World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Dec. 30, 2015

That'll be pretty cool! I actually worn my black Hasbro ES down so much that the metal part is exposed and touching the floor. Though TBH I filed my tip down to sharpen it as it got too rounded and then eventually it did that.

RE: Whine about your breaks - MissingNo. - Dec. 30, 2015

Seriously, this thing is crazy. Even weak launched, it's still as fast/faster than XF. At full power it just leave the stadium by itself. It's weird to say, but for once I'm glad I broke something haha.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Dec. 30, 2015

It's probably like when you remove the rubber from RF and RS.

Ironically for RF, it increases the speed having the rubber removed haha.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Neo - Dec. 31, 2015

yo, hasbro's Manual Change Core.

RE: Whine about your breaks - SnowWolf - Jan. 03, 2016

Broke my old Dark Wolf from Metal Fusion, got it around 09-10. Split the face bolt and cracked the spin track battling my cousin's Lightning L Drago (The recolor). I don't trust my older Bey's in the Super Vortex anymore, only use them in Hade's Gate and my cousin's BB-10, less chance of my Meteo obliterating my Torch Gemios

RE: Whine about your breaks - ZoneDragon - Jan. 18, 2016

Busted a hole through the floor of my old Dragoon hurricane stadium. rock leone too strong.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Neo - Jan. 18, 2016

Broke another Neo Dragon Winder.
That makes 0 Unhappy
Back to the normals, I guess ...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hato - Feb. 15, 2016

Broke a piece off of my Trygle base and my Draciel G EG is busted, too Unhappy

On the bright side; my Dragoon G EG seems to be going slower. Oh wait...

RE: Whine about your breaks - NEET no Kami - Feb. 15, 2016

(Jan. 18, 2016  7:38 AM)neo Wrote: Broke another Neo Dragon Winder.
That makes 0 Unhappy
you can use the winders from the light launcher 1 mfb, they're just as long, i've been using them.

RE: Whine about your breaks - IrlZeo - Feb. 15, 2016

I broke one of my 100 spin tracks recently. I think I tightened the facebolt too much.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Feb. 15, 2016

(Jan. 18, 2016  7:38 AM)neo Wrote: Broke another Neo Dragon Winder.
That makes 0 Unhappy

That must have hurted...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Zoroaste - Feb. 16, 2016

I recently broke a piece off of a black Tiger Defenser. It was painful. Luckily I have 2, but still, I love that AR and color Crying
It was Hayate that did it, I don't like him anymore >: l

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Feb. 16, 2016

Oh god Hayate? That terrible beyblade? That's still my #1 worst beyblade ever!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Zoroaste - Feb. 16, 2016

The AR is actually pretty decent for left spin smash, believe it or not. It focuses all of that force right on that one contact point, as my poor Tiger Defenser found out Crying

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Feb. 16, 2016

(Feb. 16, 2016  12:45 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: The AR is actually pretty decent for left spin smash, believe it or not. It focuses all of that force right on that one contact point, as my poor Tiger Defenser found out Crying

Ugh, I still hate the beyblade, did not give me a good impression of Beyblade, terribly unbalanced and hurting my hand when I grab it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Feb. 24, 2016

With launchers not being particularly cheap unless you buy many lots with too much weight in them on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, I am somewhat jokingly wondering if we should even allow anything other than the Limited format to be played just to prevent this:

[Image: 7umXeQY.jpg]

I did maximum twenty battles, practicing for the Montréal tournament this weekend. These launchers did not have any particular stress marks except the blue one. I mean, clearly why would I have used the clear L-Drago one extensively in the past?

In summary, Beyblades in Metal Fight are way too heavy for your launchers and your pocket...

RE: Whine about your breaks - NEET no Kami - Feb. 24, 2016

(Feb. 16, 2016  12:26 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: I recently broke a piece off of a black Tiger Defenser. It was painful. Luckily I have 2, but still, I love that AR and color Crying
It was Hayate that did it, I don't like him anymore >: l
i never use hayate in left spin i am too afraid things like this will happen, and the recoil is too much. i just stick to right spin for it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Zoroaste - Feb. 24, 2016

Ouch. Yeah, Standard combos feel like I am launching a ton of bricks now that I am used to the other gens. Lol
I had the worst break of my blading career recently. I snapped the tip off of a Dragoon MSUV running core. The rubber part broke, where it gets skinny and meets the plastic, all the way inside of the tip. Luckily it broke that deep down and I was able to superglue it, making it as good as new for casual play, but I almost cried when it happened. Lol. I would be using one of my backup tips for a tourney anyway, so no real harm was done, but man was it heartbreaking for a few minutes.
And yeah, Hayate is not being used for a while. He is being punished

RE: Whine about your breaks - NEET no Kami - Feb. 24, 2016

(Feb. 24, 2016  6:56 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Ouch. Yeah, Standard combos feel like I am launching a ton of bricks now that I am used to the other gens. Lol
I had the worst break of my blading career recently. I snapped the tip off of a Dragoon MSUV running core. The rubber part broke, where it gets skinny and meets the plastic, all the way inside of the tip. Luckily it broke that deep down and I was able to superglue it, making it as good as new for casual play, but I almost cried when it happened. Lol. I would be using one of my backup tips for a tourney anyway, so no real harm was done, but man was it heartbreaking for a few minutes.
And yeah, Hayate is not being used for a while. He is being punished
if the RC ever become unusable, PM me, i'll still buy it.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cake - Feb. 24, 2016

(Feb. 24, 2016  5:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: With launchers not being particularly cheap unless you buy many lots with too much weight in them on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, I am somewhat jokingly wondering if we should even allow anything other than the Limited format to be played just to prevent this:

[image]

I did maximum twenty battles, practicing for the Montréal tournament this weekend. These launchers did not have any particular stress marks except the blue one. I mean, clearly why would I have used the clear L-Drago one extensively in the past?

In summary, Beyblades in Metal Fight are way too heavy for your launchers and your pocket...

The white and blue launchers look to be easily reparable, since it's just the prongs that broke.

The orange one is toast though, it will be missed (;_;)7

RE: Whine about your breaks - Syphon - Feb. 26, 2016

A couple of days ago the user Chimera and I met up for some light bey-sparring. Just some simple practice matches, trying to get our launch power up, trying to up our control and just having a good time.

Some bad things happened on that day. Our beys sustained some light injuries. My Xcalibur's sword was blunted slightly, as in the gold plastic it was made of sustained a slight dent, and her prized possession the mighty Wyvern sustained some slight denting to the plastic on the top.

Neither of us were launching especially hard, he says with a damaged right arm from pulling a muscle, but we were wondering if anyone else had received similar light injuries to their beys? It reveals a disturbingly low production quality to the beys if I'm quite honest...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Flame~Capricorn - Feb. 27, 2016

(Feb. 24, 2016  7:08 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2016  5:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: With launchers not being particularly cheap unless you buy many lots with too much weight in them on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, I am somewhat jokingly wondering if we should even allow anything other than the Limited format to be played just to prevent this:

[image]

The white and blue launchers look to be easily reparable, since it's just the prongs that broke.

The orange one is toast though, it will be missed (;_Wink7

That's exactly what happened to my beylauncher. I used electrical tape to give it a grip. Is it still tournament legal? It is my only beylauncher, and I share it with mudorios

RE: Whine about your breaks - NEET no Kami - Feb. 27, 2016

how did you even?
is this because of the weight of synchromes, or just MFB in general

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Feb. 28, 2016

Exactly hah. At that time it seemed to be clearly due to the heavy weight of the combinations I attached to the prongs. I have no idea why each branch of the orange BeyLauncher's handle gave out one second after the other, but for the prongs, I did not do anything special. And as I saw with warped BeyLauncher LR prongs yesterday during the tournament, it really has something to do with what gets launched.

I think I succesfully changed two sets of prongs I had broken, but I cannot find a replacement for that white left-spin BeyLauncher...

So, those Metal Fight Beyblades will probably be put away for several months.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Flame-Byxis - Feb. 28, 2016

I had only one plastic beyblade that I got used. It was fun but the metal wheel broke into about 8 pieces.