World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Whine about your breaks - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Whine about your breaks (/Thread-Whine-about-your-breaks)

RE: Whine about your breaks - 1234beyblade - Jul. 28, 2015

R.I.P.!!!

This is my collection of broken parts from the past five years DJ - Sad.

I am pretty sure i have more somewhere, just not sure where haha.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Jul. 28, 2015

And all your Burst Light Launchers ? What is up with you hah. I do not think I ever saw that many breaks even in the Japanese community.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Jul. 28, 2015

Holy mother! That's a lot!

I remember having an S tip so broken that only the sharp part along with the bars beside it was left, I lost it since it was so small.

RE: Whine about your breaks - 1234beyblade - Jul. 28, 2015

(Jul. 28, 2015  5:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And all your Burst Light Launchers ? What is up with you hah. I do not think I ever saw that many breaks even in the Japanese community.

haha really? I don't know, i play beyblade daily, and i blame the bey cloud for breaking my launchers because of the RPM thing haha. I am also very unlucky, so that adds on to it. Chief - Sigh ...

Just to add on to that, here is my broken string launcher collection (Note, i am able to fix all of those, just too lazy to actually do so haha)

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bladerguy2 - Aug. 04, 2015

Well a while back my string launcher Lr met its maker and I shocked it. The string way frayed and the mechanism that pulls the string back broke. I just fixed it tho. We'll sort of. I yanked the string a couple of times and now I can pull it freely. But I have to wind it up by twisting the prongs. As far as I can tell rev speed didn't go down and it looks good to me. Sometimes to fix things just do something that would break them.

And DID YOU SNASH THOSE METAL WHEELS WITH BATS OR SOMETHING JEESUS CHRIST

RE: Whine about your breaks - Grimlai - Aug. 05, 2015

An HF/S tip and my only RF and R2F tips: Both broken.
A METAL facebolt (to add insult to injury, since that one and his twin cost me like 10$): Stripped.
A Saggitario facebolt: Busted. (Not too much of a biggy, but annoying nonetheless.)
My Right Spin String Launcher: A broken handle (A little tape fixed it, but it's no longer tournament legal, I presume). It's the reason I'm the only one who uses my string launchers.

Sigh.

Oh well.

RE: Whine about your breaks - MissingNo. - Aug. 05, 2015

I really don't understand how someone can break the handle of his BeyLauncher. Why don't you keep the handle in your hand after you pulled the cord ?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Zoroaste - Aug. 05, 2015

Because you can launch faster if you don't keep it in your hand

That's totally false. You pull the cord, then, you keep it in your hand while it retracts. Try it.

You can't follow through like that. Just like in any sport, you always want to follow through for maximum power

Step 1 : You pull the cord, as fast as you can, but not at maximum.
Step 2 : While keeping the handle, you pull the it back toward the launcher, to help the cord retract faster. From my own experience, this is the best method to launch fast, and to avoid any breakage.

If that were the fastest way to shoot, then everyone would use a launcher suspension

RE: Whine about your breaks - LMAO - Aug. 05, 2015

Yeah, it'll help avoid breakage, but it definitely is a lot weaker than letting go and following through.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bladerguy2 - Aug. 05, 2015

I'm with Zoroaste. If you hold the handle the whole time it ends up fraying the string and shocking the insides

I'm using the same BeyLauncher and the same technique since a year, and it still work perfectly.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Grimlai - Aug. 05, 2015

The way I use a string launcher is I grip it with just the finger tips, so that when the cord gets to max length, it will break away and return to the launcher. I learned this AFTER I broke the handle to my string launcher, sadly, but it's had no problems since.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Cannon - Aug. 05, 2015

(Jul. 28, 2015  5:15 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: R.I.P.!!!

This is my collection of broken parts from the past five years DJ - Sad.

Ahh, a bit of me died inside seeing the Blitz and Fang like that! Unhappy

If my blitz broke I might actually cry a little. Lol. They are getting to be ridiculously expensive now

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Aug. 05, 2015

Judging by all the battle videos I saw, he has an extremely powerful launch, plus some are launched over another.

God if my only Death wheel broke I will cry.

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bey Brad - Aug. 05, 2015

He has the strongest Beyblade launch I've ever seen I think!

RE: Whine about your breaks - Jinbee - Aug. 05, 2015

Only rivalled by johnflipride, and possibly the higher ranked Beyblader members here.

Yeah his score for highest shoot on his burst account is insane. I just broke my record last night and don't dare to try for much higher for fear that I will break my launcher.

RE: Whine about your breaks - MissingNo. - Aug. 06, 2015

(Aug. 05, 2015  7:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: He has the strongest Beyblade launch I've ever seen I think!

With the BeyLauncher nor the Burst Light Launcher ?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Bladerguy2 - Aug. 12, 2015

CAAAAAAAARP I broke my duo Uranus Facebolt. I have extra faces but IT LOOKED SO DARN COOL CARP so mad.

And now the Facebolt is stuck midway through the track. How do I get that out?? Seriously any tips on how to get it out?

RE: Whine about your breaks - Kai-V - Aug. 12, 2015

(Aug. 12, 2015  12:49 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: CAAAAAAAARP I broke my duo Uranus Facebolt. I have extra faces but IT LOOKED SO DARN COOL CARP so mad.

And now the Facebolt is stuck midway through the track. How do I get that out?? Seriously any tips on how to get it out?

The usual tip is to use pliers to remove it.