. Exchanging it today, so it’s all good

That happened to me at first. Eventually it stopped doing that

Really? Do you have to keep trying to put it in Left Spin?

(Aug. 06, 2018  5:09 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  4:40 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: That happened to me at first. Eventually it stopped doing that

Really? Do you have to keep trying to put it in Left Spin?

I think you have to Pull the zero disc down, then lock the pieces in. The problem comes from the strong slopes

(Aug. 06, 2018  5:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:09 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Really? Do you have to keep trying to put it in Left Spin?

I think you have to Pull the zero disc down, then lock the pieces in. The problem comes from the strong slopes

I’ll try that, bad thing for me is I already put it back in it’s box, taped and everything.

Edit: Trying it right now, doesn’t seem to be working too well

(Aug. 06, 2018  5:12 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:11 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I think you have to Pull the zero disc down, then lock the pieces in. The problem comes from the strong slopes

I’ll try that, bad thing for me is I already put it back in it’s box, taped and everything.

Try locking the slopes in slowly

(Aug. 06, 2018  5:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:12 PM)brandbrick Wrote: I’ll try that, bad thing for me is I already put it back in it’s box, taped and everything.

Try locking the slopes in slowly
Ok

Edit: Seems to be wearing down the resistance that it has where it usually will unclick, problem is still occurring

(Aug. 06, 2018  5:22 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Try locking the slopes in slowly
Ok

Edit: Seems to be wearing down the resistance that it has where it usually will unclick, problem is still occurring

Try pulling the zero disc down and locking the slopes slowly

(Aug. 06, 2018  5:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:22 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Ok

Try pulling the zero disc down and locking the slopes slowly

Currently doing that

Edit:  After it gets past the white bit, it seems to unclick

RE: Whine about your breaks - BladerGem - Aug. 06, 2018

(Aug. 06, 2018  5:35 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:34 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Try pulling the zero disc down and locking the slopes slowly

Currently doing that

I had this problem when I put a really tight driver on my Legend Spryzen. Try holding one finger down on the metal god chip. If you feel it move when you lock your bey, then apply more pressure until it doesn't turn when you tighten your bey.

(Aug. 06, 2018  8:29 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:35 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Currently doing that

I had this problem when I put a really tight driver on my Legend Spryzen. Try holding one finger down on the metal god chip. If you feel it move when you lock your bey, then apply more pressure until it doesn't turn when you tighten your bey.

He may have taken the beyblade back already

(Aug. 06, 2018  8:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  8:29 PM)BladerGem Wrote: I had this problem when I put a really tight driver on my Legend Spryzen. Try holding one finger down on the metal god chip. If you feel it move when you lock your bey, then apply more pressure until it doesn't turn when you tighten your bey.

He may have taken the beyblade back already

Nope, actually Sakura Zeus helped me with this, I put a pen where the white part is and moved the disc. He told me to also try wearing it down with a driver with good springs so I won’t have to do this.

(Aug. 06, 2018  9:40 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  8:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: He may have taken the beyblade back already

Nope, actually Sakura Zeus helped me with this, I put a pen where the white part is and moved the disc. He told me to also try wearing it down with a driver with good springs so I won’t have to do this.

Glad to see your problem solved

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Aug. 10, 2018

Right that's it, I am completely done with Guardian Kerbeus. I refuse to buy another one with the way it keeps breaking on me. Who thought making the chains as thin and as flimsy as they are was a good idea?

RE: Whine about your breaks - ultra destinus - Aug. 10, 2018

(Aug. 10, 2018  12:09 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Right that's it, I am completely done with Guardian Kerbeus. I refuse to buy another one with the way it keeps breaking on me. Who thought making the chains as thin and as flimsy as they are was a good idea?

Probably a good idea. It's outclassed anyways so it's not useful anymore. TT maybe running out of good materials for them.

RE: Whine about your breaks - TCBlading - Aug. 14, 2018

(Aug. 06, 2018  9:40 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  8:56 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: He may have taken the beyblade back already

I got 2 Hasbro Requiem, the first one had the same problem as you but I followed someone’s advice from one of these threads, to push the driver/tip really hard upwards & it will get past the left/right switch mechanism.  But when I got the 2nd sR, it did not have this problem.  I tried to find out why & found that the zero disk from the first S3 was slightly out of shape & when I put it in the 2nd sR it did the same bad thing with the messing up of the left/right spin switch.  The problem stopped only after the 1st sR split at the part where the upper half of the layer is glued to the lower half.  The Zero disk put pressure on the layer!  It also caused the bey to spin unstable.  With the other zero disk on both layers, they spun very stable.  I returned  the 1st sR to the store.  Also Hasbro sR dents & marks too much, even after just a handful of battles.  Poor quality vs TT sR.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Aug. 14, 2018

Well unfortunately for me one of my Satan rollers broke, and it wasn't even the one with the crack on it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - MagikHorse - Aug. 18, 2018

I lost the revolving guard on my gK's Revolve yesterday. Darn thing bursted on a mislaunch, and apparently it was enough to separate the guard from the driver entirely and send them flying to two different places. That guard piece tried to fall off first time I picked up that particular driver so it's not too unexpected, but it is irritating to have a Revolve that, well, doesn't.

RE: Whine about your breaks - ThePheonix - Aug. 19, 2018

[Image: IMG_20180819_115708.jpg]

Well, I guess lady luck just wasn't on my side...

Well, that's what you get when you think you can face an Emperor Forneus with 0 and weight...

What was I thinking... :(

RE: Whine about your breaks - Adarsh Abhinav - Aug. 19, 2018

(Aug. 19, 2018  7:40 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: [Image: IMG_20180819_115708.jpg]

Well, that's what you get when you think you can face an Emperor Forneus with 0 and weight...

What was I thinking... Unhappy
I too broke a V2 with WV just half an hour ago. But that doesn't matters

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyCrafter - Aug. 19, 2018

Now that's something we haven't seen in a long time.

RE: Whine about your breaks - GOD CHIPS - Aug. 19, 2018

SAD , very SAD  , you just broke a RECOLOURED V2 ( Thats sad )

RE: Whine about your breaks - Suhasini - Aug. 19, 2018

(Aug. 19, 2018  7:40 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Well, I guess lady luck just wasn't on my side...

What was I thinking... :(
This is just too hard to see. A recoloured Valkryie broke. Rest in peace. 
Man, didn't think eF had that much strength.