World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - BlackMirror - Feb. 13, 2018

I will complain for Valt's broken reboot driver.

RE: Whine about your breaks - FIREFIRE CPB - Feb. 13, 2018

Just broke my Indian Z2. so yeah I don't think its reinforced mold. BTW Chaos Gravity Iron broke it lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bersilus - Feb. 13, 2018

Tooth as in the clicking mechanism or the "wings" on the layer?

RE: Whine about your breaks - FIREFIRE CPB - Feb. 13, 2018

(Feb. 13, 2018  12:24 PM)Bersilus Wrote: Tooth as in the clicking mechanism or the "wings" on the layer?

Wings. Like I got one massive double burst and when I seen Z2's 1 wing were broken

RE: Whine about your breaks - ThePheonix - Feb. 13, 2018

(Feb. 13, 2018  1:40 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2018  12:24 PM)Bersilus Wrote: Tooth as in the clicking mechanism or the "wings" on the layer?

Wings. Like I got one massive double burst and when I seen Z2's 1 wing were broken

The same happened to my friend's(funskool)(that's how it's spelled)(his only bey) and LeftBurst's too

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mstubbs88 - Feb. 13, 2018

I was using my friends nightmare longinus and he was using some combo on bearing, think it was requiem in left spin. So they hit and it was a double burst and we found a piece of gold in the stadium and started freaking thinking requiem broke, but it was a piece off of bearing. RIP.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bersilus - Feb. 14, 2018

(Feb. 13, 2018  1:40 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

Sorry to hear that.. but I've had full power battles with my friend(we're both adults) and only whitened the tips..

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dragunix - Feb. 14, 2018

(Feb. 13, 2018  10:33 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: I was using my friends nightmare longinus and he was using some combo on bearing, think it was requiem in left spin. So they hit and it was a double burst and we found a piece of gold in the stadium and started freaking thinking requiem broke, but it was a piece off of bearing. RIP.

oof that hurts. sorry to hear that...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Steeper Turnip - Feb. 14, 2018

I have no idea what anyone is talking about. Uncertain Is this thread for plastics

RE: Whine about your breaks - BlackMirror - Feb. 14, 2018

(Feb. 14, 2018  6:32 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: I have no idea what anyone is talking about. Uncertain Is this thread for plastics

The title of this thread will answer your question.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Steeper Turnip - Feb. 14, 2018

(Feb. 14, 2018  6:39 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2018  6:32 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: I have no idea what anyone is talking about. Uncertain Is this thread for plastics

The title of this thread will answer your question.

Oh now I feel silly

RE: Whine about your breaks - Koopa troopa - Feb. 14, 2018

My hasbro d2 broke by hasbro w2

RE: Whine about your breaks - ptf606 - Feb. 19, 2018

R.I.P. Leftburst's S2. Broken by Fang Fenrir.

RE: Whine about your breaks - MagikHorse - Feb. 24, 2018

Out of all the things to break it, it just had to be Fang Fenrir huh?

Not quite a "break" as much as a defect, but when I got my Burst version Dranzer F, I noticed that my Zeta driver was a little screwy. In Massive and Quake mode it's fine, but neither tip is really that good. Put it into Fusion mode, and it quickly becomes evident that the tip doesn't sit straight in the main base of the driver in that mode, so Fusion bounces around off-balance and has even less stamina than Massive mode.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Iron Gears - Feb. 24, 2018

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
MSF-L IS ALMOST BROKEN!!!!!

RE: Whine about your breaks - MWF - Mar. 09, 2018

You know how with the string launcher in hasbro's masters kit has a built in grip? well that small bit is hollow and is only on the top part of the shell. The grip broke off the launcher. The launcher itself is undamaged, you just can't put a grip on it anymore.

*edit* current hasbro burst launcher break count:
blue launcher: 5 (one unusable, others just not able to be connected to others.)
supergrip: 1 (unusable)
switchstrike: 2 (usable but extremely poor launches)
Masters Kit String Launcher: 1 (Usable but can't connect a grip anymore)

current hasbro burst launcher count:
blue launcher: 7-8
supergrip: 1
Switchstrike: 5
Masters Kit String Launcher: 1

RE: Whine about your breaks - Beatlynx27 - Mar. 10, 2018

The spring in my speed launcher broke, so I switched to a sword launcher. I also lost my dF 5s br and my left string launcher

RE: Whine about your breaks - MagikHorse - Mar. 10, 2018

After a whopping 5 launches, my Hasbro L/R string launcher broke to the point where it's nonfunctional in right-spin. Something internally shifted, and it just can't lock into right spin mode. Left spin mode only required moving the slider about halfway across too, and I can't even get it all the way back.

So much for a good alternative for the TT L/R launcher huh?

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyCrafter - Mar. 10, 2018

(Mar. 10, 2018  4:11 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: After a whopping 5 launches, my Hasbro L/R string launcher broke to the point where it's nonfunctional in right-spin. Something internally shifted, and it just can't lock into right spin mode. Left spin mode only required moving the slider about halfway across too, and I can't even get it all the way back.

So much for a good alternative for the TT L/R launcher huh?

Was the shell a bright red or dark red?

It was the same color as my TT L/R ripcord launcher from Legend Spriggan and very slightly marbled, but it takes a lot of staring to even notice the slightly darker streaks. Not sure which one that falls under.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dragunix - Mar. 10, 2018

(Mar. 10, 2018  4:32 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: It was the same color as my TT L/R ripcord launcher from Legend Spriggan and very slightly marbled, but it takes a lot of staring to even notice the slightly darker streaks. Not sure which one that falls under.

is it possible to open it up and see what broke? pictures?

I'd have to get a really tiny screwdriver to open it up, and that means poking my father for access to his toolbox while he's trying to sleep. Noooo thank you... for now at least. Maybe tomorrow I'll get a chance at that.

Either way, just fiddling with it has let me slip it back into right spin mode and left spin mode as intended, putting the slider in the right spots, but the launcher just doesn't spin in right spin mode when the string is pulled. The launcher itself just spins freely if moved by hand, so I'm guessing some gear critical to right spin operation got out of place somewhere and was jamming up the slider.

RE: Whine about your breaks - K1D - Mar. 14, 2018

My lucky merge broke, it straight up shattered in my pocket, it also broke some of the teeth on my gV.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BlackMirror - Mar. 14, 2018

My lS's teeth broke. First, they started getting super worn out, and now the part holding the teeth is breaking and coming off.

RE: Whine about your breaks - MWF - Mar. 14, 2018

Well one of the screw ports in my lS3 is striped and I lost the screw...

Hasbro replaced the O2 with the deformed triple that I got when I called. (even though they gave me a different two pack.) You think that a problemlike
getting the bey with stripped screw threads would be enough for it to be replaced if I call hasbro?