World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - KingVictory - Dec. 21, 2016

(Dec. 21, 2016  12:02 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Welp, my anger has made me break the stopper in my only working light launcher.  I guess I can't launch a burst bey until January...  Luckily I already recorded the solo spin times for my comparison of the Light Launcher plus short winder with the Hasbro Launcher.
[Image: wMQRbXB.jpg]

If you glue it, it should be fine. Also, seeing as you said 'only working' light launcher, I'm left to assume that you have more launchers that are broken in some way. I'm sure that you can swap the stopper Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyCrafter - Dec. 21, 2016

I don't even feel like getting into the other two LLs I've got. Besides, it's almost January.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Dec. 21, 2016

Whoa, never seen that part break in the regular Light Launcher.

Because my anger made me throw my launcher at the floor...

RE: Whine about your breaks - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Dec. 21, 2016

(Dec. 21, 2016  1:13 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Because my anger made me throw my launcher at the floor...

What made you mad?

RE: Whine about your breaks - KingVictory - Dec. 21, 2016

(Dec. 21, 2016  1:13 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Because my anger made me throw my launcher at the floor...

lmao! That's some real rage right there! xD

(Dec. 21, 2016  1:24 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: What made you mad?

I don't want to talk about it...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ryuk_Shinigami - Dec. 23, 2016

[Image: 5WqtAji.jpg]

Powerful launch + Attack beyblade

RE: Whine about your breaks - MissingNo. - Dec. 23, 2016

Ouch, that sucks, but hey, at least it's only on the wall and not directly on the floor.

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyCrafter - Dec. 24, 2016

So I decided to try and fix my Light Launcher, but I ran into a snag.  I figured out where the spring is supposed to go...[Image: HT2hRMc.jpg]
I tried multiple times to put it in place, but to no avail.  Now I have a real reason to get the Hasbro stuff.

RE: Whine about your breaks - KingVictory - Dec. 24, 2016

You put the spring in the launcher first, not the holder... are you confused or am I misinterpreting ?_?

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyCrafter - Dec. 24, 2016

Let me explain,
[Image: HT2hRMc.jpg]
This peice goes into the Launcher like this[Image: yBioPYp.jpg]
Basically, the spring is positioned up and not down like a Hasbro MFB Launcher.  Also the tip of the spring
[Image: VHmGbXC.jpg]
Has to be positioned in this hole[Image: nij3PgV.jpg]
With that small space to work with it's very difficult to get the spring inserted and stay there to position the peice with the bottom part of the launcher.  I have no idea if this explains it well...

RE: Whine about your breaks - KingVictory - Dec. 24, 2016

(Dec. 24, 2016  10:04 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Let me explain,
[Image: HT2hRMc.jpg]
This peice goes into the Launcher like this[Image: yBioPYp.jpg]
Basically, the spring is positioned up and not down like a Hasbro MFB Launcher.  Also the tip of the spring
[Image: VHmGbXC.jpg]
Has to be positioned in this hole[Image: nij3PgV.jpg]
With that small space to work with it's very difficult to get the spring inserted and stay there to position the peice with the bottom part of the launcher.  I have no idea if this explains it well...

I still have no idea what you're showing me, but I've dismantled the ripcord launchers quite a few times, so I kinda know what you mean Tongue_out

RE: Whine about your breaks - cosmicstriker - Dec. 24, 2016

So I just got 4 plastic beyblades (sonokong) and clearly they have horrible durability, because i broke not one, but TWO whole ripcords! In less than an hour! I have no idea how that is possible :( also the stickers suck too. Never buying sonokong again

EDIT: Now my Dranzer S attack ring is broken... such quality

RE: Whine about your breaks - MissingNo. - Jan. 01, 2017

[Image: eNFiBA6l.png]

Well, seems like my Dark Deathscyther is broken.

RE: Whine about your breaks - SUGOI-KONICHEWA - Jan. 02, 2017

How????

RE: Whine about your breaks - Wombat - Jan. 02, 2017

Wow, how did that happen? And I thought my D2 break was bad...
[Image: DK4PwFj.jpg]
This happened after a particularly violent double burst against VAC. Luckily, I had a second D2 with me so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Almost would have had to try and win the tournament without D2, haha.

RE: Whine about your breaks - KingVictory - Jan. 02, 2017

These D2 breaks are ridiculous now. They seem to be breaking more often than I2 or V2!

RE: Whine about your breaks - MissingNo. - Jan. 02, 2017

Well, mine started with a tiny crack that slowly became bigger and bigger.

RE: Whine about your breaks - TheFadedKnight - Jan. 02, 2017

I had a bey and it was a fake black sun... My custom bey is extremely powerful, I call it Renegade Crusher. Crusher sped fast at the other bey and hit it so hard that it severely damaged the performance tip. Since I was an idiot when that happened I put tape on the PT. Later, in a battle with other strong beys, the PT broke in half, and the bey was destroyed by overuse in battle. It took a lot of wear and tear on the bey and slowly broke more and more.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kei - Jan. 02, 2017

Can't believe I haven't broken a D2 yet with how much mine have been used (although I guess it helps that I alternate between a couple for testing and then one for tournaments).

The only break I've experienced so far in Beyblade Burst is a Zillion Zeus a couple weeks ago while testing it against D2.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Ninja Blader - Jan. 07, 2017

Breaks would never stop
https://twitter.com/Kei81111/status/817711896878989313

I am happy that there is no L2 or G2 for now :)

RE: Whine about your breaks - FIREFIRE CPB - Jan. 07, 2017

I will send pic later but my D2 broke (yes it is reinforced mold from RBV4)

RE: Whine about your breaks - KingVictory - Jan. 07, 2017

(Jan. 07, 2017  1:58 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: I will send pic later but my D2 broke (yes it is reinforced mold from RBV4)

For goodness sakes! T.T. has GOT to figure something out with D2!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Aronno - Jan. 08, 2017

Have anyone broken their beast behemoth?