World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Mar. 04, 2016

The first true break in Burst?
https://twitter.com/BeyBladerMizuki/status/705531716526428161

RE: Whine about your breaks - Zoroaste - Mar. 04, 2016

Wow, if not, then probably close to it. Lol. I have had the inner plastic break on beys that I used to use just for daily launching. Beys that I had literally launched and battled with thousands of times, and it still took dropping them on the floor to do it. I have never even seen that happen ever. Lol

RE: Whine about your breaks - MissingNo. - Mar. 04, 2016

It's kinda hard to believe that it was broken in a battle (or if so, in a battle without any modifications). Bursts are wayyy too light for this kind of thing to happen.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Howaitonekon - Mar. 05, 2016

R.I.P. Tiger Defenser. I really like this AR and now I just have two of these green Jumping Base ones... have to get a new one I guess.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Mar. 06, 2016

(Mar. 04, 2016  3:28 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: It's kinda hard to believe that it was broken in a battle (or if so, in a battle without any modifications). Bursts are wayyy too light for this kind of thing to happen.

Considering we've only seen it happen once, it's not that hard to believe as an anomaly. Pretty impressive looking break, for sure.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Mar. 06, 2016

Except that the tweet does mention that it happened during battle.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Wombat - Mar. 12, 2016

So I was trying out a Plastics Tornado Staller that could be used as a counter to Zombies, and this happened to my poor War Lion... How the carp did Tiger Defenser of all things do this to it.

[Image: thlxNnD.jpg]

rip to my favorite plastics part, 2013-2016 (9-1)

RE: Whine about your breaks - FIREFIRE CPB - Mar. 14, 2016

just broke a BD145. trust me also broke a Kraken Chrome Wheel!!! Serious

have to buy both again lol

edit:- if anyone have spare to sell me. please contact me

RE: Whine about your breaks - ~Stoney~ - Mar. 14, 2016

(Mar. 12, 2016  6:40 AM)Wombat Wrote: So I was trying out a Plastics Tornado Staller that could be used as a counter to Zombies, and this happened to my poor War Lion... How the carp did Tiger Defenser of all things do this to it.

[Image: thlxNnD.jpg]

rip to my favorite plastics part, 2013-2016 (9-1)

Were they rotating in the same direction? Because in that case I could imagine a leverage strong enough to easily do that as the spikes of the two AR´s would be interlocking perfectly.

RE: Whine about your breaks - StormPyxis - Mar. 29, 2016

Well after some random personal tests on a risky Limited Combo my Beylauncher LR Decided to get jammed. So I halted the testing and decided to work on a beyblade for a fan-series of that me and another WBO member make for fun, the beyblade is called Universe Vulpin G:B and is basically a new bey in a sequel to Zero G. So I make G:B out of a sanded 90 track and the Wolborg II Grip Bearing base and it's working great. Or as well as possible on my crappy light launcher. So I do some Beylauncher open spool surgery with some help from other WBO members and on Universe Vulpins first battle with the fixed Beylauncher LR, G:B comes off of the 90 track. So out of boredom I return to testing the Limited combo and randomly on a launch, the Plastic attached to the string comes off of the string, I dont think its a big deal so I keep testing and go to launch the beyblade, then my launcher Jams.
Now I'm angrily launching my NAZ at Spriggan and rage typing this.
My life sucks.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Mar. 29, 2016

(Mar. 29, 2016  3:13 AM)StormPyxis Wrote: Well after some random personal tests on a risky Limited Combo my Beylauncher LR Decided to get jammed. So I halted the testing and decided to work on a beyblade for a fan-series of that me and another WBO member make for fun, the beyblade is called Universe Vulpin G:B and is basically a new bey in a sequel to Zero G. So I make G:B out of a sanded 90 track and the Wolborg II Grip Bearing base and it's working great. Or as well as possible on my crappy light launcher. So I do some Beylauncher open spool surgery with some help from other WBO members and on Universe Vulpins first battle with the fixed Beylauncher LR, G:B comes off of the 90 track. So out of boredom I return to testing the Limited combo and randomly on a launch, the Plastic attacked to the string comes off of the string, I dont think its a big deal so I keep testing and go to launch the beyblade, then my launcher Jams.
Now I'm angrily launching my NAZ at Spriggan and rage typing this.
My life sucks.

Yeah I think the video you posted to me speaks for itself.

Yeah it does suck, I mean the launcher is really useful, you need a the rubber thing for the string handle.

RE: Whine about your breaks - StormPyxis - Mar. 29, 2016

(Mar. 29, 2016  4:26 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2016  3:13 AM)StormPyxis Wrote:

Yeah I think the video you posted to me speaks for itself.

Yeah it does suck, I mean the launcher is really useful, you need a the rubber thing for the string handle.
Hahaha Nobody else is gonna get the context of that. I was super angry, Sorry Dragoon.

Forgive me my lord Master Dragoon

RE: Whine about your breaks - ashton pinto - Apr. 11, 2016

Yesterday at the event - cracked a Driger F AR, Customizable Grip and broke a 6 Wide (?) Weight disk

Before that I broke a ton of stuff

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Apr. 17, 2016

Not my own break, but a Twitter user's Chaos broke:

[Image: CgO3riaVIAArHRh.jpg]
https://twitter.com/ta20ka02ra/status/721622346436456449

RE: Whine about your breaks - Flame~Capricorn - Apr. 17, 2016

No, that's the dual layer version, Crash Chaos!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Apr. 19, 2016

Man, why are people breaking their Layers all of a sudden:

[Image: CgZhQGkVAAAuzKG.jpg]

https://twitter.com/kachoudairi0808/status/722371748595773440

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Apr. 19, 2016

Perhaps they battled MFB or something or did it against Xcaliburs "WUN SORRD ATTAKU"!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Leo Burst - Apr. 20, 2016

Maybe the plastic deteriorates extremely fast and soon, we'll all have broken collections...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Burst - Apr. 20, 2016

(Apr. 20, 2016  12:08 AM)gankoba Wrote: Maybe the plastic deteriorates extremely fast and soon, we'll all have broken collections...
I agree With this. But from this so should I consider that Burst is not that good in terms of Durability ?
Also there is teeth wear that can't be ignored in this. I was thinking that in one to two years or Maybe just 5 to 6 months we wont be able to Use First Burst Series Layers because of the Teeth wear and all. Unless we are having a good stock in our Inventory !

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Apr. 24, 2016

Ah, this person's Revolve tip broke... It did seem bound to happen, unfortunately.

RE: Whine about your breaks - 1234beyblade - Apr. 24, 2016

(Apr. 24, 2016  3:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, this person's Revolve tip broke... It did seem bound to happen, unfortunately.

This literally happened to me yesterday lol, you can put it back on, it didn't break.

RE: Whine about your breaks - bigbangpegs - Apr. 24, 2016

(Mar. 04, 2016  2:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The first true break in Burst?

It was against xcalibur. I've seen this exact same picture before

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Apr. 24, 2016

(Apr. 24, 2016  3:58 PM)bigbangpegs Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2016  2:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The first true break in Burst?

It was against xcalibur. I've seen this exact same picture before

Probably because it was posted almost two months ago!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hato - Apr. 27, 2016

Seems another Trident has practically bit the dust already:

RE: Whine about your breaks - MissingNo. - Apr. 27, 2016

[Image: e1Hxhxfl.jpg]

I think I'm gonna cry.