World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Neo - Jun. 14, 2016

(Jun. 14, 2016  11:06 PM)ThaKingTai Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2016  10:49 PM)Sapphire Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2016  4:51 PM)Fraydo Frais Wrote: Haha, it's pretty fragile for beybladers who launches strong. Ripcord Launchers are pretty carp though.

I have a collection of about 8 broken beylaunchers Uncertain
Yes. Light launchers simply have no power compared to them, it's really too bad.

They are great when you have a long winder! I prefer it to the Beylauncher, well at least for MFB.

So many broken Plastics, though. Unhappy My Upper Dragon AR, SG Grip Base, Reverse Wolf, and Cross Attacker. So many good parts... So sad...

Who cares about broken MFB, the Plastics breaking makes me cry ;-;
Breaking an Upper Dragoon hurts a lot, but at least it's cheap to replace.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Jun. 15, 2016

Sadly a lot of Plastics and even some MFB are mainly too expensive to replace, although I find Plastics break easier, so of course it'll hurt more.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mint - Jun. 15, 2016

(Jun. 14, 2016  6:00 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Mudorios and I always break so many little Hasbro ripcords. we need to stop.
Ripcord launchers or the ripcords only? Though either way, it's pretty hard to break.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bladerguy2 - Jun. 15, 2016

(Jun. 15, 2016  5:48 AM)Fraydo Frais Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2016  6:00 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Mudorios and I always break so many little Hasbro ripcords. we need to stop.
Ripcord launchers or the ripcords only? Though either way, it's pretty hard to break.

I also break the hasbro ripcords. Its really not jard at all.
---------------------------------
[Image: sne4uv.jpg]
Are we even allowed to complain abkut this anymore. Lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Jun. 15, 2016

Wow, the sticker staying in place ...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Jun. 16, 2016

Lucky that V2 isn't left spin because that would destroy it quicker.

TT really needs to address the mold issues.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Achi-baba - Jun. 16, 2016

I hope that the recolor in the new random booster sets will be more durable. Since the blue dual layers have been more common for breaking.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Marsol123 - Jun. 21, 2016

Recently got a free Phantom Orion BGrin from an ebay seller. The BGrin was different than the one I own, the one I own the bottom disc thing is elevated slightly compared to the new one I got. Well after using the new approximately two times, when I went to pick it up I brushed the BGrin and the disc broke in half, lol, at least I have extra phantom and orion wheels.

RE: Whine about your breaks - mudorios - Jun. 21, 2016

(Jun. 21, 2016  2:55 AM)Marsol123 Wrote: Recently got a free Phantom Orion BGrin from an ebay seller. The BGrin was different than the one I own, the one I own the bottom disc thing is elevated slightly compared to the new one I got. Well after using the new approximately two times, when I went to pick it up I brushed the BGrin and the disc broke in half, lol, at least I have extra phantom and orion wheels.

sure that one wasn't a fake? if it was real it would have/should have had the same dimensions, and it wouldn't have broken that easily.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Angry Face - Jun. 22, 2016

(Jun. 21, 2016  2:55 AM)Marsol123 Wrote: Recently got a free Phantom Orion BGrin from an ebay seller. The BGrin was different than the one I own, the one I own the bottom disc thing is elevated slightly compared to the new one I got. Well after using the new approximately two times, when I went to pick it up I brushed the BGrin and the disc broke in half, lol, at least I have extra phantom and orion wheels.

Hey, @[Marsol123], check out this post in the fakes thread to see if that's the same B:D you received. If it is, let's continue this in that thread.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Marsol123 - Jun. 22, 2016

(Jun. 21, 2016  11:22 PM)mudorios Wrote: sure that one wasn't a fake? if it was real it would have/should have had the same dimensions, and it wouldn't have broken that easily.

(Jun. 22, 2016  12:05 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Marsol123], check out this post in the fakes thread to see if that's the same B:D you received. If it is, let's continue this in that thread.

Hey thanks fellas but trust me I already went through that thread and checked. It is fully legit, the one I owned previously looks like the one in the middle of the pic you linked me to Angry Face, the one that broke looked like the one on the right. There are duds bound to happen, doesn't mean they're fake Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Jun. 23, 2016

An odd Xcalibur Layer break in the 'crease'?

[Image: Cln-CjaWgAEED1D.jpg]

From: https://twitter.com/greenHIGE/status/745906558186459136

EDIT: And Wild Wyvern hah.

[Image: ClmoGpJUsAA2C0X.jpg]

From: https://twitter.com/ramudahou_gyo8/status/745812081044131843

RE: Whine about your breaks - mudorios - Jun. 23, 2016

(Jun. 23, 2016  12:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: An odd Xcalibur Layer break in the 'crease'?

[Image: Cln-CjaWgAEED1D.jpg]

From: https://twitter.com/greenHIGE/status/745906558186459136

EDIT: And Wild Wyvern hah.

[Image: ClmoGpJUsAA2C0X.jpg]

From: https://twitter.com/ramudahou_gyo8/status/745812081044131843

if you were 1234beyblade, i wouldn't be surprised about breaks like that. however...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Taomon - Jun. 24, 2016

Noticed recently that my BB-10 has a few cracks. Thank god they are not in the play surface.
Also broke an purple galeon i got from a flea market while trying to disassemble it. The parts wouldn't come off no matter how hard i tried. After some attempts the AR is still stuck with the spin gear along with the weight disk. Also is it just me or are some plastic gens really tightly assembled? I'm having the same issue with my yellow wolborg.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bladerguy2 - Jul. 16, 2016

[Image: 14l2dc7.jpg]
I broke....the coil

---------------------------------------
Edit: Its worse than I thought. I think i might have rewound it to tight after i had cleaned it. [Image: egp8nq.jpg]

RE: Whine about your breaks - MissingNo. - Jul. 16, 2016

Same thing happened to two of my MFB BeyLaunchers, you can't do anything without affecting the launcher's performance unfortunately.

RIP

RE: Whine about your breaks - Zoroaste - Jul. 16, 2016

If youbare desperate, you can coil it back up and put a new bend in the middle, a new something for that middle peg to grab onto. But yeah, I don't think it would be legal

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bladerguy2 - Jul. 16, 2016

(Jul. 16, 2016  9:09 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: If youbare desperate, you can coil it back up and put a new bend in the middle, a new something for that middle peg to grab onto. But yeah, I don't think it would be legal

I have an extra burst bey launcher that i can use. But if i mnaage ti break that one ill try that

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Jul. 18, 2016

Well a Rising Ragnaruk, blue again, broke, from the latest Random Booster Vol. 3:

[Image: CnphHdrUkAA9oiE.jpg]

From https://twitter.com/beibureder/status/755022692554649605

RE: Whine about your breaks - Sıon - Jul. 18, 2016

I'm starting to think dual layers have a dual gimmick:

-tops flying apart
-bursting open your wallet after your layer breaks.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Jul. 18, 2016

Friendly reminder that this thread had almost 210 pages before Burst even launched. Burst has had some serious durability problems, but parts breaking isn't exactly new.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Jul. 19, 2016

I guess we've also got to factor in any undocumented ones too. It's just that Burst was so frequent in a short amount of time, 12 pages seem like a lot for a breakage thread for how long Burst was around, but it's probably mainly us commenting on how it sucks this part broke.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Izhkoort - Jul. 19, 2016

Remember this 12 pages are including people that are not from WBO too, when I entered here until now I don't remember seeing so much posts about breakages of people that isn't here

RE: Whine about your breaks - Zee_786 - Jul. 19, 2016

Breaking of a few burst beyblades is a tragedy. But for the majority it is wonderful in my opinion

RE: Whine about your breaks - - Jul. 21, 2016

It's almost fitting that the sword winder is shaped like a cross. ):

[Image: 13738071_10154343577524841_5459759257188325548_o.jpg]