World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - DRAGON KING - Aug. 04, 2017

http://m.imgur.com/IIXfjr6

Lived fast and died young. Rip fake full metal Wolborg.

RE: Whine about your breaks - SP451 - Aug. 05, 2017

Gekiryu-Oh's final battle ended in a devastating loss. A group of friends (including myself) and random anime convention attendees decided to have an impromptu Beyblade Battle Royale pitting Burst, MFB, and Plastics together. 
[Image: ZpDWaYn.jpg]

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Aug. 05, 2017

@[SP451] let this be an important lesson to you, crossgenning MFB with Plastics is bad.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Aug. 06, 2017

I really hate to double post but at this point I think I'm cursed... for the third time of this week, I broke another Burst product, this time it's my Xcalibur Beylauncher, the coil snapped and now it doesn't retract. I'm really starting to like Burst less...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bersilus - Aug. 06, 2017

(Aug. 06, 2017  7:40 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I really hate to double post but at this point I think I'm cursed... for the third time of this week, I broke another Burst product, this time it's my Xcalibur Beylauncher, the coil snapped and now it doesn't retract. I'm really starting to like Burst less...
Ouch... that's why I don't dare to use string launchers....

I broke a promoter's D2 layer using my xeno excalibur if I remember correctly

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Aug. 06, 2017

(Aug. 06, 2017  12:12 PM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2017  7:40 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I really hate to double post but at this point I think I'm cursed... for the third time of this week, I broke another Burst product, this time it's my Xcalibur Beylauncher, the coil snapped and now it doesn't retract. I'm really starting to like Burst less...
Ouch... that's why I don't dare to use string launchers....

I broke a promoter's D2 layer using my xeno excalibur if I remember correctly

Oooh, sorry to hear about that.

RE: Whine about your breaks - MissingNo. - Aug. 06, 2017

I'd say it's most likely the toys that are cursed, not you, haha.

RE: Whine about your breaks - KingVictory - Aug. 07, 2017

(Aug. 05, 2017  4:19 AM)SP451 Wrote: Gekiryu-Oh's final battle ended in a devastating loss. A group of friends (including myself) and random anime convention attendees decided to have an impromptu Beyblade Battle Royale pitting Burst, MFB, and Plastics together. 
[Image: ZpDWaYn.jpg]

I had one of those layers in a lot once, and it broke in a plastics only battle after the 3rd or 4th time. rip. Mine broke on the thin parts, but snapped in the same way.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Red Eye - Aug. 07, 2017

Yes that's why i don't buy string launchers
1 there weak
2 they break

RE: Whine about your breaks - MWF - Aug. 07, 2017

Old stuff but I broke two metal saga Hasbro string launchers (a red one and an orange one) on both the little thing you pull on snapped so I had to grip them weird. The red one I removed the coil and I just had to hand wind it but then a year later the string frayed to the point of no return. The orange one works but the little metal ring that prevents it from getting stuck in the launcher came off and it got stuck. So I started using the ripcord launchers and improved my launch strength.

But now in the age of burst my Hasbro super grip launcher is acting up. I can only get consistently good launches by putting the rip cord in the spot for right handed launching. I am a lefty so it was a little hard at first but I now prefer to launch by holding the grip with my left for control that is. If I need power I have a secondary launcher setup (a standard Hasbro launcher and a gutted Hasbro standard launcher to extend the grip.) and launch with that holding it with my right hand.

But I may be getting a long winder and a grip come Christmas so I guess the launcher problem is not that bad.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Evilfaic - Aug. 07, 2017

(Aug. 07, 2017  2:39 AM)Red Eye Wrote: Yes that's why i don't buy string launchers
1 there weak
2 they break

Both of these are not a problem if you use them correctly.

RE: Whine about your breaks - CyberKai2301 - Aug. 15, 2017

My worst/most heartbreaking Plastics break has gotta be when my Wolborg 1 AR broke a week after I got it. Wolborg just seems to be cursed when it comes to me. Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ayane_2355 - Aug. 15, 2017

About two years ago, after I got done customizing my Beys, I went and put my Earth Eagle back together, and the next time that I went to mess around with some parts again, the bottom was stuck inside it. It took me a week to get it off, and in the end, I had to pry it off using a knife and a wrench, and I couldn't use the bottom anymore after that since it broke. And their went the only Bey that I had all the parts to make,(at the time.)

RE: Whine about your breaks - MWF - Aug. 15, 2017

So I got a Hasbro two pack with a red W2.V.M and O2.T.X

The Triple disk had a defect and now I have a defective Hasbro O2.T.X

At least I have an one of a kind item now.

RE: Whine about your breaks - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Aug. 15, 2017

(Aug. 15, 2017  8:13 PM)MWF Wrote: So I got a Hasbro two pack with a red W2.V.M and O2.T.X

Could you upload a pic of your Triple Disc

RE: Whine about your breaks - MWF - Aug. 15, 2017

(Aug. 15, 2017  8:15 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2017  8:13 PM)MWF Wrote: So I got a Hasbro two pack with a red W2.V.M and O2.T.X

Could you upload a pic of your Triple Disc

I can't it is stuck on the beyblade. one Of the tabs had a small deformation where it was unable to be bursted. But i will try to take a picture of the beyblade.

Image http://m.imgur.com/account/BladerStrategists/images/dkdyO55

RE: Whine about your breaks - BlackSunProphet - Aug. 15, 2017

Well...i dont break my beys much....but....one of the hard plastic pieces on my Hasbro Zeutron z2 broke off. It happened during a battle i did between Jade Jupiter and Z2, and i was so mad because at first i thought it was my tt Zillion Zeus. Then i realized. But still....rip in rip, Z2. You are now Z1, because one of the 2 z's is now broken...

RE: Whine about your breaks - BlackSunProphet - Aug. 16, 2017

I hate my puns. Especially when its something sad like this i cant help but make a pun. Ughhh

RE: Whine about your breaks - Outpost67 - Aug. 16, 2017

I got my first Plastic Gen last night when I got home from Work, Draciel G, I had broken the Engine gear within 5 minutes of using it. ;-;

RE: Whine about your breaks - Limetka - Aug. 16, 2017

My blitz unicorno jumped from the arena  and fell like 15 feet on stairs made of stones. Blitz got away with 2 cracks but whenever a part cracks it's a matter of time until it breaks. Real shame considering it's a rather a rare part now.

RE: Whine about your breaks - TreeJay - Aug. 17, 2017

Around 4 months ago, I bought a Wild Wyvron. Now, its wing is chipped, paint is scraped off, and the seal is shattered. Oh, the Vertical disk chipped as well.

RE: Whine about your breaks - AndyHG - Aug. 21, 2017

With my Acid Anubis layer the paint has slowly chipped off(the blue bits) and my Driger layer has a couple of dents in it after some tests

RE: Whine about your breaks - BlackSunProphet - Aug. 28, 2017

Today was my worst break of all. My beast behemoth's hold driver broke. And by broke i mean it cam clean off

RE: Whine about your breaks - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Aug. 28, 2017

(Aug. 28, 2017  11:24 AM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: Today was my worst break of all. My beast behemoth's hold driver broke. And by broke i mean it cam clean off

If the Disc came off, pop it back on

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyGa - Sep. 01, 2017

Well, this happened today. Uncertain

[Image: tRj8Onu.jpg]