World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - Mar. 09, 2009

Damn, that broke half the RC and the whole tab. They really should've thpought thru the HMS designa little more. =/
Sorry for your loss. =(

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dranzer - Mar. 09, 2009

Snap! Hope you the best of luck finding a cheap replacement (if you are going to get one).

RE: Whine about your breaks - Aqua - Mar. 09, 2009

That really sucks Crimson, hope you find another one.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Crimson - Mar. 09, 2009

[Image: HNI_0015.jpg]
For anyone wondering, this is the combo that took a GFC out. Tongue_out.
Spiral Upper/CWD Upper mode (Samurai Changer)/Shooter Change Core Alpha
The CWD and AR happen to lock together so tightly, the bey is REALLY solid.

The other combo was Samurai upper/Circle Wide/GFC, and as soon as the two hit, there was a pretty loud crack.

And I may look for another GFC, or maybe just skip straight to looking for a GFCUV.

RE: Whine about your breaks - NAP - Mar. 10, 2009

(Mar. 09, 2009  11:53 PM)Crimson Wrote: [Image: HNI_0015.jpg]
For anyone wondering, this is the combo that took a GFC out. Tongue_out.
Spiral Upper/CWD Upper mode (Samurai Changer)/Shooter Change Core Alpha
The CWD and AR happen to lock together so tightly, the bey is REALLY solid.

The other combo was Samurai upper/Circle Wide/GFC, and as soon as the two hit, there was a pretty loud crack.

And I may look for another GFC, or maybe just skip straight to looking for a GFCUV.

Ahh, I know how it feels. Sorry that happend to you.

RE: Whine about your breaks - iceman1 - Mar. 11, 2009

ihad a driger f and i would battle my bro and every time one of his dragoon would smash my AR in two

RE: Whine about your breaks - Anu - Mar. 11, 2009

Too bad...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Crimson - Mar. 14, 2009

[Image: HNI_0025.jpg]

My first MFB break!
light blue F bottom, fairly substantial crack in it.

Man, Grip Flat Core, and now a Flat bottom... My blades just don't like having tips to spin on.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Mar. 14, 2009

(Mar. 14, 2009  3:36 AM)Crimson Wrote: [Image: HNI_0025.jpg]

My first MFB break!
light blue F bottom, fairly substantial crack in it.

Man, Grip Flat Core, and now a Flat bottom... My blades just don't like having tips to spin on.

Ouch>.<, this has not been a good week for you in parts. How did it happen? You got me worried about my MFB parts.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Pich - Mar. 14, 2009

Gawsh, that sux Crimson =/. How'd it happen?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Crimson - Mar. 14, 2009

I'm not actually sure what caused it.
I'm in my "Experiment to attempt to find uses for useless parts" phase.
So I'm using various things to see what they can defeat.
I suppose I've been blading rather aggressively, working on a powerful launch.

Just wondering if anyone who has a broken libra wheel could take a picture? Don't mean to indulge in your sorrow, but I am really curious as to what that would look like. I always thought of all the wheels Libra (or Virgo) would be the most durable.

RE: Whine about your breaks - LionFire - Mar. 14, 2009

my dranzer ms ar has a part hit off but it's ko plus i have a whole other dranzer ms

RE: Whine about your breaks - Anu - Mar. 14, 2009

Is it me or are all attackers damaged nowadays...

RE: Whine about your breaks - BeyUK-Espio - Mar. 14, 2009

(Mar. 14, 2009  4:24 AM)Arjun Wrote: Just wondering if anyone who has a broken libra wheel could take a picture? Don't mean to indulge in your sorrow, but I am really curious as to what that would look like. I always thought of all the wheels Libra (or Virgo) would be the most durable.

It would look broken...I honestly can't see wheels breaking that easily. I mean c'mon, their metal o.O.

(Mar. 14, 2009  4:54 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: It would look broken...I honestly can't see wheels breaking that easily. I mean c'mon, their metal o.O.

I know, but bluezee posted about his breaking, and that just baffled me. So I wanted to see it for my own eyes.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Mar. 14, 2009

I'll see if I can dig up a picture from a Japanese site.

Espio, metal is more brittle than plastic. I'm sure I'm not the only one with a bunch of busted HMS ARs.

(Mar. 14, 2009  7:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'll see if I can dig up a picture from a Japanese site.

Espio, metal is more brittle than plastic. I'm sure I'm not the only one with a bunch of busted HMS ARs.

I've heard and seen broken HMS Ar's but have luckily not experienced it yet. Probably because my HMS blade choices tended to be the more 'durable' ones (I think)

Actually when I think about it, I have only busted plastic parts, nothing from my HMS (and obviously no MFB yet)

EDIT: I have cracked one Bit Protector, but that was it

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Mar. 15, 2009

(Mar. 14, 2009  4:24 AM)Arjun Wrote: Just wondering if anyone who has a broken libra wheel could take a picture? Don't mean to indulge in your sorrow, but I am really curious as to what that would look like. I always thought of all the wheels Libra (or Virgo) would be the most durable.
https://www.c-player.com/ac43609/message/200811?page=17&format=time

I have seen other pictures, but the broken part is almost always the same.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Mar. 15, 2009

(Mar. 15, 2009  1:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: https://www.c-player.com/ac43609/message/200811?page=17&format=time

I have seen other pictures, but the broken part is almost always the same.

I thought those two spots would be the culprit. I just hope it does not happen to mine. At least not until I can afford to get extras

RE: Whine about your breaks - G - Mar. 16, 2009

Guys, I think I broke my first WD today. I said think since I saw something break and flew away. I can't find any evidence of it since it broke after the first hit. I know a WD broke though since the AR is attached the the BB still... I'll get back to you guys on this.

:s

edit:
3 pieces
[Image: DSC01606.jpg]

edit:
chipped part of the head of a Tiger Defense

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Mar. 16, 2009

holy carp

RE: Whine about your breaks - Rocky - Mar. 16, 2009

I'd be more upset about Tiger Defenser than 10 Wide. Still, that pretty much sucks. Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Raykon - Mar. 16, 2009

I prolly have gone through the most right spin launchers, the right hand launcher has broken it's clip thing.
The beyblade was stuck fast to the launcher so I tried to pull it off slowely but wouldn't budge and It just gave way and snapped after another atempt at it Uncertain I have 3 left...
I prolly should have asked you guys a way to get it of besides this way.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Khel - Mar. 16, 2009

(Mar. 16, 2009  7:24 AM)G Wrote: Guys, I think I broke my first WD today. I said think since I saw something break and flew away. I can't find any evidence of it since it broke after the first hit. I know a WD broke though since the AR is attached the the BB still... I'll get back to you guys on this.

:s

edit:
3 pieces
[Image: DSC01606.jpg]

edit:
chipped part of the head of a Tiger Defense

In 7 years I have never come close to breaking a weight disk. How you guys do it still baffles me.

Sorry about the parts though, tiger defense is an awesome AR.