World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 20, 2017

(Nov. 20, 2017  7:07 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: [Image: photo.php?fbid=1527116117336027&id=10000...=bookmarks]
Is it loading for you all?

And im pretty sure it broke from battling my friends sieg, idk, think it may be a mix of that and my overly strong launch

If you're speaking of the picture that you are trying to show us, then it is not loading up. Sorry!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mstubbs88 - Nov. 21, 2017

(Nov. 20, 2017  7:16 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  7:07 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: [Image: photo.php?fbid=1527116117336027&id=10000...=bookmarks]
Is it loading for you all?

And im pretty sure it broke from battling my friends sieg, idk, think it may be a mix of that and my overly strong launch

If you're speaking of the picture that you are trying to show us, then it is not loading up. Sorry!

carp, i know its slightly off topic, but sort of on topic, but whats the best way? Im really terrible with thread formatted things. Ive only ever used this one so im very inexperienced. I missed the whole thread craze of the internet.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ayane_2355 - Nov. 21, 2017

(Nov. 21, 2017  3:00 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  7:16 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: If you're speaking of the picture that you are trying to show us, then it is not loading up. Sorry!

carp, i know its slightly off topic, but sort of on topic, but whats the best way? Im really terrible with thread formatted things. Ive only ever used this one so im very inexperienced. I missed the whole thread craze of the internet.

I'm not really sure, to be honest with you. I always just post the link from an image hosting site, and, that seems to work pretty well. But, if you mean for showing the picture without a having to click on a link, then I haven't got the hang of that, yet. Sorry!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mage - Nov. 21, 2017

IMO, the easiest way to put a picture here is simply the link. But if you want the picture to show then go to postimg.org, upload ur picture, copy the DIRECT link, preview your post, put the direct link into the img brackets, and your done!

RE: Whine about your breaks - BlackMirror - Nov. 22, 2017

I had a broken Victory Valkyrie a few days ago but lost it...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Tobio Oike - Nov. 23, 2017

Unfortunately, I bought a Seaborg 1 from Kakurega96 on eBay yesterday, got delivered today and I used it's AR in a custom with my self-made circle WD and an SG Flat base. I put it up against Metal Dranzer and the AR cracked into two perfectly symmetrical halves.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Suzaku-X - Nov. 23, 2017

(Nov. 23, 2017  10:43 PM)Tobio Oike Wrote: Unfortunately, I bought a Seaborg 1 from Kakurega96 on eBay yesterday, got delivered today and I used it's AR in a custom with my self-made circle WD and an SG Flat base. I put it up against Metal Dranzer and the AR cracked into two perfectly symmetrical halves.

Seaborg does tend to do that.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Wind~down~cat - Nov. 24, 2017

Guys this is not a rant about breaks but rather me taking lessons what to buy and what not to buy.
Let's just say I am not really that much of a competitive blader but I do attend tournaments, but I don't have any God layers.
I am going to buy one now, either lS or dF. Which one breaks or cracks more easily?

RE: Whine about your breaks - FIREFIRE CPB - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  4:22 PM)TheLionisDead Wrote: Guys this is not a rant about breaks but rather me taking lessons what to buy and what not to buy.
Let's just say I am not really that much of a competitive blader but I do attend tournaments, but I don't have any God layers.
I am going to buy one now, either lS or dF. Which one breaks or cracks more easily?

lS but none breaks that easy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Suzaku-X - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  4:22 PM)TheLionisDead Wrote: Guys this is not a rant about breaks but rather me taking lessons what to buy and what not to buy.

You have to do a freakish accident or tons of battles to break any of the god layers.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mstubbs88 - Nov. 24, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  4:26 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

lS but none breaks that easy

My lS broke due to the strength of my launch, the intensity of its self, and the intensity of my friends Sieg Xcalibur. Battling 2 attack types hard, and regularly can put a large amount of wear on ANY bey, often resulting in breaks or cracks. If you dont suspect to be using it regularly with an average launch power of 854, i feel lS will last you just fine. Just pick whichever you like more, or wait for rS and get the best of both worlds Tongue_out

RE: Whine about your breaks - MonoDragon - Nov. 30, 2017

I was wondering why the ring seemed loose this month

https://imgur.com/a/bsUm8

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bersilus - Nov. 30, 2017

(Nov. 30, 2017  5:37 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I was wondering why the ring seemed loose this month

https://imgur.com/a/bsUm8

Oh no... ouch.. hope you have a replacement

RE: Whine about your breaks - BlackConvoyX - Dec. 01, 2017

Let's see...
1. Back when plastics were THE thing, my girlfriend at the time had bought several blades for the both of us, as well as a stadium. It was during one particular battle that I had learned the hard way about the importance of having multiples: she had the Metal Masters repaint of Dranzer Flame, while I had the original blue one, amongst other things. During one battle of our Dranzers, I had heard an unholy snapping sound at one particular hit...and after the battle (which I luckily WON), I noticed that both tips of the wings on my Flame Wing had snapped clean off...while hers was perfectly intact. (I went and got a Metal Masters version Dranzer F the next day...didn't have a choice as the original blue one was no longer available at that point and the one I HAD was on clearance at Target anyway)

2. Wolborg Metal Survive...the undisputed king among HMS blades until the advent of Tornado Balance Type-S gave attack types far more of a chance to beat it. Despite smaller stadiums like TBTS and Hasbro's old Mobile Beystadium (which is far better at all its functions as a battle area, parts storage, & carrying case for HMS, Metal Fight, & Burst than the plastics it was intended for), I've found that WBMS with Thunder Dragon's CWD Free Survivor could go toe to toe with even Metal Fight peeps and still win. That is, until I happened to test it against a particular combo (Zirago Bahamoote W105R2F)...the one and only time that R2F DID NOT show itself as a joke...it cracked WBMS's Bearing Core, cracked the Bit Protector, and snapped one of the upper attack ramps almost completely off (there was a small piece of it still on the Metal Frame) - and yes, you read it right, it actually busted the Metal Frame!! Luckily but unluckily, I had an extra WBMS on hand. Luckily because I still have the awesomesauce that is Wolborg MS. Unluckily because with the spare being my last set of parts for WBMS, I have *no way* to replace these if anything happens to them. And last I saw, WBMS runs for pretty unholy prices on evilBay.

3. I had a Takara Driger Vulcan 2...this was the first of many. Unfortunately, the stress of battle got to it, and the blade base clips blew apart after a battle against a Driger Fang. So much for the "overrated moving wall", I guess!! This didn't bother me TOO much, as I had a spare blade base on hand whose clips were sacrificed to restore Driger. :p And I also had two more Takara Driger V2s waiting for me at home that day. (I've since gotten some Hasbro Driger V2s as well...I think I have more Driger V2, Dragoon V2, Burning Kerberous, & Dranzer V2 than anything else among my plastics, and I have a LOT of plastics)

4. I'm sure y'all know that the first few Hasbro HMS blades - Driger, Draciel, Dragoon, Strata Dragoon, Dranzer, & Wyvern DJ - had super craptastic plastic compared to their Takara counterparts. My Driger Metal Slash LOST its Semiflat core in battle against a combo I was testing (Hasbro Draciel MS with Sea Dragon's Metalball Core & Takara Draciel MS's 15g Circle Wide). Idk how, but after being knocked out, I found that there was this NASTY gash in Driger's Semiflat Core that ran from the tip to about a quarter of the way up the shaft of the RC itself. Still can't figure out how that could've happened, not when Draciel *never* wobbled at all, so the AR wouldn't have been low enough to hit.

(4a. This isn't a break or damage per se, but, because those early Hasbro HMS blades had such garbage plastic, in combination with the altered Hasbro version of Dranzer Metal Spiral's Manual Change Core - MUCH wider Flat/Hole Flat tip, MUCH smaller Sharp tip - that Sharp would wear down insanely fast...now it's more like a Semiflat!! Not that it matters, I stopped using it when I got my paws on a couple Takara Dranzers, beginning with the Black version that came with the HMS Custom Try Set [along with an off-white Advance Averazer and the Tornado Balance Type-S stadium]...yesss!!)

5. My Dragoon Galaxy Turbo no longer has its Grip Flat CEW. One time I was going to do a test battle between it and Gigars (crappy Hasbro Gigars, I was never able to get a Takara Gigars...or Zeus), but upon launching Dragoon, I heard a rather unholy snapping as it hit the stadium and it immediately wobbling. I stopped it, and found that the bottom part of the CEW had broke off. No clue *where* said bottom part went to, either. That bugs me...I have NO way to replace it, and I haven't seen it on evilBay, either. Probably goes for a ton of cash nowadays anyway.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Wind~down~cat - Dec. 01, 2017

(Nov. 24, 2017  6:57 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  4:26 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: lS but none breaks that easy

My lS broke due to the strength of my launch, the intensity of its self, and the intensity of my friends Sieg Xcalibur. Battling 2 attack types hard, and regularly can put a large amount of wear on ANY bey, often resulting in breaks or cracks. If you dont suspect to be using it regularly with an average launch power of 854, i feel lS will last you just fine. Just pick whichever you like more, or wait for rS and get the best of both worlds Tongue_out

If I just use lS for tournaments (once in a month maybe) and let's just say I use strong launch throughout the tourney, do you think it will break or earn cracks?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mage - Dec. 01, 2017

(Dec. 01, 2017  10:04 AM)TheLionisDead Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:57 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: My lS broke due to the strength of my launch, the intensity of its self, and the intensity of my friends Sieg Xcalibur. Battling 2 attack types hard, and regularly can put a large amount of wear on ANY bey, often resulting in breaks or cracks. If you dont suspect to be using it regularly with an average launch power of 854, i feel lS will last you just fine. Just pick whichever you like more, or wait for rS and get the best of both worlds Tongue_out

If I just use lS for tournaments (once in a month maybe) and let's just say I use strong launch throughout the tourney, do you think it will break or earn cracks?

Most likely no
If you're gonna face a lot of other lS and sXs, then the chance of cracks will increase but lS is still pretty durable and it'll probably be fine

RE: Whine about your breaks - BladerJakob - Dec. 16, 2017

i never knew this would be possible but my lost longinus broke my kaiser kerbeus.
it's so weird because i have never heard anyone talk about lost longinus breaking anything!

#x2 and l2=the true BLADEBREAKERS

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Dec. 20, 2017

Ugh... another gK... I broke another gK just with one round against Hasbro Valkyrie. The same chain too. But another one also has a stress mark on it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - _PegasusGaming_ - Dec. 20, 2017

Oh god I have a list of things:
- A Dark Deathscyther (on the black part too because my neighbor's B2 got launched on top of it)
- 2 Worn Down RFs (very triggering to an attack type user)
- Someone scraped my only Flat Sharp (FS) into a Quake (still trying to wonder who it was, and it was from my Dark Cancer, which is a bey I like)
-  My Blue Vortex from kD (My neighbor chucked it after I got him mad)

welp, thats my luck

Oh, and don't forget 
- 1 Hasbro Winder (MFB)
- 1 Light Launcher 1 Winder (MFB Takara Tomy)

RE: Whine about your breaks - MagikHorse - Dec. 22, 2017

Metal Fight: I've worn down the gears of many a Hasbro Light Launcher to the point where many of them aren't usable. Hasbro made a pretty sad Light Launcher to be fair, and some of them came with poor gears anyways. What really made me sad was my Japanese Light Launcher, which I shattered the hold parts on (and should probably replace them). I also succeeded in breaking the handle of my L/R String Launcher, and although I can still pull the string with that tiny little knot at the end, it's hard to get a solid grip and pretty painful to do after a short time.

I've had a few part breaks too, mostly with smaller tracks and bits from MFB. I know I split a 100 track in two, and numerous other tracks are missing those little extensions on one side. The amount of face bolts I have that are worn down or completely broken is almost impressive, although fortunately my metal faces are in great condition. I also managed on shattering a Flat tip, but i've got so many that it's really not worth much.

Burst: After an incredibly awkward launch, I snapped my Long Winder clean in half after an aggressive launch (which still launched properly despite the break). I similarly broke my Sword Launcher's ripcord, sending the grip flying into a wall as the stick just sat inside the launcher sticking out awkwardly. Fortunately it was around the time the Digital Sword Launcher came out and now I'm using that, but I've had it in my mind to replace the regular Sword Launcher as I have a lot more control with it.

Beyond that, the Burst line has stayed a lot more solid than MFB, with the only really notable part damage in my collection being a sizeable dent in one of the wings of Hasbro's Roktavor and a small crack in my oldest Survive tip from TT (ironically from Ragnaruk). Beyond that and standard tooth wear, they're pretty solid.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BusyBlader - Dec. 24, 2017

The lS in my profile pic sadly cracked today, afraid my bro's nL will break it on christmas.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Captain Shmoker - Dec. 24, 2017

Bought my son some cheap versions of beyblades (I believe they were Deathscyther and Roktavor) anyway they broke on second rip... Hard times. Quality talks.

RE: Whine about your breaks - _PegasusGaming_ - Dec. 28, 2017

(Dec. 22, 2017  9:00 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Metal Fight: I've worn down the gears of many a Hasbro Light Launcher to the point where many of them aren't usable. Hasbro made a pretty sad Light Launcher to be fair, and some of them came with poor gears anyways. What really made me sad was my Japanese Light Launcher, which I shattered the hold parts on (and should probably replace them). I also succeeded in breaking the handle of my L/R String Launcher, and although I can still pull the string with that tiny little knot at the end, it's hard to get a solid grip and pretty painful to do after a short time.

I've had a few part breaks too, mostly with smaller tracks and bits from MFB. I know I split a 100 track in two, and numerous other tracks are missing those little extensions on one side. The amount of face bolts I have that are worn down or completely broken is almost impressive, although fortunately my metal faces are in great condition. I also managed on shattering a Flat tip, but i've got so many that it's really not worth much.

Burst: After an incredibly awkward launch, I snapped my Long Winder clean in half after an aggressive launch (which still launched properly despite the break). I similarly broke my Sword Launcher's ripcord, sending the grip flying into a wall as the stick just sat inside the launcher sticking out awkwardly. Fortunately it was around the time the Digital Sword Launcher came out and now I'm using that, but I've had it in my mind to replace the regular Sword Launcher as I have a lot more control with it.

Beyond that, the Burst line has stayed a lot more solid than MFB, with the only really notable part damage in my collection being a sizeable dent in one of the wings of Hasbro's Roktavor and a small crack in my oldest Survive tip from TT (ironically from Ragnaruk). Beyond that and standard tooth wear, they're pretty solid.
ah, whats a break list without a track or two breaking? 

I remember about 3 years ago I broke off both wings on a W105, and last year I knocked a part of another W105 clean off (I don't remember the part of the track i broke off, if I can find the track I will update my reply later). Why is it the W105s?

RE: Whine about your breaks - CyberKai2301 - Dec. 28, 2017

had a mini heart attack a couple days ago when my old Flash Leopard 1 flew apart burst style. I was sure the AR broke but thankfully it wasn't. My Dragoon S (Which caused the former to happen) was not so lucky, luckily it wasn't my good Dragoon.

(Dec. 28, 2017  6:01 PM)_PegasusGaming_ Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2017  9:00 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Metal Fight: I've worn down the gears of many a Hasbro Light Launcher to the point where many of them aren't usable. Hasbro made a pretty sad Light Launcher to be fair, and some of them came with poor gears anyways. What really made me sad was my Japanese Light Launcher, which I shattered the hold parts on (and should probably replace them). I also succeeded in breaking the handle of my L/R String Launcher, and although I can still pull the string with that tiny little knot at the end, it's hard to get a solid grip and pretty painful to do after a short time.

ah, whats a break list without a track or two breaking? 

I remember about 3 years ago I broke off both wings on a W105, and last year I knocked a part of another W105 clean off (I don't remember the part of the track i broke off, if I can find the track I will update my reply later). Why is it the W105s?

I have no idea! I've broken like, 3 W105s. So fragile.

RE: Whine about your breaks - MagikHorse - Dec. 28, 2017

(Dec. 28, 2017  8:25 PM)CyberKai2301 Wrote: had a mini heart attack a couple days ago when my old Flash Leopard 1 flew apart burst style. I was sure the AR broke but thankfully it wasn't. My Dragoon S (Which caused the former to happen) was not so lucky, luckily it wasn't my good Dragoon.

(Dec. 28, 2017  6:01 PM)_PegasusGaming_ Wrote: ah, whats a break list without a track or two breaking?

I have no idea! I've broken like, 3 W105s. So fragile.
The wings of W105 are attached with such a narrow piece of plastic, which is probably why it happens so much to it. It's really not reinforced enough at the wings. Metal Fight beys are just so powerful to boot, which doesn't help the tracks and bits that have to hold them together through impact after impact. As I said, I completely split a 100 track right down the middle fighting them once, sending parts everywhere as the track just gave up on trying to hold itself in one piece.

It's one reason I like Burst a bit more right now. Burst beys are simply less self-destructive.