World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - MissingNo. - Apr. 17, 2017

Damn man, it's really a shame. It always happen to our favorite beyblades for some reason...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Apr. 17, 2017

(Apr. 17, 2017  2:45 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Damn man, it's really a shame. It always happen to our favorite beyblades for some reason...

Yeah, it happened to my K2 layer, it happened to your Xcalibur as well right?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dodgest - Apr. 20, 2017

(Apr. 17, 2017  12:04 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Thanks but no thanks, it's too expensive just for one beyblade, I'll probably just get more random boosters and hopefully maybe get some good ones along the way, especially D2JO.

Beyblades are getting expensive. Its a good thing I'm saving money. I should have gotten the god beys a while ago but sadly their still not cheap. When the random booster comes out I just wait for the full sets on ebay (give em some time) then I buy it. I cant wait for RB6. I will have to mow my entire lawn to afford that (I got lots of grass). I hope to buy that full set, that new 3 bey set & Drain F. My next goal is to buy 1 limited edition bey every few weeks. Ironically I still haven't bought a burst stadium yet..

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sunburnninja - Apr. 20, 2017

My Burn Phoenix's facebolt broke...

Storm Pegasus, WHY

RE: Whine about your breaks - MissingNo. - Apr. 20, 2017

(Apr. 17, 2017  3:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Yeah, it happened to my K2 layer, it happened to your Xcalibur as well right?

To my Xcalibur, my D2 and my L2, haha.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Basalt Fox - Apr. 22, 2017

Years ago, I broke:
1) a fake facebolt
2) an original Beafowl clear wheel (Hasbro)
3) a fake 145 track
4) a fake ripcoard
5) a fake Poison wheel and Burn wheel and my Big Bang's core

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bladeofjustice - Apr. 29, 2017

(Apr. 22, 2017  2:10 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: Years ago, I broke:
1) a fake facebolt
2) an original Beafowl clear wheel (Hasbro)
3) a fake 145 track
4) a fake ripcoard
5) a fake Poison wheel and Burn wheel and my Big Bang's core

Wow.
Wait, how do you break a ripcord?

RE: Whine about your breaks - mj9 - Apr. 29, 2017

(Apr. 29, 2017  1:45 AM)Bladeofjustice Wrote: Wow.

it was a fake so obviously the quality would've been very fragile

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bladerguy2 - Apr. 29, 2017

(Apr. 29, 2017  1:45 AM)Bladeofjustice Wrote: Wow.

Eveb real riocords break very easily.

Wel not really complaining since I knew this would happen, but my dark doomscizor that showed signs of breaking some weeks ago finally broke tonight. And a few days ago my broken monoboros got a new crack.

RE: Whine about your breaks - KingVictory - Apr. 30, 2017

(Apr. 29, 2017  7:24 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Eveb real riocords break very easily.

Wel not really complaining since ai knew this would hapoen, but my dark doomscizor that sgowed signs of breaking some weeks ago finally broke tonight. Ans a few days ago my broken monoboros got a new crack.

Yup. I break ripcords and launchers like they're those shatter resistant rulers that you just bent too far Tongue_out_wink

RE: Whine about your breaks - MWF - May. 03, 2017

Things that I ended up breaking:
1. H145 it was flame wolf H145 B vs storm bull 105 f i found the missing half of the track on the other side of my house.
2. MF it was MF Grand Bull 145 WD vs Galaxy libra 100 R2F the top of the MF just popped off.
3. That L/R power launch launcher thing. My sister jammed a random rip cord into it.
4. W105 it just snapped one day
5. TR145 same as W105
6. many face bolts
7. stone face
8. CS The rubber teared off somehow.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bladerguy2 - May. 05, 2017

So I broke my victory valkryie from the special DX set for a third time. But rather than the main wing that remains breaking off, the blue part under one of the clear bits broke off, the right under one of the stickers. If you follow my WBO account on IG you may have seen it

RE: Whine about your breaks - MonoDragon - May. 23, 2017

Well I just broke my Hasbro Super Grip Launcher Ripcord. How? Somehow when I was inserting it in, it twisted 90 degrees. When I managed to pull it out a section of the teeth were shaved down to half their length.

Ah well, I'm getting a Takara Tomy Light Launcher and Long Winder in the mail tomorrow anyway so no real harm done

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyGa - Jun. 02, 2017

I was recording some battles, then God Valkyrie gave me a beautiful surprise. ¬_¬

[Image: 6Pav7ph.jpg]

RE: Whine about your breaks - KingVictory - Jun. 02, 2017

(Jun. 02, 2017  5:18 AM)BeyGa Wrote: I was recording some battles, then God Valkyrie gave me a beautiful surprise. ¬_¬

[Image: 6Pav7ph.jpg]

That spring action tho.... xD
Sorry for your loss. Tongue_out

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bladerguy2 - Jun. 04, 2017

After you break both blades on obelisk odin, thats wheb the real fun begins

RE: Whine about your breaks - BladerJakob - Jun. 06, 2017

2 months ago my dark deathscyther was broken by xeno xcaliber,but then i got a new one

RE: Whine about your breaks - cosmicstriker - Jul. 08, 2017

First Hasbro break I've ever seen, and it was mine Unhappy

http://imgur.com/a/bRZAA
http://imgur.com/a/jVuHy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Angry Face - Jul. 08, 2017

Aw, mine broke like that awhile back too. I broke the Over Layer of my blue D2 a couple months ago, so I replaced it with the cloudy Over Layer of my Doomscizor D2. Then it broke in the same place, haha....

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mstubbs88 - Jul. 08, 2017

(Jul. 08, 2017  3:52 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Aw, mine broke like that awhile back too. I broke the Over Layer of my blue D2 a couple months ago, so I replaced it with the cloudy Over Layer of my Doomscizor D2. Then it broke in the same place, haha....

Ive been through 3 TT D2s now, 2 on the clear layer in the same spot, now one on the black layer at the top of his scythe underneath it. Gonna take the clear wheel from it, and put it on the black layer amd just completely retire it. Im sick of breaking D2s. Anyone have a carnage report on a kD yet? Im sure we'll see those...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Jul. 29, 2017

Well, it finally happened, one of my Xcalibur tooth broke... brilliant...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Suzaku-X - Jul. 29, 2017

(Jul. 29, 2017  3:58 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Well, it finally happened, one of my Xcalibur tooth broke... brilliant...

I've seen a few pics of this happening. Gold Plastic Syndrome starting again?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Aug. 02, 2017

It didn't take long till Guardian Kerbeus broke the dust... the black chain on my Guardian Kerbeus broke after slamming against a Heavy disk... This really sucks because I expected the God layers to last long, but quite frankly it didn't. This really sucks...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mage - Aug. 02, 2017

(Aug. 02, 2017  1:58 AM)Jinbee Wrote: It didn't take long till Guardian Kerbeus broke the dust... the black chain on my Guardian Kerbeus broke after slamming against a Heavy disk... This really sucks because I expected the God layers to last long, but quite frankly it didn't. This really sucks...

Wow, I feel very bad for you
All your favorite beys are going away ;-;

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Aug. 02, 2017

(Aug. 02, 2017  2:13 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2017  1:58 AM)Jinbee Wrote: It didn't take long till Guardian Kerbeus broke the dust... the black chain on my Guardian Kerbeus broke after slamming against a Heavy disk... This really sucks because I expected the God layers to last long, but quite frankly it didn't. This really sucks...

Wow, I feel very bad for you
All your favorite beys are going away ;-;

I know :Unhappy guess these flexible plastic parts aren't so good after all. This really got me down.