World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Zoroaste - Dec. 12, 2015

"Power Custom"? Is it just a normal launcher or is there anything different about it? It definitely looks really cool

RE: Whine about your breaks - MissingNo. - Dec. 12, 2015

It's more powerful, because the gear inside is ''smaller'' (one teeth less than a regular launcher's gear).

RE: Whine about your breaks - Dracieleone - Dec. 17, 2015

This hasn't happened to me, yet(and I'm sure it hasn't for any of you), but I'm a bit worried about the drivers in Burst. Could it be possible for the spring to lose strength if it stays on a bey for an extended period of time?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Dec. 17, 2015

(Dec. 17, 2015  11:09 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: This hasn't happened to me, yet(and I'm sure it hasn't for any of you), but I'm a bit worried about the drivers in Burst. Could it be possible for the spring to lose strength if it stays on a bey for an extended period of time?

Some people have hypothesized this but no concrete evidence that this has any meaningful impact.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Zoroaste - Dec. 18, 2015

(Dec. 12, 2015  10:26 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: It's more powerful, because the gear inside is ''smaller'' (one teeth less than a regular launcher's gear).
Wow. Super cool. Definitely want 8. If anyone sees one for sale that they aren't going to buy themselves. Please let me know. Definitely something else to keep an eye out for when purchasing lots

RE: Whine about your breaks - Neo - Dec. 20, 2015

[Image: tumblr_nzo0slHKSe1tbeheeo1_1280.jpg]
Lol...

RE: Whine about your breaks - Meta madness - Dec. 20, 2015

(Dec. 20, 2015  5:41 PM)Neo Wrote: [Image: tumblr_nzo0slHKSe1tbeheeo1_1280.jpg]
Lol...

Hope this wasn't last night m8

RE: Whine about your breaks - MissingNo. - Dec. 20, 2015

I broke my only two Dragon Winders a week before a Plastic tournament in Montreal.

(Dec. 20, 2015  6:07 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I broke my only two Dragon Winders a week before a Plastic tournament in Montreal.

Normal cords, Ew.
I'm getting more soon. Sad part is, I only have two Neo Dragon Winders.

RE: Whine about your breaks - MissingNo. - Dec. 20, 2015

What's the difference between the Neo Dragon Winder and the normal one ?

(Dec. 20, 2015  6:25 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: What's the difference between the Neo Dragon Winder and the normal one ?

Vertical handle. I find it easier to hold.
And now I only have one.
Pretty sure it comes with Dragoon V, V2, V2 RC, and other stuff.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Flame~Capricorn - Dec. 20, 2015

(Dec. 17, 2015  11:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2015  11:09 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: This hasn't happened to me, yet(and I'm sure it hasn't for any of you), but I'm a bit worried about the drivers in Burst. Could it be possible for the spring to lose strength if it stays on a bey for an extended period of time?

Some people have hypothesized this but no concrete evidence that this has any meaningful impact.

Leaving springs compressed for a while can weaken their power, but the effect on a driver would be nellegible.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Hato - Dec. 21, 2015

Just broke my red string launcher... My only string launcher I had left.

To the winder launchers I go... Unhappy

RE: Whine about your breaks - Neo - Dec. 21, 2015

(Dec. 21, 2015  2:54 AM)Hato Wrote: Just broke my red string launcher... My only string launcher I had left.

To the winder launchers I go... Unhappy

Burst?
Jeez, you guys need to calm down with these string launchers.
Anyways, remember to push the launcher and pull the winder, now. Smile

RE: Whine about your breaks - MissingNo. - Dec. 21, 2015

I still don't understand how it's even possible to break a Beylauncher.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Flame~Capricorn - Dec. 21, 2015

string is more fragile than plastic. simple as that.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mint - Dec. 21, 2015

(Dec. 21, 2015  2:31 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: string is more fragile than plastic. simple as that.
I agree , my second hand string launcher got broken by only ten uses >.< winders are more durable than strings but strings are more powerful.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cake - Dec. 21, 2015

I've used the same Beylauncher L/R since 2012, haha. I had to replace a part (the handle thing on the end of the string) once, but otherwise it hasn't had any breaks in 3 years of use.

On the other hand, my experience with LL2s has not been good - the winder teeth wear out incredibly quickly, and friction between the winder and the slot it slides through tends to eat away at the shell.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Mint - Dec. 21, 2015

(Dec. 21, 2015  3:15 PM)Festive Cake Wrote: I've used the same Beylauncher L/R since 2012, haha. I had to replace a part (the handle thing on the end of the string) once, but otherwise it hasn't had any breaks in 3 years of use.

On the other hand, my experience with LL2s has not been good - the winder teeth wear out incredibly quickly, and friction between the winder and the slot it slides through tends to eat away at the shell.
Wow , Then it really depends on how the user use it. I have a hasbro launcher i got from galaxy pegasus that i still use since 2011.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Dec. 21, 2015

(Dec. 21, 2015  2:26 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I still don't understand how it's even possible to break a Beylauncher.

The clutch within the prong casing of the Burst Beylauncher wears down. This will pretty much happen inevitably with extended use, and the clutch will have to be replaced. It's just a bad design and the plastic is not durable enough.

Other than that, they're using a new kind of string that seems less durable than before, so sometimes the string will tear/break. I think this also has to do with the metal post that the string wraps around to avoid it interfering with the gear mechanism.

RE: Whine about your breaks - mudorios - Dec. 21, 2015

i dont have burst, but i do use a modified hasbro ripcord launcher that minimizes friction. got a string launcher yesterday, but still, you should try something like that.

RE: Whine about your breaks - jonahblader13 - Dec. 27, 2015

I broke two stone faces and my Metal Ball tip this week. So angry about the MB!!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Calculator Carp - Dec. 27, 2015

At the end of my recent Beyblade Squad Battles episode (shameless plug ftw) the Face Bolt on my illegal combo (whom I call Satan) fell out and the bey just EXPLODED. I recovered all the pieces except the one that holds it all together. ;-;

RE: Whine about your breaks - mudorios - Dec. 30, 2015

so.. um.. me and flame~capricorn were fooling around with weird combos... i used (hasbro) blitz kronos tr145 ms and flame used ninja pheonic 125 as. and. um. this happened. rip metal sharp.

RE: Whine about your breaks - MissingNo. - Dec. 30, 2015

Oh well, I broke my near mint ES. But hey, when you remove the sharp part, it makes a Giga Hole Flat. That thing is probably the fastest bottom I've ever seen in any format.